The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Masquerade

Go down 
+7
Adam Conant
Faye Chamberlain
Kevin Hale
Emma Burling
Jake Armstrong
Jason Harold
Matthew Cortez
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:33 pm

If I hear that blasted base speaker one more time, I am going to remove the sound guys intestines and drape them around the hall like Christmas lights Matthew though bitterly as he sat in his classroom, perched on the teachers desk. He wound a coil of rope up, looping it from his hand too his elbow, deep in thought about the plan, the scene that was going to unfold. The desks in the classroom had been pushed back, and a ring of chairs placed in the centre of the room, the iron shavings in a circle around it. Ready for Witches. His eyes also flickered to the store cupboard, a small room that also contained one chair and one iron shaving circle... for one on one interrogations. A cruel smile played on his lips as he stood up, and opened the draw of the desk, checking the contents. All that they needed for the ritual, ready and prepared to go.

He closed the desk, and locked it before picking up his mask, very similar to that of the phantom of the opera mask, and a long side cape that concealed his knife very well. He locked the classroom, and made his way down to the hall to await the witches. Watching the first students arrive, he sent a short text to the hunters that waited.

Let the games begin
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I drove the limo, circling the town for at least five hours. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, while it was going off. I scanned the text with the corner of my eyes.

Let the games begin It said. I looked at who sent it, and laughed out loud as I saw that it was from Matthew. I texted back, still keeping my eyes on the rode.

I'll be at the school once you have Daniel.

I tossed the phone gently into the other seat, revving the engine. It's time to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:39 pm

I got out of my car, fixing my tie. My Tuxedo was dry cleaned yesterday, and I had made a stops along the way before coming to the school. I bought a lot of snacks for the dance. I grabbed all the bags at once, walking up to the door to the school. I wonder if the others are here? I thought.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Emma got out her parents car, giving them a weak smile as she did. She said her goodbyes, and walked the last few streets towards the school. They had offered to get her closer, but there was so many blasted cars around that they couldn't. She stopped to tie the mask over her eyes, pale blue and gold to mach her dress. She wasn't going to go to this ball, but her parents had insisted. Besides, it was nice to be someone else for a night. She heled her head up high as she walked towards and entered the school, putting confidence into her stride.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:35 pm

I got out of my Cousin's car, fixing my tuxedo. I never really liked wearing fancy clothing. I looked at Adam. "I hate wearing this." I said, throwing my arms up in defeat. The tie too long and too loose."Can you help me with this?" I asked, giving my older cousin a smile

Last edited by Kevin Hale on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

Faye got out of her moms car and was shueing Rebecca out. "Come on! I kinda think you know we can't be late. Just because you don't have any friends, doesn't mean I'll bale on mine and be your little guide." She said, rolling her eyes, beginning to walk on without her. She had her hair pulled back in a long ponytail and a red dress.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 pm

I heard a girl across the parking lot. "Who is that?" I asked Adam, looking at the girl who yelled. She had hair black as night, and she was taller then Adam.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Matthew watched the students piling in. He smiled and greeted them, playing his part beautifully. But he was getting annoyed. Where the hell where Sam, James and Dana. Blasted Witch Hunters, he thought bitterly. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, he thought angrily and watched for witches as the school hall began to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am

"Thats Faye, shes not too nice so stay away from her." I told Devon. I'm not actually sure how Faye would react to Devon but better safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 am

I had gotten Matthew's message but Sam and I were running late due to dress issues. For all the things that could keep us from arriving on time, it was a dress malfunction, it was under control now though. Sam was putting hers on and I texted Matthew. On our way now, be there soon.

Sam and I pulled up seeing the dance was already in full swing. We looked at each other knowing both were ready. I made sure my favorite blade was in the strap on my thigh under my black an purple ruffled dress, it was safely secured. Let the bloody games begin.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

I looked at Adam with a smile. I looked at the time, which was exactly eight o' clock. "I can't wait to dance." I said, thinking of all the hot looking girls that I could dance with.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 pm

I looked at Devon and could see he had the wheels turning. I'm glad hes more outgoing. "When you do keep your hands to yourself, girls look nice but they can be deadly." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 am

I smiled at Adam. "Only the hunting kind." I laughed. I continued to the door of the school, seeing lights flashing out from the window. This is probably what I need, I thought with a smile. I'm tired of not opening up to people. All it does is slow me down, and I'm sick and tired of that. It's time to have some fun, Devon thought, pushing the double doors open.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:57 am

