The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feel the Life of Nature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Feel the Life of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 am

Kayla was taking a brake from practicing while Cody was out and decided to go out in the forest and just feel the energy that she drew from nature. she had always loved to walked around in the forest where ever she went hiding. She went further in and found a fallen log so she took a seat and closed her eyes and felt the life of nature around her. She started to drift and thought of all the moving she had to always do. She wished it could all just stop. She wanted to have her own house, and she wanted to have a permanent address. she didn't want have to keep running, it was just so tiring. She wished that they were not after her. She wanted a life. She wanted t have the chance of being a normal person. It was there in the forest that she started to feel the resentment she had toward everyone that was making her run. She never got to be cheerleader, or or go to dances, or go to parties. She always had to run and make sure she was always looking over her shoulder. So she decided to do something silly and desperate but decided it was worth it, maybe it would work. She knelt down on the ground and put her hand on the ground. She gave a silent and desperate pray to anyone who would listen. Please let me one day have a normal life.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:59 am

I walked in through the clearing of the forest. That's when I saw a girl, sitting on a tree trunk. The first thing that I noticed was that she was a Witch. Her energy was flowing out onto nature. I've never felt anything like this before ... at least not with the others in the Circle. I thought, staring at the girl. I've never even met this girl. Who is she exactly? I thought. I wouldn't know, just standing here. I walked out from behind the tree, going into her view.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Kayla looked up sharply as she saw a boy come out of the tree line. She sat up and collected her energy ready to fight or run if she had to. "Who are you?" she asked sharply in a mean voice. She had learned alot but still she was stupid and reckless for leaving herself open like that.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I smiled, showing her that I was no threat. "Don't worry, I'm a Witch, too." I said, walking slowly to her. "My name's Jake -Jake Armstrong." I said, grinning."If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I asked, smiling at the girl, trying to keep her calm. I don't want to give her the wrong impression, even though I kinda already did. I was practically a peeping tom until I came from out behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Kayla kept her guard up even though he said he was a witch "My name is Kayla.' she said to him then she felt an energy come from him and she knew he was telling the truth. "Sorry I freaked out on you there." she said relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm

"It's okay," I said smiling, "My Circle has been on edge as of late." I said,still smiling. "How long have you been in Chance Harbor?" I asked, starting a conversation, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feel the Life of Nature   Feel the Life of Nature Empty

Back to top Go down

Feel the Life of Nature
Page 1 of 1