The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Embracing Her Surroundings"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa Hart

Alexa Hart

Power Points : 10
Power Popularity : 0

"Embracing Her Surroundings" Empty
PostSubject: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Alexa looked down at her purple notepad, as she sat on a bench, as she tried her darndest to figure out what she should draw, or maybe write. Alexa's a hopeless romantic that loves thinking of stories in her head, and even acting them out in her shower. "Hmm..." She would somewhat whine, looking around and sighing as she was in an unfamiliar surrounding. Alexa's usually in a school, or at the Boathouse. She's never really just...embraced nature. And she kinda liked it!

Alexa crossed her legs as she stuck the notepad into her bag and just sat, embracing her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Power Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Out exploring. That was Mike's excuse to leave the house today and not tell his aunt where he was going. To be honest it wasn't a lie, he hadn't seen much of Chance Harbor so he decided to go on a walk and see if this place was anymore exciting than a school and the Boathouse. Unfortunately things weren't looking good for him. As he walked he put his hands in the pockets of his dark blue hoodie to keep them warm. Not that it was terribly cold, more of a reflex. Feeling a buzz in the pocket of his black jeans he pulled out his iPhone to see what it was. His aunt texting him asking him where he was. This lady can't go fifteen minutes without worrying about me he thought as he rolled his eyes.
Mike was about to reply to the text when he felt himself trip, sending his phone falling to the ground. "Dammit." he grumbled as he looked up to see what he'd tripped over. To his embarassment it had been a girl's feet who had been sitting on the bench he was passing. After realizing what happened he looked at the girl, who was infact quite cute, and apologized. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings apparently."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Hart

Alexa Hart

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Alexa looked down at her shoes. They were converse All-Stars so she always had to worry about the poor REALLY white tips getting dirty. Like, she tries to keep them clean but sometimes she just can't keep up. It's annoying, but the shoes are cute whether or not the white tips are white or not.

Alexa continued looking down until she saw feet trip over hers and she looked up. As the owner of the feet begun to speak, she nodded. "No, sorry. Its my fault. I usually do criss cross apple sauce on these bench thingies." She told him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Mike smiled as the girl tried to take the blame but he replied by shaking his head and saying, "No it's not your fault. I should've been paying attention instead of looking at my phone." With that he turned, still on the ground, to grab his phone. He noticed a small crack in the center of the screen. Nothing a little quick magic can't fix he thought grinning as he watched the screen on his phone quickly repair itself. Shoving his phone in his pocket as he turned back to the girl he said with a playful smile, "I mean unless you tripped me on purpose or something."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Hart

Alexa Hart

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:03 am

Alexa gave up. He was one of those guys. One of those guys who always sweetly but annoyingly always took responsibility even if it was someone else's fault. It was still a nice thought though, him taking all responsibility. "Okay, I give up." She stated, smiling.

Alexa raised an eyebrow at what he pointed out next. "Well its definitely a possibility." She teased. "Me looking down and all. But feel free to take the blame either way." She concluded.

"Oh, um, sorry. I'm Alexa." She told him, forgetting to be all polite.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:12 am

Mike continued to grin at her replies. "Well fine then Alexa. It's all your fault." he shook his head in mock disapproval while standing up. "Picking on people who are new to the town, that's terrible." Now that he was standing he could see that Alexa was actually a very pretty girl. Smiling again he stuck his hand out and said, "I'm Mike. It's a pleasure to meet you....even though you're a bully." He added the last part with a teasing grin. Mike had to admit, he hadn't smiled as much as this in a while. It was nice, he even felt somewhat normal again.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Hart

Alexa Hart

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:17 am

"Well then my bad." She said with as much sarcastic sass as she could. Alexa gave a fake glare and squinted her right eye. "Trust me, boy. I only get worse."

Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:13 am

"Trush me girl. I can deal with much worse." The words came out of his mouth dripping with sarcasm. In reality he could he thought, I mean I can do magic after all He was on his way to continue his walk when he stopped and turned around again, "Would you like to...uh..show me around town? I mean you kinda owe me after tripping me and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Embracing Her Surroundings"   "Embracing Her Surroundings" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Embracing Her Surroundings"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: Downtown-
Jump to: