The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New neighbors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

New neighbors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 pm

He glanced down at her as he wiped one last tear away from his cheek, before checking his watch to see the time, before looking back up to Anya as she pulled away from his shoulder. He wasn't quite sure why she let go, could it have been that she was beginning to get nervous again, or maybe it was too weird for her to get that close to someone. He could understand, being on the run all his life from Witch Hunters, he couldn't have contact with anyone in case the Hunters used that person to get to him. He heard her talk about Adam. "Oh yea, I should check that place out sometime then." He smiled, trying to hold back whatever tears he had left. After she talked about Adam, Cody's paranoia seemed to vanish a little bit. He had never met a witch hunter before that was 'nice', only ones he met were trying to kill him. "Yea, I kind of know what you mean. I could feel a sort of vibe as well, although it was too weak to really notice. But now that you brought it up, I seem to be able to feel it." He told her as he glanced out her window again before peering his sight back inside the room. He felt comforted when she told him that she has his back, took some of the everlasting weight off of his shoulders to hear her say that. "Thanks, a lot. Knowing them they come in groups and take us out at the same time"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Anya glanced over to the oven, since she didn't have any clock that was the only source she had besides her phone for what time it was. She had originally planned to spend the night practicing magic, and maybe looking around town again for somewhere she could stay. She didn't mind spending her time with him though, finally being able to sort of relate to someone. "I'm going to try to do some research, on the people in town. It seems everywhere I went to check out apartments were taken, and most of them have been living her for a long time. Generations of families living in the same place." Anya looked to Cody, she didn't want to make him feel paranoid again. Her nerves had now disappeared, for now, and she leaned up against the counter. Her glass of lemonade came over to her and she finished it, placing it in the sink. It felt good to use her magic, without having to keep it so hidden. She again glanced at the clock on the stove top. "Sorry if I've been so talkative, haven't been able to have an honest conversation with someone in a really long time.." Anya looked down, then back up to Cody. "You can leave, if you want to or have something you have to do." She honestly didn't want him to leave, actually. Anya just didn't want to feel like he had to stay because of her. Last thing she wanted to do was scare him off because she could be talkative when she gets comfortable with people.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Cody saw her glance over, probably also checking what time it was. He felt safer while inside with the doors and windows locked and covered, rather then being outside unprotected except for his magic. Night seemed to befall Chance Harbor fairly fast, they have been talking for at least an hour now, it must have been, maybe more. Cody didn't have anything really planned for that night, just to get some sleep so he could be aware the next day and be on the lookout during his daily run. He felt relieved when he heard Anya tell him about how she was going to do research on the people in this town, it would help out a lot. His attention then turned to her when she mentioned how families have lived in that town for generations. "That can't just be a coincidence." He told her as he took another quick glance around the room, before continuing, "There is never more then one or two generations in the same town, at least not for me." He told her as he looked down to the carpet, before looking back up at her to reply. "No, it is quite alright. This is actually the most talkative I have been in a long time as well, always being on the run leaves me with little social time" He laughed, "No, I don't really have anywhere I need to be right now, was just going to board myself up in my room till morning." He said smiling. Her and him seemed to be the same, running, no real time for idle chit chat, witches, same motel. That couldn't have been a coincidence, he felt that they were pushed together for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:38 pm

The sight of Cody smiling made Anya smile as well, she was glad that he seemed to be enjoying her company. Although their conversation so far hadn't been too in depth, it was still nice to talk about certain things. Like being a witch. And it was nice to be herself for once, her real self. Even with the few friends she did have enough time to make when she was younger, she still felt horrible about having to lie to them about who she really was. It was great to make a friend who was like her, and had similarities. But, she wasn't hoping that there would be more witches in town. That would mean there had to be witch hunters as well. Anya looked to Cody, smiling still. "Yeah, this is the first conversation i've really had in a while. Besides the hotel manager talking to me about her kids." Anya chuckled a bit, "But..this is really nice." Anya's eyes went from looking to Cody now to the ground. Though her nerves had disappeared, there still was a shyness to her, but not too bad. Almost like the way someone gets around someone they like. Anya looked back up and put out her hand, her book that had been across the room now in her hands. She moved her hand across the cover, then flipped through the pages. "My mother's family was a newer generation of witches, but my fathers goes back far. They met when my mother, her siblings and her parents moved because people in their town found out about their powers and weren't very accepting." Anya looked to Cody, then back to the book. "My parents had stopped using their magic before I was born, they didn't want to be involved with it. They wanted to be normal. When I finally found out what I was, I wanted to explore it and they disapproved. That's why I'm here now.". Anya's voice had cracked a bit, getting softer.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

By now his paranoia seemed to be gone, again. He felt calmer when talking to another witch, whether it was the witch link between them, or being friends, he wasn't quite sure. He took another glance around the room before turning his attention back to her. Why would she want to stay in an apartment? This is suitable for me, on the run. But I dunno, maybe girls like to be less discreet He thought to himself, turning back to face Anya as she told him about how it was nice having a conversation with someone real. He completely agreed, it was nice to finally have someone to talk to, to have fun after so much pain and darkness in his life, he enjoyed this. He glanced at her as she looked down to the floor, wondering why she was still acting nervous, or rather, he thought she was acting nervous. He then took a few seconds to glance outside of the window now, only light out there were from the small streetlights, a few were burnt out but that is what they get for staying in a run down cheap motel. His attention was brought back inside as Anya began talking about her bloodline, flipping through the pages of her Book of Shadows. He felt intrigued about her family once she began introducing them. He had never really learned about his bloodline at all, except for what was written down in the books. "So that is why you are on your on now then, I take it. That sounds tough, having your parents disapprove of you using your birthright. For me, my Father wanted me to embrace it before he was ambushed by Hunters" He told her, trying to hold eye contact. Was tough because her sight was down at the floor. "Do you know anything else about your bloodline?" Cody asked her, still feeling intrigued to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Cody's interest in Anya's bloodline made her excited, even though she didn't have much more to say."Not much, my father bloodline was powerful but not very well known. They tried to keep out of all of the drama and trouble. But there are a ton of spells, I've practiced a bit of them but still have a bunch more I haven't even tried. And I know it wasn't dark magic, but my parents had run into a witch with dark magic before. They didn't explain it very well to me though." Anya replied, she wished she knew more but there was only so much she could find, and her parents didn't share a lot of information to her other than a few things and the Book of Shadows. Anya walked over to the closet door and opened it, pulling out a black hooded sweatshirt and putting it on. She kept it unzipped though, she found the hotel room got a bit cold at night time. Or maybe that was just because she got cold easily. She walked back next to Cody, standing close to him and leaning back against the counter again. "You think you're going to stay in town long?" She was interested to know, since he said usually he's on the run. Nothing bad had happened since she had been in town, and things seemed to be pretty calm here. Anya was sort of hoping he would stay long, she enjoyed having to company of a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

He stood there, listening to Anya describe her bloodline, and how she seemed to know her lineage well. Unlike Cody, who wasn't actually told anything about his bloodline, but read a few points here and there in his book of shadows. He wished he would have been able to know more before he had ran and left his Father behind to be killed by the Hunters. "That is rather interesting, I've myself never ran into dark magic before, but I heard it is bad news." He told her, hoping she would listen. As she turned around and left to get a sweater, he looked outside the window again, the stars filled the night sky. It was quite a beautiful night. "I'm not sure, usually where I am at things seem to end badly. But, like you said, since I've been here I haven't seen anything bad happen, but it does help to be cautious while moving around." He told her as she stood, leaning against the counter, she looked cold. That was probably what the sweater was for.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Anya nodded to Cody. She understood where he was coming from, but hoped that him staying here would be different. She didn't want to lose the only friend she currently had. And she hoped the witch hunters hadn't followed him here, either. She didn't want to have a run in with them, she knew some spells pretty well but she still had a lot to learn and didn't want to get hurt. "So how much magic do you know?" She asked curiously. He seemed like he might know his magic pretty well, seeing how he's been on his own for so long but who knows. "I know a good amount, but there's definitely more to learn. I'd only gotten through a quarter of my book so far, it was hard for me to learn anything and practice when I was still living at home. And, I started going to the local high school here to finish school up." Anya looked to the window, the hotel was a little creepy at night so she kept her eye out.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:47 pm

He noticed her nod, which probably meant that she knew what he was talking about, or she was agreeing with him. Either way it was looking good. He glanced at her as she asked him about what magic he knew. "Well, I do know some stuff. Probably a little more then others. I know how to cast spells like unlocking doors and that sort of thing. Also learned how to use telekinesis, you know, levitate things, shoot them toward me, push them back away." He said, seemingly getting a little excited talking about the abilities that each of them know how to do. She only read a quarter of her book? In the years that Cody had been running, he already read his book at least twice. Although he didn't pay much attention to the symbols or herbs, he liked practicing the more instant uses of Magic. "That sounds nice, where is the high school?" He asked her, wondering what the school there was like.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 pm

With them talking about magic, she wondered if he would ever want to practice together. She hadn't ever used her magic with anyone else's and wanted to experience that at some point. "Just on the other side of town, actually. Chance Harbor High. It's pretty nice, I went and registered the other day. Thought I might as well finish while i'm here. There's this dance they are doing, masquerade theme or something like that. Not quite sure if i'm going to go, going to things like that alone sucks." Anya laughed and slightly smiled. She sort of wanted to go, just because she had never really had the chance to go to events like that throughout her life. But, she really didn't want to go just herself, and be in a room filled with people who she didn't know. Especially with everyone being in a mask and dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 pm

He seemed to have the same thought as her. He hadn't practiced magic with anyone else since being with that girl in the town a few years before, and remembered how exhilarating it was, to both be there, both doing spell work that they needed each other for. She then began telling him about the school, and the party they were having. "A masquerade eh?" He asked aloud. He was paranoid just walking out in the daytime, let alone being in a school with a bunch of masked people running around who he couldn't see the faces of. Just the thought put him through the roof, and his eye twitch began coming back again. "I'm not so sure." He told her, he was pretty sure she knew how he was paranoid all the time, constantly looking over his shoulder. "But I guess with us there, together, we should be okay, at least we stand a better chance then going alone" He smiled as he sat down on her couch, the twitch still seemed to be there, even after he mentioned them being better off going together.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

After hearing Cody say that, going together, it made Anya smile. She could actually go, and not be alone. This was great. She noticed that Cody's eye had started to twitch once again, and she knew it had to do with his paranoia. But, she knew that maybe getting him out and more aquinted with people he might feel more comfortable. Anya peeked out the window again, he had been doing it quite a lot so she ended up doing it as well. She followed his lead and sat down next to him on the couch, placing her book on the table. "So, I was thinking.." Anya started, smiling a bit. "We could try practicing magic sometime together? I think it'd be a good idea, maybe learn some new things.". Anya sat back on the couch. "I've never actually had the chance to do magic with anyone before."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Cody looked at Anya as she smiled, it made him somewhat happier about going to the masquerade knowing he would have someone there with him, in case things go south with his paranoia or just for company. He noticed her peak out the window, it was probably getting later then he was used to staying up for. Although, some nights he seemed to stay up throughout, because he would have Hunters on his mind. He gave a small smile back, to hopefully show that he wasn't having any bad thoughts before listening to what she was saying. Practicing magic together sounded like a great idea, he could maybe teach her some new tricks, they could each learn new things from both of their Books, it sounded like the perfect plan. "Yea, that sounds like an excellent plan, I'm always up for trying something new, especially in Witchcraft." He smiled back at her as he glanced down onto her Book of Shadows, wondering what types of things it held within it's pages.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:19 pm

This excited Anya, learning new magic will be great for her. And him as well. She tried to see the time from where she was but couldn't see that far, but she knew it was getting later. He had been here for quite some time now, but she hadn't really realized how long it had been until now. She didn't mind though, again it was nice. Anya yawned slightly, she had been up the night before because she just couldn't sleep. Maybe because she had been thinking about her parents, but she wasn't really sure. As tired as she was, she wasn't going to make him leave.She was enjoying the conversation they were having, and to be honest she didn't want to be alone. She blocked another yawn,"Awesome, it could come in handy, just in case.." She didn't want to mention the witch hunters again, not wanting to cause him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Cody could see Anya look at the oven clock, and was probably thinking it was late. He took a glance at his watch and it was a few hours past when he had normally went to bed had he been in his own room. He hadn't been getting much sleep either since he stayed at the motel on his first night. He couldn't tell what it was, but had this weird feeling that he couldn't shake. He was blaming that for his lack of sleep during the night, and even more during the day. Constantly on the lookout for Hunters around town, like it was infested with them. He then held his arm up and covered his mouth with the inside as he yawned, then brought his arm back down. "Yea, it could." He chuckled a bit before looking at the opposite wall in front of the couch, "Hey, mind if I just bunk out on your couch tonight. Seeing as how you don't necessarily want to be alone, and I kind of like the company" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Anya could see that he was getting tired, and was quiet for a few minutes. The thought that there could be witch hunters in town definitely brought her nerves up again. But that would go away, hopefully. When he asked the question she thought for a moment, and then nodded."Yeah! That's fine with me." Anya stood up and headed to the closest, going into it and taking out an extra blanket that she had stored in a box, as well as a small pillow. She brought them to the couch and handed him them, smiling slighty."Uh, here are these. Feel free to have anything in the fridge, there isn't much but still." Anya was still smiling, glad that she had brought extra stuff with her. She didn't have much, other than her clothes which was basically all she brought with her. Anything else, well she would just need to go without or buy it all new. Another yawn escaped Anya's pink lips, and she looked to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 pm

As Anya nodded to his question about spending the night, and left to the closet, Cody pulled out his phone to check the local weather for tomorrow. He was curious to see if there would be any heavy downpours or fog. and then glanced toward the door making sure it remained locked throughout the entirety of their conversation that day. As she made her way back, he looked back at the book of shadows lying on the coffee table in front of the couch, then back to Anya. "Thanks, Anya. I usually don't eat much before bed, but thanks for the offer" He replied to her, with another small smile on his face as he set the blanket and pillow beside him, then turned his attention back to her. "So..." He paused for a moment, "Is there a certain time you need to be up by tomorrow so I know when to be leaving?" He asked, she probably didn't want him in her room after she had departed.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:14 am

Anya shook her head."No, it's okay. I don't really have any specific plans for tomorrow, not starting school until next week so it's fine." Anya walked over to the closet again, pulling out a pair of sweat pants and a tshirt. She went into the bathroom and changed, brushed her teeth and then came back out. She smiled to him "I don't mind if you hang around tomorrow, it doesn't matter." She shrugged, then went to the fridge. She poured a glass of water and then took out a bottle of aspiring. She popped one in her mouth, swallowing it down with some water. She sometimes got really bad headaches, so she tried to prevent it the best she could.She walked over and sat on the bed, looking to the couch. "Well, Cody. I'm really glad we met each other, honestly. She gave him one last smile before laying down on the bed, staring up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:25 am

Cody felt relieved by her answer, although he normally awoke by 5 in the morning anyway so he could be on the alert as early in the morning as possible. He didn't like being surprised by anyone pouncing on him from behind. He nodded to her as she turned around and went to the closet to get changed and do the stuff girls do before they go to sleep. He then looked up as she came out of the bathroom, "Alright, thanks. Who knows, maybe we will end up practicing tomorrow" He said, with that same small smile on his face as he stood up and set the pillow on the armrest of the couch and then laid the blanket on top. Then was startled when she began talking again, his heart almost skipped a beat. But was calmed by what she had said. "I am glad too, it is nice to have another witch friend who knows what each others going through." He said as he, too, walked over to the sink and poured himself another glass of water before heading off to the couch, again, then laid underneath the blanket with his clothes still intact, and stayed laying on his back for several minutes before rolling onto his side to face the open living room.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 am

Anya's eyes stayed staring at the ceiling for a while. Although she was really tired, she couldn't fall asleep right away. It happened to her a lot though. The room was dead silent, besides some shuffling sounds from the hotel room above hers. She felt bad, for not offering Cody the bed. He was her guest, she should of. But before she could sit up and ask him if he wanted it, she had started to slowly doze off. Her body realized, and she finally fell asleep, feeling comfortable now that she had somebody with her.

The next morning seemed to come quickly. Anya had woken up early, she had a habit of waking up rather early. Not only did she have to wake up early for school, but when she had been living at home she would wake up early to practice magic before anyone woke up. That was one of the only ways she had to practice. She didn't even both to check the time when she had woken up. She got up quietly and stretched, then went into the bathroom. Anya got into the shower, staying in for a good fifteen minutes, then got out. She wrapped a towel around herself and dried her blond, wavy hair and then left the bathroom. She was still in the towel when she went to the closet and grabbed some clothes, turning around and noticing Cody on the couch. She held her breath, for a moment forgetting he had stayed the night, and she just stared until she could calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

Cody had woken up early, as he told Anya the previous night that he would. But for some reason he just felt like staying in bed, knowing there was someone else in the room with him seemed to make him feel more secure, like he has a friend watching his back. It felt nice, not having to get up as soon as he could in the morning. As he was about to doze back off to sleep, he heard the shower begin to run and knew that it must be Anya. "Leave it up to the girls to always have a shower right in the morning" He told himself, rather quietly so Anya wouldn't be able to hear. Time seemed to fly by, before he knew it Anya was out of the bathroom and he was still laying down in the bed. I should be getting up by now, it's been about 30 minutes or so since I woke up He thought to himself, as if on queue he sat up on the couch, carefully wiping the sleep away from his eyes before turning his attention to the girl with the towel. ".....Um" He seemed speechless, this type of scenario never happened to him before and he wasn't sure what to do. But, he did seem to continue looking for a few seconds before finally looking away toward the door. "Heh, sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:09 am

Anya's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, and she waited until he had looked away to move."No, it's fine. It's my fault." She said softly to Cody, standing there for a second. "Um..I'll just, get dressed quickly.." Anya went back into the bathroom, taking off her towel and getting dressed. She walked back out into the room again, now dressed in dark black skinny jeans with a sky blue long sleeved plaid shirt on. She rolled the sleeves up and walked over to Cody, giving a half smile."Hey.." she said, feeling a bit embarrassed. She shook it off though."So, did you want to try to practice some magic today? After you wake up and all, no rush." She knew she had kind of taken over the bathroom right when he had woken up, and figured he probably wanted to shower or something.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

As he looked away, he had a smile that began stretching across his face. He'd never been in that type of predicament, a pretty girl naked with only a towel around her in the same room as him. He had actually believe it was his fault, seeing as how he was the one that asked to stay the night, if he hadn't, she wouldn't have walked out and seen him. "Alright" He said, as he slowly pulled his head back around to face where she had been, wondering if she had gone into a separate room to change. As the bathroom door closed, he somewhat felt relieved about the whole incident. He didn't think he was ready for a relationship, and he seemed to think that she came out in a towel on purpose, knowing he was on the couch. But as the door re-opened, he decided not to mention anything, it could make it awkward between the two of them. After she came over to him with somewhat of a shy 'hi', he wasn't sure whether to look at her or not, so he kept his gaze facing the table in front of his legs. "Yea, that would be... nice" He said, still facing the coffee table. "Mind if I have a shower? Sleeping in these clothes from yesterday made me a little.." He didn't really want to say it, could come off as being rude to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:36 pm

Anya nodded to him. The color on her cheeks was starting to fade,"Yeah! Go ahead, there are towels in there." She said and gave him a small smile. She then walked over to the fridge, searching through it to find anything she might want. She pulled out an apple, putting it onto the counter as a knife came over and sliced the apple. Once it was done, she popped a piece into her mouth and the rest into a bowl. She didn't usually eat breakfast, but when she did it was usually an apple or something. She sat at the table after getting her Book of Shadows, and started to scan the pages for a spell that seemed interesting or useful. The ones she had learned herself weren't strong ones, just ones that were useful to her and could easily protect herself. If there was a chance of witch hunters coming to town, she knew she was going to need to know more to protect herself and anyone else who might end up being involved.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 pm

"Alright, thanks" He said as he stood up for a moment, wondering whether he should get his clothes before or after his shower. "Just going to run over to my room and grab some clean clothes" He told her as he then walked up to the window and looked outside, making sure not to find anyone out there waiting. He proceeded to unlock the door and then continued to glance around as he made his way to his motel room and entered, then locked the door behind him as he began looking for some clean clothes. About 10 minutes passed before he could find any, and then he pulled his Book of Shadows out from underneath the bed, where he had taped it to hide, and held it in his right hand, clothes in the left before he made his way back over to Anya's room and entered, and then locked the door behind him. As he made his way over, he set the book down on the coffee table in front of the couch. "You can look at that while I am in the shower if you want, who knows, maybe something in there can help" He said, smiling as he walked over to the bathroom then grabbed a towel and closed the door. As the water came on, it made a sound like a rainstorm as he stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New neighbors   New neighbors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New neighbors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: