The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you suffering? (Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81
Power Popularity : 1

Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Lilith smirked, and continued to rub his back. Her body was extremely warm. "Well, I'll do my best to help. I've never had a run in with a witch who used dark magic yet, but I've done my research. They can be tricky, but hell I'm better than tricky." She grinned, but her eyes still stared at him softy."And a psychic witch, well that's different."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

He chuckled slightly. "I would very much appreciate your help, Lilith," he said, looking up at her. His voice sounded sincere, and there was not a hint of teasing. "Although, I may not always sound like I appreciate it," he said with a sly laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Lilith smiled to him, he actually seemed like he meant it. "I got your back, Matthew." She watched him carefully with a small smile still. For a moment, she forgot about the witches, and hunting, and everything. All she saw was him. Her eyes closed as her hands continued to rub his back, her hands being abnormally warm, almost hot.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Matthew felt hard hand, moveing across his back, rubbing away the tention and the aches. He looked over at her, and saw her eyes close. Slowly he reached out, and gently took her wrists in his hands, sitting up to face her head on. "I know you do... so... thank you," he said, and smiled warmly at her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:50 pm

Lilith's eyes opened and she watched him. She felt..different. It was something she hadn't really felt before, and she wasn't quite sure what to do. He was being very nice, unlike the way they had both been all day. She opened her mouth to talk, but didn't say anything. Her nose gently touched his, and she leaned him and kissed him. Her kiss was warm, and soft, different than the others she had given him. After a moment she pulled away, looking to the ground."You're welcome." She said, her voice cracking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Matthew reached out and caught her chin as she looked away. Internally, he was struggling, battling for something... to be able to feel emotion. To care. He wanted to, desperately, but every time he thought he had grasped it, it seemed to slip from his fingers. "Why did you - Oh to hell with it," he growled, and leaned forward, capturing her lips in a soft kiss. Tenderness was something that Matthew has never practiced before, and he was working hard on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Lilith looked to him, and the kiss surprised her for a moment. Her body relaxed though and she pushed into the kiss, enjoying it. This was a new side to him that she had not seen yet, and sort of the same with herself. She had never been close to anyone like this. She had never felt the need to. Being on her own was all she knew, it was safe. Never getting hurt, not relying on someone just to be let down. She had seen the way her mother betrayed her father with helping a witch, and she didnt want that. But none of that mattered right now. Her arms had moved and wrapped around him, her body against his so that he could feel her fast heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 pm

His arms wrapped around her, supporting her body against his. One hand rested on the small of her back, the other on the back of her head, fingers working into her hair. It was a moment before he pulled away, breathing raggedly. "Well... that was interesting... and were did you learn to kiss like that?" he breathed, leaning in and kissing her again quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Lilith smiled to him as he pulled away."I'm just good at everything." She said with a wink. Her heart beat had slowed down and her body wasn't as warm. In his arms, she felt safe, and protected. She didn't feel those things quite often, so it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Matthews eye brow arched, and he laughed gently. "Oh really?" he chuckled, rolling so he was lying on his back. He still had one arm looped around her, resting on her back gently. "Your good," he said, in mock sincerity, "But maybe not the best... Its close... You could always kiss me again, just so I am sure," he said chuckling, as he stretched. He glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was rediculously late, nearly two AM. We're both gonna be tired tomorow he thought.

OOC: *Poke* I PM'd youuuu! Go check! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Lilith grinned at him. "Oh yeah? She said softly, turned so she was facing him. She leaned over ontop of him, pushing her lips onto his, soft but still intense. She stayed there for a moment, then pulled away with a smirk. "What about now? She said teasingly. She let out a small yawn, although she tried to hide the fact that she was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 pm

He chuckled, pulling her down for another searing kiss. "I think you need to sleep - To start teaching at a new school, in a new town, kill a witch and listen to my crap would wear anyone out," he said, pushing her away slowly. He sat up, and yawned. Yeah, he was tired too. "Plus, I have double English tomorrow first, and as much as I would love to take you down to my bed, and do god knows what to you... we still need to keep up appearances," he stood up, stretching. They had talked for hours.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:56 am

Lilith laughed quietly and nodded. Although, she had really wanted him to stay with her all night since she was enjoying it, she knew they needed sleep. And, they both needed to show up to the school tomorrow. Thankfully, she functioned fine on little sleep, since she was so used to it. "Alright. " Lilith said, her voice accepting but there was a hint of disappointment to it. She sat up on her knees, leaning up with kiss him one more time, her arms moving around his neck to keep herself up.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

Matthews arms slid around her waist as they kissed. She seemed so soft... breakable. Nut he knew beneath there was a core of steal, as dangerous (and quiet likely as screwed up in the head) as himself. His hands ran up and down her back, fingers drawing little patterns as they went. "You trying to keep me here, or somethin'? Its workin'" he breathed against her mouth, pulling away slightly. He wasn't used to people not being frightened of him. And this young sexy woman in his arms, who was there willingly... it somewhat unnerved him. He would never show it though.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 am

Lilith grinned, watching up to him. "Maybe." She spoke playfully. She leaned against him, her hand rubbing against his neck. He was so warm..she didnt want him to leave her. Her body felt so comfortable there. "What, you arent the sleepover kind of guy?" She said with a laugh, most herself up a bit. She smirked and pressed her lips into his neck, sucking onto it hard. After a moment of doing this, she bite his neck ever so gently, leaving a nice red mark.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

A small hiss escaped his parted lips, as she bit his neck. His fingers worked up her back, entwining into her hair. He groaned and suddenly, without warning grabbed her waist and shoved her down onto the bed beside him. Looking down at her with a cocky little smirk, he said gently "I'm not a sleep over kind of guy," he repeated and leaned closer. "In fact, in this situation, I am not inclined to sleep much at all," he said, looking rather smug and proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 am

Lilith watched him with wide, bright eyes as he shoved her into the bed. It was sudden, but there was a surge of adrenaline through her, she was excited by it. Lilith grinned, her eyes looking up to him. Her left hand reached up and pulled him close to her, practically on top of her while she ran her fingers of her other hand through his hair."Oh really?" She said, her voice almost purring. She leaned in closer, moving her lips close to his hair and licking his neck gently."Show me." Lilith whispered, almost too quiet to hear.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 am

Matthew smiled and lent down, kissing her again.

And he 'showed' her exactly what he meant.

OOC: Moving SWIFTLY forward :p
BIC:

Matthew opened his eyes and peered blearily through them, looking for a clock. He blinked. Six in the morning. The sun was just rising, he could see through the narrow gap in the curtains. Rolling over, he encountered the form of the sleeping woman beside him. A smile came back to his face as he remembered the night before.

He gently placed a kiss on her shoulder, before sliding out of the bed and padding into the bathroom. Sure it was her bathroom, but he was quite sure that she wouldn't mind him showering. He turned on the stream of water and stepped into the shower, sighing as the water woke him up.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 am

Lilith stirred in her bed, the sound of the water causing her eyes to open. For a moment, she lay there confused, her thoughts blurry. She questioned why she could hear water, or who could be in her shower. Slowly sitting up, her eyes scanned the room. She could see a pair of shoes, rather big compared to hers, sitting beside the bed. A smile formed on her lips as she remember who it was. Lilith rubbed her eyes with a yawn, standing up.

She stood there for a moment, waiting for her body to wake up as well. She moved her shoulders, causing her back to a crack a bit, then she walked over to the coffee maker. She glanced at the time, realizing they had to be at the school in a little while, but she didn't rush. She would never rush, not like she really cared about the job anyway. Although she was great with history. being a history teacher was not her thing. She pressed the button on the coffee maker, a hissing sound coming from it as a brownish amber stream slowly started to fill the pot. She leaned again the counter, closing her eyes and waiting for either the coffee or Matthew, seeming to take forever in the shower, to finish.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 am

After a quick hair wash, and body scrub, he stepped out the shower, and dried himself a little before leaving the small bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. "Ah - Sleeping Beauty has awakened," he said, spotting Lilith. He gave her cheeky little grin. "Good Morning," he added, begining to hunt around the room for his pants. He needed to slip something on so that he could run to his own apartment and change.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

Lilith smiled to Matthew, her eyes brightening as she saw him. "Well, good morning to you too" She said, eying him up and down. She grinned to him, picking up the coffee pot when it was full. She poured a cup for herself, than one for him, keeping them both black/ She brought him the coffee mug, sipping her own."Hope you aren't one of those 'girls' who drink their coffee with a pound of sugar and cream." She said with a grin, kissing his cheek as she headed to the bathroom. She got in, and the sound of the water came on.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:13 am

He took the cup and gulped down a mouthful "What and ruin my waist line?" he shouted in after her, and pulling on his pants. He came into the bathroom, putting the towel over the radiator. "So I was thinking that since we are to combine witch killing forces, we should also combine living arrangements to save rent and so on," he said casually, leaning against the door frame. It was a bold move, but then again it seemed to make sense in his head.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:24 am

As Lilith waited for the shower water to get just right, she went into the small closet in the bathroom, pulling out some clothing. She nodded to him."WEll, sounds reasonable. As long as you're clean." She said with a grin. "I hate messy room mates." Lilith quickly jumped into the shower, washing her hair and body, not taking too long. She got out, drying herself off with a towel as well as her hair, then putting on her clean clothes. She wore a teal blue button down top, along with tight dress pants. She stood at the mirror, putting her hair into a messy bun." So, whose place, yours or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:53 am

He grinned at her, glad that she liked the idea. "Don't worry - I am not one for leaving my underwear around. I will come up here to you, if you don't mind? Your rooms bigger, and also the window in the bathroom is a good escape route, should the local witches get clever," he added. "Plus, my rooms already been broken into once - I will move my stuff in later?" he grinned. "I wash up, wash clothes. I cant cook to save my life, but I am tidy," he said with a smirk, and finished the coffee.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Lilith smiled to him, taking out a small bag from the cabinet. She was very pleased that he had brought up the idea of them living together. She pulled out a few makeup products, throwing on a bit of eyeliner and lipstick, then some mascara."Alright, sounds like a plan." She gave him a grin, putting away the stuff and walking past him out of the bathroom. She went int her bag, pulling out a pair of heeled boots and throwing them on. She went back and grabbed her coffee, standing next to Matthew. "After school, we'll bring your stuff up here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you suffering? (Lilith)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next