"Oh great.." Cassie spoke, driving towards the school to see the huge line of cars parked. She knew she was never going to find a close parking spot. She parked behind the last car, and with a sigh she opened the door, shutting it and waiting to hear it auto-lock. She walked onto the sidewalk and headed towards the school, wearing a short purple and silver dress, with a medium sized silver bow and ribbon tied around her waste. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she had on sparkling earrings that dangled down. In her hands was her mask, it matched her dress and had purple feathers on it. As she got closer to the school she slipped on the mask, tieing the string tightly so it wouldn't come off. The whole 'Masquerade' theme of the dance wasn't something she was too thrilled about, she didn't like not knowing who people were, especially in this town. But she wanted to let her guard down a bit, and try to have a good night. She finally was standing in front of the school, and a sigh escaped her mouth as she headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

I drove into the parking lot, looking at the mess of cars. "There are too many cars." I said, turning into a lane. That's when I spotted a free parking space. I parked there, getting out of my Porsche. I unlocked the car while walking away from it. I saw lights flashing out of the windows from the double doors. all I could think was that Emma is through the doors, which was absolutely true. She was the only person I thought about in weeks. I walked in, music blaring from the center of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm

It was nice to be someone else, to be not her, Emma thought with a smile on her lips as she meandered through the crowds, chatting and dancing with people that she had never even said a 'hello' too in the past. It was good to relax, to let her hair down, to not worry about Magic, Exams, Hunters. She briefly spotted Matthew Cortez, but didn't think much of it. After all, what could happen in a room filled with people? Headed to the door to get some air, she accidentally whacked into Daniel. "Im sorr- oh," she took a step back, readjusting her mask, recognising Daniel. "Sorry for crashing into you," she said and went to step past him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:21 pm

I looked at Emma with a little bit of pain showing in my face. "It's okay. I'm the one who should be apologizing." I said, letting her walk by me. It tore me apart, watching her slip away like that, but it was for the best. I wish things were different.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Emma hesitated before catching his wrist. "Come with me," she said quietly, and before he could protest, dragged him onto the dance floor. Her arms slid around his neck as she fell into rhythm. "You owe me an explanation," her words were quiet and calm. "Angela told me what you saw in the mirror when I was unconscious," she rested her chin on his shoulder, her eyes looking around the room. She spotted Cassie and gave her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 pm

I looked at Emma with a shocked face. Why did Angela tell her? I thought. "Like I said, I'm doing this to protect you." I said, silently. I held her head up gently, staring into her angelic eyes. The mask cover her face was like mine, but her's was black and it had feathers poking out of the sides, with glitter covering the mask neatly. I kissed her on the lips for a minute, then fell back. I stared back into her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Emma reached put and put a finger to his lips. "Don't I get a choice? Daniel, you are sweet, but I have to learn how to look after myself, and I don't give a cra-" she was cut off by her phone vibrating. Fishing for it in her purse, she glanced at the text message and looked up to Daniel. "I have to go... my...err...date has arrived outside," she said, feeling very awkward and turned away from him, but glanced back over her shoulder. "Look, give me a ring tomorrow? I have some information that you need to hear," she called back to him, shoving towards the door.

Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Matthew didn't like kids. He wasn't sure why, but they where like rats, just in the way. He watched from his corner. The disguise was perfect, a witch hunter posing as a teacher. It was brilliant if he did say so himself. He has his eye on two targets. Cassie Blake and Emma Burling. Taking out the phone, he sent a discreet text to Jason.

Emmas on her way out to you- Pick her up. I will get Cassie. Meet me by the eastern door when you have her and find out where the hell James is!

Taking a deep breath, he put on his best smile and strode towards Cassie. "Miss Blake, I would like a word with you in private please," his tone gentle.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 am

I was standing alone looking for anyone in the Circle and I didn't see anyone. Devon was having a great 'ol time, he was making friends and dancing with girls. I smiled and conitinued looking for a familiar face. I saw Cassie talking to that new teacher but I could sense something was off. I walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Cassie was a bit startled by Matthew, looking to him. She had been spacing out, and didn't realize he had walked up.'He must be a new teacher..' She thought to herself. "Um sure." She spoke, with a confused look on her face. "Is something wrong?" She then asked. She knew he was a teacher, but she was still cautious. She slightly turned when she saw Adam walk up, looking to him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Matthew watched the boy approach Cassie with growing irritation. Well now his plan was out of the window. What would have been a quick knock out blow, catching the girl and carrying her upstairs would now be a song and dance. Typical teenagers infatuated with each other, getting in his way. He took a calming breath and smiled slightly, looking over at Adam. Were the hell was Sam or Dana to distract the boys when he needed it. "Never mind - enjoy the dance," he said with an cold smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Cassie had taken off her mask and stared at Matthew, looking a bit confused. 'That was weird.' She thought to herself and watched him closely. she was a bit suspicious of him, but maybe she was just being paranoid. She sighed and shook it off, she wanted to enjoy this night and not have anything magic related get in the way. She turned to Adam."Hey." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Masquerade   Bloody Masquerade Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Masquerade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: