The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting out the town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Scouting out the town Empty
PostSubject: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 pm

"Why does it have to rain?" I muttered to myself as I walked down the streets of Chance Harbor. The wind was chilly so I pulled my leather coat closer together. My heels clicked off the sidewalk as I quickened my pace. I felt eyes on me but I didn't see anyone looking. I stepped into a small coffee shop and walked to the counter. The woman behind the counter asked me what I wanted. "I'll take an iced mocha coffee and a plain bagel." A few minutes later she handed me my coffee and bagel. I pulled out my money and paid her. "Keep the change!" The woman looked shocked for a moment and said thank you. I walked out of the coffee shop sipping on my drink. I sat on a small bench that was right outside. I sat my cup down and started picking at my bagel. I ripped off small chunks and ate them and occasionally took sips of my drink. The whole time I scanned my surroundings because I could still feel eyes on me.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I shivered, tightening up the coat around my body, as I looked up at the miserable sky. "Fantastic," I breathed, and rubbed my hands together. Boy, it was chilly. I mentally went through the list of chores that I was in town for. Got cash, bought the book that Mom wanted, as well as that jar of fishy stuff. I wrinkled my nose at the thought of fish. Urgh. But I was done. Just in time for me to grab something to drink, something warm to drink. I entered the coffee shop, which was typically bursting at the seems. It seemed that every other teenager in Chance Harbour had retreated from the crappy weather into here. Like hell I was going to get an ounce of quiet in here.

"Coffee, with lots of milk, please" I said to the woman behind the counter. I paid her the correct amount and took my cup outside. That's when I spotted the woman on the bench. I gave a mental shrug, It was either out here in the cool air, or in there with the zoo (aka teenagers). "Excuse me, mind if I join you? Only its full to bursting point in there," I said, jerking my head back to the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:46 am

"Sure, you can sit." I told the woman that came over to me. I made more room on the bench for her by scooting over. I wasn't really in the talkative mood so I just kept my mouth shut. I was constantly scanning the area around me. An uneasy feeling kept me alert and my head clear. Leaving my thoughts pushed into the back of my mind.

OOC: sorry its so short and sorry i didn't respond sooner didn't realized someone posted
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:18 pm

OOC: No worries Smile

"Thanks." I sat down tired, and took a sip of the coffee. The warm milky coffee was soothing, but I still felt cold. It seemed as if the wind was freezing my bones. It took a second for the spell to form correctly in my mind, before I murmured the words. "I am warm, warm as fire, all this warmth is my desire." It was barely audible, but I immediately felt warmer.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 pm

She sat down next to me and I heard her mumble something that I couldn't quiet catch. The icy wind blew harder and stronger. It caused me to shiver. The spell came into my mind I didn't utter a word. I just held onto my blood stone necklace. The spell activated and the wind died down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting out the town   Scouting out the town Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting out the town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: