The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Debate Boiii:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

First Debate Boiii:) Empty
PostSubject: First Debate Boiii:)   First Debate Boiii:) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Whitney Houston's Coffin.

Ohmigosh. Like this is appauling. So Whitney Houston died on February 11, 2012 and the viewing (of her body) was I believe on the 17th. And some...low life skunk tart decided they would try and make a quick easy buck by snapping a picture of this woman's deceased body.

I completely oppose and think this is disgusting. If Whitney had a choice of whether her body inside her coffin whether or not it would be taken as a picture, I sort of REALLY believe that she would not have wanted that. A body can't defend itself. Some retard (pardon my language) took a picture and sold it to the disgusting National Inquiring who as of 2 nights ago make me want to puke up blood. Not ONLY is it COMPLETELY disrespectful to her family AND her, but the Inquirer should feel like hurting themselves for this COMPLETELY SELFISH ACT.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: First Debate Boiii:)   First Debate Boiii:) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I completely agree with you. Its like when Micheal Jackson died and they kept having story after story about him, like his secrets his kids juts his own private business. Therse idols are dead let them be in peace quit trying to make a quick buck out of them, show respect and say thank you for all she has done!

Ugh I hate how people are just so disrespectful to the deceased. Its just like with my idol (Selena Quintanilla, spanish singer) some radio host said he was gonna dig up her body to have a quickie, so rude!!! They may be dead but they are still people!
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: First Debate Boiii:)   First Debate Boiii:) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Some people just have no morals. I mean of all things. The poor woman died, her family must be besides themselves, and some low lived scum bag does that? The woman had an amazing talent. The retching people who want to make money from a dead body should be shot.

They make me sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Debate Boiii:)   First Debate Boiii:) Empty

Back to top Go down

First Debate Boiii:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Community (MUST READ) :: Chat :: Debate Center-
Jump to: