The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:01 am

He began replying, "It depends on the type of spell. Like this shield here" He said, pointing to the page. "The one with the ankh, it is a powerful barrier that is almost instant to use, it is just making it and channeling your magic into it which takes awhile. But after that, you can hold onto it for a year if you wanted to, it traps the magic within it until you say the incantation and it releases your magic that you locked inside of it, creating that barrier that I talked about"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 am

Kayla thought about it, "yeah that does make sense." she said thinking about the complexities of the spell. "You know with all the spells we learn, you would think I would be able to get them all by now." she said grinning a bit. "But at least I have the nature stuff down, I don't end up drenching myself and the girl who is in my room." she said and looked at him pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am

He smiled at her as she replied, and then remembering that that was the first time he had actually really looked at that page. That shield spell would have been perfect. Unless he had already used that spell, just without the medallion. He knew the incantation looked familiar, but he just wasn't able to place it, till that thought. That was what the blinding light was that knocked the witch hunters unconscious that came for him and Kayla at that town a few years before. He then came out of his little dream land to reality in the middle of Kayla saying a sentence about some nature spell. "Hm, yea. But I thought you enjoyed seeing through my T." He told her, laughing at the thought before bringing his attention back to the spell that he found.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:32 am

Kayla smiled and laughed a little. She turned toward him and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "You should be careful, your cockiness may get you in trouble one day.' she said giving his shoulder a nudge.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Cody loved hearing her giggle, it was so cute and girly, he couldn't help but smile at her when she did it. He looked into her eyes as she gave him a kiss, and then blushed a little and laughed at her comment. "Well, I guess it is a good thing that you are here to watch my 'cockiness'" He told her, laughing a little bit, wondering if she got the hidden meaning. "It can only really get my in trouble if there is no protection" He said, "Like that barrier spell I was just telling you about"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Kayla laughed a bit then looked at him "Ha ha Very funny." she said then gave him a wink and kept looking through the book.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm

He couldn't help but smile, again, as she giggled and replied to his cockiness joke, and then laughed a bit as she gave him a wink. He then turned to her and kissed her lightly on the cheek back as she continued to look through the pages. "So, do you know of a spell that you would like to try out, or would you rather read about symbols?" He asked her as he lightly kissed her neck waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Kayla smiled some more as he kissed her neck and she found it hard to concentrate "Well um, I cana't really think of any spells to do." she said as asa blush warmed cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm

In between small kisses, he replied. "Are you sure? We could always try making up that Ankh barrier talisman or medallion, whatever it is called. Could come in handy" He sighed, lightly blowing on the cold spots where he had just kissed her neck as he made his way up to her jawbone and chin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:38 pm

As Cody kissed his way up her neck she turned her head slightly and said "Yeah we could do that one."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 pm

He smiled as she finally came to a conclusion on what spell to do, just as he was getting to the good part too. Her timing was always right on the dot, however sad that is. "Alright, then." He said, taking the book back and flipping to the page. "I have some of this in my bag, but we need some more things. Like this" He pointed to the page "That has to be fused with the silver to make it so it can absorb the magic"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Kayla sighed a bit as he went back to the book and looked at the page "OK that makes sense." then she thought about where to get it. "Is it smart to go out with the hunters around?" she asked looking at the book over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 pm

He glanced up at her as she looked over his shoulder, "Yea, it does" He said, turning back to the book as she replied again. "I'm sure it will be fine. There are other hunters about, but since being in this town I've only really come face-to-face with one, that I know of. If you are 'scared'" He said, putting emphasis on scared, "I could always go with you. Could make a day of it"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Kayla glared at him playfully "I'm not scared. I fear nothing." she said and and wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his shoulder. "But if you want to have a day out then I am all for it." she said kissing his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 pm

He laughed at her comment about fear, and couldn't help but tease her a little. "You don't fear my cockiness?" He asked her, still laughing between words. After it had subsided, he continued, "Yea, that sounds like fun. Could be like, a date, I guess" He told her as he began blushing as she kissed his neck, it had felt really good, like a light massage.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Kayla smiled "No I don't fear your cockiness." she said rollignher eyes a bit. Then when he made the date comment she said grinning "It would be like our first date." Then she put her hands flat on his chest and kept kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:07 pm

He laughed a little bit as she rolled her eyes at his comment. He guessed that the would get the hidden meaning behind it, again, she seemed to get it the last time, which was a little amusing, to say the least. "Yea, it will be fun, and perhaps I'll buy you a little something" He told her as she kissed his neck and slipped her hands onto his chest. He quickly turned his head around and kissed her on the lips before slowly pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Kayla kissed him lightly and got up "Yes I want you to but me everything." she laughing and joking around. She looked at Cody and started thinking about all the trouble she had gone through to make sure that he was safe and so that he didn't know how she felt. What a waste of time and energy. She thought to herself with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:28 pm

He smiled at her as she replied to him, he would want to buy her everything, only problem was money. He didn't have much, if any. "I wish I could get you everything you wanted" He told her, as he, too, stood up and walked over to the window to take a look outside, feeling like they were being watched. His sight couldn't catch anybody outside, so he turned his attention back into the room and looked at Kayla, who seemed to be in a daze. "What about you, do you want to tell me anything?" He asked, wondering if she would lie to him, seeing as he told her the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:48 pm

Kayla looked at him "Nothing I can think of" she said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 am

As she looked at him, and tried to sound sincere, but he could somehow tell that she wasn't being truthful. But he decided not to really question her, he was just extremely truthful with her and she lied to his face, but he didn't know why. "Are you sure?" He asked a second time as he made his way over to her and began kissing her neck, wondering if that type of interrogation would work on her as he made his way up to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am

Kayla was going to say something then Cody started to kiss her neck. She started to loose her train of thought, "Not fair." she said giggling and loving the feel of his lips on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 am

He couldn't help but somewhat break the necking when she commented and giggled, it was just so cute and sexy. But he continued on up to her lips and began kissing them, attempting to break her so she will confess the truth to him. "I'm not going to stop, just saying"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 am

Kayla continued to laugh and blushed a little "That's not fair." she said and tried to twist away but he held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 am

He did a sort of deep giggle as he continued kissing her, in between kisses he replied. "Well then spill the beans on what you aren't telling me" He whispered to her as he moved over to her ear and began biting her earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next