The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Scarlet (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

Enter Scarlet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 am

Scarlet Lower lay in bed, the rise and fall of her breath said that she was fast asleep. Her features soft, and gentle, some would call the girl beautiful. Those who knew her knew what the pretty face hid. Danger. Death and a really bad attitude. But not now, now she just looked like any other young woman, lying in bed, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Not for much longer.

Bring! Bring!

"What the fu-"

THUD!

With a crash, Scarlet fell out of the bed onto the floor, in a tangle of bed sheets. Cursing, she snatched the clock and blearily saw the time. She was late, and had a hell of a lot to do today. Taking a moment to untangle herself, she was up and into the shower of her tiny motel room. Cleanliness is next to godliness is what they say, and for Scarlet that was true. Soon, she was showered, hair washed and dried, and dressed to kill... Albeit not literally. Yet. A black tank top and black pixy tutu like skirt, her red hair tumbled down her back. She looked good, and she knew it, even if she did look like an overgrown gothic fairy.

Gathering up her stuff into the duffle bag, she headed out of the room, stopping off at the reception to pay. Very soon she was off, driving toward her next stop. Chance Harbour. Perhaps HE was there, maybe, she thought as she drove. She had been tracking him for a very long time, and was getting close. She could feel it. Cody, the boy who she looked forward to torturing.

It was close to lunch time when she pulled into the main street of Chance Harbour. Felling hungry, she stopped the car and got out, bought a local news paper before going into a very small cafe. The paper was for research. The breakfast that she ordered (porage) was to keep her going. Sitting at the table, she leant back and put her feet up on the chair opposite, watching people. People stared at her, but she ignored it... apart from one elderly couple who she lazily gave the middle finger too. She chuckled, and opened the paper, not bothering to look up as someone entered the cafe, the bell on the door making a bring...
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 pm

That morning, Cody spent more time in his bed then he usually did, sleeping in till past 7, instead of waking up at 5 to get an early start. He never set his alarm, didn't feel a need to with there being another witch living a few doors down from him: Anya Valentine. He also had an old friend staying with him from a few years prior, Kayla Briggs. He offered to board her there, since she never had a room, who was still sleeping beside him on the bed. The bed sheets slowly moved as he cautiously began sitting up, hoping not to wake her as he rubbed the sleep out of the corners of his eyes and stood up, almost tumbling over from a head-rush. He proceeded to do his morning routine: Teeth, quick shower, hair product, deodorant before grabbing his leather bomber jacket and keys and then headed out the door. He was planning on bringing a coffee back and some breakfast for Kayla so she wouldn't feel hungry.

He then opened the door to his Probe GT and got in, shutting the door and starting it before driving off to main street. There was this one little cafe that he liked to go to, made the best muffins, his favorite actually. As his car pulled up, the noise could be heard from at least one block in either direction, the muffler was a rather loud, rumbling type. As he got out of his car and shut the door, he pointed the car automatic locker/unlocker behind him, over his shoulder and could hear it *click* before making his way inside. The bell soon rang, letting people know that there was another person entering. His glance worked it's way around the room, not noticing anybody specific then made his way up to the counter before ordering five or so muffins and two coffee's. His view then turned back around and there he spotted, the hunter that tried to apprehend him at the town just after Kayla left.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Rolling her shoulders, Scarlet stretched and rolled her neck from side to side, a small frown on her face as she worked the tension out. She had gotten up in too much of a hurry, that was for sure and she was feeling it. For someone like Scarlet, who had worked very hard to be at the peak of physical fitness, a tense muscle was an irritation. As the tension subsided, she became aware that she was being watched. It wasn't an unusual feeling - eyes followed her frequently. Mainly because she knew what she had and new how to use it to get what she wanted. A dash of sex appeal with the attitude of a rock star, and she had men lapping it up. But still, this morning she couldn't shake of the feeling so she lowered the news paper, ready to tell who ever was staring to drop dead.

And looked dead into the eyes of Cody Wellwood.

If she was surprised, it didn't show outwardly. Internally she was already laughing. Cody was here? About bloody time she caught up with him, after years of chasing, she was not going to let him slip from her clutches so easily this time. It had been two years since she had last set eyes on him. Two years since she last had a chance to slit his throat, stand back and watch him bleed. Unfortunately, he slipped through her fingers and she woke up hours later with a crashing headache, a blood soaked tshirt and no sign of her prey.

He was here!

She still showed no sign of surprise, even though her twisted little mind was already racing, planning the game of cat and mouse that they would soon play again. Her eyes travelled up and down his body, taking in every detail, memorising it with the cold calculating gaze of a animal stalking dinner. When her eyes travelled up to meet his, she smiled, a sexy little playful smile and winked.

Let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 6:59 pm

As his gaze lay upon the Witch Hunter that he had come across at least once before, he stood there. Frozen. Frozen in his own thoughts, wondering how they found him. and if there was more then just her there, hunting him. He didn't know that it was the hunter and her father who had come for them that day, or if either of their fathers were still alive. As the person behind the counter gave him his order, or even asked for the cash, he still wouldn't respond. His baby blue eyes lay upon her red hair as if it were blood trickling down, his blood, if he didn't get out of there at that moment. The last time he escaped was pure luck, right page, right spell at the right time. This time though, he didn't believe he'd be so lucky without his book of shadows there to guide him. But, he then began to think, still frozen, why she wasn't attacking him at that moment, was it because she didn't want to make a scene, or was there some other motive behind it all. He didn't really want to take the risk, but he knew he had to by the look in her eyes, the look of pure hatred for Cody for something he had done, that he didn't even know about. He casually paid the person behind the counter and grabbed his muffins and coffee's and then made his way back to the door, hoping that she would stop him.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Scarlet watched his every move with intense curiosity, watched how he started to move again after initially recognising her. She watched as he casually walked past her to the door, and rolled her eyes. "After all these years, do I not even get a hello? That's rude" she called out to him casually, taking a sip of her coffee. She took in what he was carrying... two coffees? A flicker of a dark smile crossed her face. Unless Cody was feeling particularly thirsty this morning, could that mean that he wasn't in town alone?

A plan was beginning to form in her mind, as she kicked the chair opposite her out a little. "Sit," she ordered as her breakfast came over. It was apparent that she was no danger to him at the moment - they were in a crowded little cafe and she was much more occupied by breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 pm

As Cody slowly made his way past her, cautiously keeping an eye out for a blade or any type of weapon, he heard her speak. Not necessarily in a violent tone, more like a playful tone, like her hunt was about to begin. He glanced to her after she was done talking and noticed that she saw the two coffee's in his hand. His nerves began escalating as he thought about Kayla and what would be done to her if Scarlet ever found out that there was another witch in town that she came after too back in the town. The chair then was kicked out in front of him, almost tripping him in the process before he heard her telling him to sit. He then stood there frozen, again, contemplating whether or not that would be a good idea. Cody decided to figure out what she was up to before warning anyone that he was found, and slowly sat down, pulling the chair into the table and setting his coffee's and muffins on the table, and proceeded to reply. "Sure took awhile for you to find me," He told her as he looked into her devilish eyes, "Must have taken what, 2 or 3 years to catch up to me this time." He smirked, waiting for her to snarl or do something that Witch Hunters to.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Scarlet lowered her eyes and started to eat her breakfast. He wanted answers, she would make him wait. She could sense his nerves. It was like they said, some animals could smell fear... and Cody was practically radiating it. She drew out the eating as long as she could, keeping her eyes low until she was finished before looking up and meeting his gaze. "Two and a half, give or take a month or so," she said slowly, and took a mouthful of coffee. That was better. She set it down and slouched back in the chair. "You run fast - You were a day ahead of me in that little town down the coast, a few months back," she said casually. Her tone suggested that they could be discussing the weather. "Tell me, do you still barricade your door at night?" she asked, her voice now cruel, provoking. She loved it.

Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 pm

His gaze went directly to her porridge as she began eating it with a spoon that he could have sworn was the devil's pitchfork from the way she was acting so casually, like she had the ball and chain that was connected directly to his heart. He seemed to wait there for several minutes before she would finally answer his words. He listened to what she was saying, like there were hisses coming out of her mouth in between words that said 'I'm going to torture you'. But, he preferred to concentrate on the topic at hand rather then what would happen after she was done having her little fun, and so continued on with it. "Thanks for that compliment, but did you ever think that maybe you were just slow?" He asked her with a smirk, before answering her other question. "Hah. Wouldn't you like to know. I don't need to barricade my door anymore, what about you though. Afraid that the things that go bump in the night will come for you?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Scarlet shrugged he shoulders, unfazed by his insults. She took a sip of the coffee, as he commented about her being slow. With a dark little chuckle, she set the coffee down, leaning forward. "Perhaps I was at times. Don't get me wrong, you have been my priority for years. But that's what happens when you go through other towns infested with Witches, Cody... I got distracted, and well, I just could not resist showing off my skills elsewhere" the meaning behind her words was obvious. She had only slowed her search to kill.

When he commented about the things that go bump in the night, she threw back her head and laughed. "Cody, you forget..., she said slowly, trailing off as one hand slid under the table and rested on his knee. "I AM the one that goes bump in the night," she breathed, gripping his knee, a small little smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

He glanced up at her, from looking down to see her shoulders shrug. He didn't know whether or not she had an itch, or if she was just cracking her neck to get ready for the kill. He listened to her talk about why she had her slow times, because she was apparently off killing other witches that happened from following Cody. "Or was it just because you couldn't take me when I wasn't blindfolded" He took a sip of his coffee before it began getting cold, and listened to the more she had to say. He felt a hand slither onto his leg between speeches, guessing the way it moved it was the Hunter's ahead of him. But then he began laughing at the idea of the girl in front of him going bump in the night. "Do you know how idiotic that sounds coming from you? Girls don't go bump in the night. Neither to hunters, at least not ones like you who can't keep up with the witch that has been at the top of your list for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:34 pm

"Blind folded, Cody? I didn't know you went in for such things," she purred gently, with a small smile and listened to his comment about things that go bump in the night. "Actually, you would be surprised how often I 'bump' in the night, and how frequently a little witch like you starts screaming in the morning," she removed her hand from his leg, not before giving it a very hard squeeze, digging her nails in harshly for second before withdrawing. She watched him for a moment, her head cocking to the side, in a very cat like fashion. "So who is the second coffee for?" she nodded towards the second cup in his hands, leaning on the table.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Cody chuckled at the comment made by the Hunter sitting in front of him, still having her snakish arm on his knee and wondered when she'd move it. "There's actually a lot you don't know about me" He said with a smirk, didn't have time between replies to take another sip of his coffee. "If it is alright, I'd rather not know how you sleep with witches." He laughed again at the opportunity to scratch away at that icy exterior of hers before feeling a sharp pain around his knee cap as she removed her hand. "Oh this?" He asked, pointing to the second cup, "It is actually for a friend, but you probably already guessed that. Seeing as how you were always one step behind me." He told her, followed by another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 am

She sat back, hands in her lap, fingers entwined. She surveyed the boy infront of her for a long moment with the gaze of a cat hunting a bird. Cody had grown up, that was obvious. "Prey tell, Cody, what don't I know about you?" she asked. It wasn't rude or threatening. She just sounded mildly curious. She didn't press the comment about the 'friend', although it was firmly in the mind of the young huntress. A friend was leverage for blackmail and more. Scarlet smiled coolly. She would have to keep an eye out for thid 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Cody could tell that the hunter was getting curious about what he knew, or how much he had in face, grown up since their last run in together. Fact was, he had grown up. "Well you already hit the blindfold right on the head" He told her chuckling, "Why would I tell you anything about myself." He told her, his tone seemed to rise a little bit at the thought of her using the information against him or somebody else, for that matter. His hand advanced on his cup of coffee as he took another drink of it, waiting for a reply from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Scarlet chuckled slightly in her chair, but she was quickly becoming bored. Not a good thing for Scarlet to be... at least, not for those around her. "Kinky Cody and blind folding," clearly the thought was amusing to her, and she shock her head laughing.

"Cody, I couldn't give a rats arse if you told me you liked to dance around in a pink thong," she said, lazily examining him. "There are enough hunters in this god forsaken town to watch you. By this evening, I could know where you are staying, what time you got up this morning, who your friend is and what colour your tooth brush is, if I wished it," It wasn't a bluff. Scarlet knew there were other hunters in town (even if most of them were stupider then chickens).

Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm

He glanced at her as she cackled, or rather, that was what it sounded like to Cody, or could have been more or a snarl, he wasn't quite sure. He listened to her comment about the blind fold, but didn't both replying as it seemed to just make the hunter more and more amused at the thought. "Are you kidding, I could take you on my worst day." He told her, knowing full well that he was probably provoking her to killing him all the more faster. Cody listened to her other replies, one about a thong, which he even found rather amusing. "Oh but you'd enjoy it, I bet. Isn't that what hunters do, get off on other people's issues?" He asked, not bothering to wait for a reply before continuing. "Well if they are here, then why am I still alive, unless they don't even know that there is a new witch in town" He told her, almost letting it slip that there were more then just one new witch. But wait, his friend? He knew he had already said too much to her about Kayla. "If you do go after her, I promise, I will kill you." He said, as he leaned up to the table placing his arms up against the edge.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

She shrugged slightly. "As much as it pains me to say it... particularly to a filthy witch of all people, most hunters have the average IQ of a turnip and skills of a four year old with a big stick," she shock her head. It was a very cool casual comment. Scarlet didn't think much of other hunters. Mind you, she didn't think much of anyone.

Codys threat made her raze an elegant eye brow. "Oh, this is just too priceless." she leant forward, her hands on the table too. "Let me educate you about how badly you have just screwed up," she said, the smile becoming sinister. "Your friend could have been anyone. That was leverage enough, but then you threaten to kill me? That just tells me that you are emotionally attached. Even better, if you ask me. And to top it all, I know your friend is female," her finger reached out, and lifted his chin to meet her eyes. "More then a friend with benefits, I think," she said gently.

Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

He glanced at her as she shrugged "I'm the filthy little witch? Well what about you and your neediness to kill innocents" He told her, before finishing. "So am I supposed to what, get down and bow to you because your the apparent only smart hunter in town? Well, truth is, all Hunter's aren't that smart. They kill without cause, spill blood of innocents to quench their thirst." He told her, as he ran his hand through his somewhat blonde hair before listening to her gloat again. "Oh you are quite the craftsman, putting that together like that. Here, I think I have a ribbon in my bag to give you" He said, jokingly as he looked into her develish eyes, not bothering to reach into nothingness. Prepared to fling her across the diner, if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 pm

Scarlet leaned closer to him, her hand still on his chin. "Save your ribbons, wait until after I have slit your friends throat... I think I may make you watch. And then after I have had my fun with you, I can use it to tie my hair out the way while I clean up the mess," she said, her thumb nail tracing down his jaw bone lightly. Without warning, she grasped his chin, she leant forward and kissed him on the lips. Somewhat forcefully. "I like a good blood bath - but its a pain to wash out of hair," she said, somewhat breathless against his lips. Before letting him go, and standing up.

"Well, I hate to eat and run, but I got to get busy. You know how it is. People to see, places to visit, shopping to do," she said picking up her bag.

Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:47 pm

He looked at her hand, feeling rather violated that there was a snakish hand touching his bare skin. His nostrils seemed to flare at the thought as she began speaking. "You're sure? I'm sure you deserve one after acting like Sherlock Holmes" He scoffed at her as he listened to the part about her slitting Kayla's throat. "You know, you won't be able to hold us down. My power has gotten stronger since the last time, I don't need luck to knock you out, let alone kill you now" He told her, as there seemed to be something blazing in his eyes, courage maybe? Or something that was brought out from the threat of her killing another witch, especially one that he liked a lot. He looked at her hair at the comment of a blood bath. "Wait, you wash your hair?" He asked, "You shouldn't have a problem then, getting the red out of your hair." He laughed as she stood up and finished talking. "Really, I never knew that hunters and snakes like you enjoyed doing the normal things that witches do" He looked back at her as she began walking toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Scarlet just smiled at him, somewhat mischievously. She was done with Cody... for now, done with playing. "Baby, I look forward to the day that you go for my throat," she said stepping backwards, and turning facing away. [b]"I will see you around, Cody... You won't see me though," she called and left the diner. Now, where in Chance Harbour could she acquire a camera... And with a spring in her step, the young huntress went on her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Scarlet (Open)   Enter Scarlet (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter Scarlet (Open)
Page 1 of 1