The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Newcomer (Faye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

The Newcomer (Faye) Empty
PostSubject: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

It wasn't a very nice day, the rain was coming down a little bit, there was fog laying low, gliding across the dirt and grass as Cody made his way around town. He was on his usual kick of looking for hunters, trying to remain hidden from them. Although there was one that already knew he was in town: Scarlet Lower. He had escaped her clutches a few times, and it seemed to get easier with each one. As he was walking down main street, he felt this odd pulling sensation, like he was being tethered to something in particular, but he didn't know what. He soon arrived back at his car as he unlocked it, got inside and drove off in the direction of the pulling. It soon brought him to an abandoned house located amongst some trees, with a dusty old dirt trail leading up to the property. As his eyes lay upon it, he could tell it was rather old, the shingles on the side of the house were dirty, some came loose and fell already;the windows were dusty and could barely be seen through. Despite those things, he seemed to like the way it looked. Had an authentic look about it. He soon made his way up the creaky steps, and then advanced inside.

He hoped that there wouldn't anyone inside, because if the house had been owned by anyone, he could be charged with breaking and entering, even if there was no breaking involved. Cody made his way around the living area, not seeing any sort of bed or sleeping areas, just pots of herbs and special lights to allow them to grow. He made his way over to a book shelf, but couldn't reach the books due to there being some things blocking it. He wasn't quite sure what they were, but they were fairly heavy and couldn't be lifted. His view made it's way around in a 360 degree circle, not seeing anyone, before he stuck out his hand and telekinetically brought it toward him.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Faye got bored this one day, and decided to do something wild. No. Not teens gone wild. Something crazy. Something unthinkable. Something like confronting Cassie's dad. He's an ass hatt and Faye doesn't much like Cassie. But she's not that bad and she's kinda nice so...he's kinda the biggest douche like...ever....

She emmerged from the forest and snuck onto the property of his.

Going up the stairs she quietly turned the knob to see if it was open. It may be stupid, because who leaves their door unlocked, but they always did it in the movies. And this time it WORKED. She peered in and went into the living area where she saw someone standing. "You have some nerve, Bla...who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 pm

As he began to flip through the pages of the book he had just telekinetically brought into his hand, he heard footsteps and then a voice, a female voice that sounded rather flirty. Cody proceeded to turn around and look at whoever it was that was asking him questions. His gaze lay upon a young teenage girl, brown/black hair, had a sense of mystery surrounding her, he was intrigued to find out what a girl like her was doing in the abandoned house. But he needed to answer her question first. "Oh I'm new in town, saw this house and thought about checking it out." He told her, with a smile that, too, had a sense of mystery behind it. He was telling the truth, he did see the house and want to look inside it, but for reasons that he had never mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm

"...Check it out?" She asked, stepping forward to the hobo. What the eff? Who just thinks they'll 'check out' a fricken abandoned house? Not Faye or anyone she knew. And John Blackwell. All she could think was this dude was lucky Blackwell wasn't home.

She took a few more steps forward, getting more and more not so frightened of the guy.

She snatched the book he had in his hands, and threw it on a couch. "Get your muddy hands off this. Who the hell are you anyways?" She asked, rudely.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:53 pm

He looked at her, "Yea, check it out. It isn't like this is private property or anything like that" He told her, in a rather rude tone that he was just replying back in so she could hear how snotty she sounded. He saw her come closer and stole the book from his hands. "Like I said, I am new in town. But, you already knew that." He said, smirking as he began thinking. "That book had special symbols and writing. Are you a-" he stopped talking to see how she would exactly answer.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

She squinted her eyes, "...A...are you mocking me?" She asked, "Yes. Yes I do. Too bad I don't need or want to hear your life story.." She asked, hoping to wipe that annoying smirk off his face. "--nnoyed? Yes." She responded, tossing the book in his direction, kinda sorta hopping he'd catch it. She then turned to leave. "Lock the fuck up when you're gone."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 pm

He chuckled a bit, "Why would I be mocking you, I don't even really know you" Cody looked in her direction, taking his hands out of his pockets. "Don't worry then, I'm not going to be telling you. I don't necessarily enjoy wasting my breath" His smirk now disappearing, or it was before she answered back to his question. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, we've barely started talking" His gaze worked his way around the room he was in, slowly checking things out as she tossed the book at him. He could have let it drop, but didn't see that as much fun. He shot out his hand toward the book and muttered something, allowing the book to shoot into his right hand, wondering if the girl had seen it. "Who said I'm going to be leaving soon?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 pm

"I don't know, you tell me. You WERE the one mocking me." She said, squinted her eyes at the guy, whom she still didn't know. She kinda got into a fighting position as he took out his hands out of his pockets, but then when she saw nothing she went back to normal position, feeling stupid. "Fine, I didn't want you wasting your stank breath on me anyways." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I said." She told him, with emphasize on the I.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Cody held the book in his hands that he had telekinetically brought to him a few moments before, looking at her as he flipped it open. He chuckled a little at the girl that went into a fighting stance, like she was waiting for a punch to be thrown. "You must be way off if you think I am going to be fighting you, a girl." His eyes slowly went around the room, looking for any other signs of strangers lurking about. "Well, I am not leaving. Not until I take a look around, okay?" He told her, not as much of a question as it was a statement.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 am

"Um, condescending much? I'm a girl, so what. I could kick your ass faster than you probably are in the sack." She said squinting and looking around. John Blackwell....sucks. "Fine. Then...then neither am I. Okay?" She said, mimicking his way of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Cody appeared rather bemused with the girls replies. She appeared to have some spunk in her, Kayla had that too, could be why he felt a connection with her when he had met her a few years back. He continued flipping through the book casually as she went on, she appeared rather... snobbish, which he did not seem to enjoy very much.

Finally he looked up from the book to lock stares with her. "That is fine with me" he replied back, closing the book then placing it back on the shelf as he proceeded to turn around to her. He wondered something, unsure if the girl would be able to help him, "who lived here, anyway? It is a bit of a... mess"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:15 pm

She looked down, kind of all annoyed of his next question. "Not live---d." She said with emphasise on the d. "My... acquaintance's estranged father." She said ripping the bandage right off.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm

A smirk soon grew across his face as he continued looking at her when she turned her attention to the rug layered on top of the floor. Her response, however, seemed to catch him off balance. If someone did indeed live there, they did not seem to show it: dust covering everything, plants located over on a table underneath some lights, kind of looked like a grow op a little bit.

"well you would think, that if someone had been living here, it would be a lot more er.. put together, shall we say."
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 pm

"Wait, are you calling me a liar?" She ask, dismayed. She was surprised he said that, but wasn't shocked he thought it. Blackwell was a dummy when it came to...keeping things together. It looks like it was a hidout out something. Probably was, and Faye just didn't know. If Cassie knew, she probably wouldn't tell her anyways. All these damn secrets being kept from her. You didn't need a degree to tell Faye could sometimes be the outcast of the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer (Faye)   The Newcomer (Faye) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer (Faye)
Page 1 of 1