The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Leaving Me In The Dark"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"Leaving Me In The Dark" Empty
PostSubject: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

Devon stared at the gray clouds, while laying down on his bed. He had felt like Adam hadn't been paying attention to him at all. He tried asking Adam if he would help him do Magic ... again. This time though, they got into an argument. He cried for hours after he got home, thinking of why Adam wouldn't help him with his magic. "I haven't even told him about having Light Magic, yet," Devon thought. As for Adam, Devon doesn't know why he won't help him. Devon sat up on the bed, getting up, and walking to Adam's room. Devon knocked on the door, and called Adam's name. "Adam?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 am

I was sitting in my room listening to the music on my phone after I got into a agrument with Devon. I've been so stressed lately with everything thats been going on I haven't had time for him and have been just so tense lately. He asked me to help him with his magic and I just couldn't concentrate and I kept worrying about if Devon used Magic other Witch Hunters could be after him and my little cousin has been through enough. I sat there just thinking about everything when I heard a knock at the door and Devon's small voice. "Adam?" he asked. I pulled on headphone out. "You can come in Devon."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 am

Devon walked in with a weak smile, trying to be polite. "I just wanted to talk to you ..." Devon said, sitting next to his cousin. There was a lot to talk about, Devon thought. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier, It's just ... I have something about my Magic that I haven't told you ..." Devon said , biting his lips, while looking down at the floor. "I had found out with Melissa like three months ago ... I was afraid to tell you this , but if I don't, then it'll just make things worse." Devon said, starting to cry. "I have Light Magic..." Devon said, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:41 am

Devon came over to sit next to me and I decided I was going to listen. He is my family and even though he has magic hes probably the most normal person I know right now. Devon apoligized and then I gave him a shouldr hug in reassurance and showing him that I forgave him. "Its mostly my fault Devon so I'm sorry." I told him. He continued on and he started to cry a bit. I looked at Devon as he admitted what he found out with Melissa. "You have Light magic?" I asked mostly to myself. How could have I not paid attention to this?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:53 am

Devon nodded, tears streaming down his face. But that wasn't all Devon had found out. He found out that his own Magic, on it's own, brought him back to life. Devon doesn't remember how he died at the Asylum, probably starvation, Devon thought, wiping the tears from his face. How he knew this is because Devon did some research on his book of shadows, and he had recently found on a page in the book that Light Magic Self Resurrects people who have this type of magic. Devon had remembered at that point in time that he hadn't eaten in a month, which was true. Devon took a huge sigh, feeling the tears coming down his face. That's not all, Adam... I had found out that my Light Magic Self-Resurrects the host if they die ... Do you remember ... when I told you that I haven't eaten in an entire month while being in the Asylum? ..." Devon said, hoping he would connect the dots.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 am

"Yes I remember." I told him trying to understand the point he was trying to get across. If he hadn't eaten for a month then he would have starved, if he did starver he had to have....died. "Devon did you die and your magic brought you back to life?" I asked surprised.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:08 am

"Yes, and I had to get help ..." Devon said, biting his lip. He got help from Cassie's father, John Blackwell. Mr. Blackwell helped him strengthen his Light Magic, Making it stronger then before. Devon uses it all the time when Magic is necessary. "Whatever you do, please don't get mad at me when I tell you who helped me," Devon said, taking a breath, and said, "John Blackwell helped me with my Magic..." Devon said, biting his lip, cringing. John Blackwell actually scared him more than the Witch Hunters. He didn't know what to think about him.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 am

When Devon told me Blackwell helped him I had to hold in the urge to yell at me. I didn't Devon to have any contact with himor the Witch Hunters, I didn't even want him talking to Jake. I sighed and controlled my emotions. "Devon I really wish you didn't go to Cassie's father for help. Why didn't you just ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:34 am

"That's the thing, Adam!" Devon shouted, crying again. All of his emotions flooded out all at once with his words, thoughts, and tears. "I did try and tell you, but you wouldn't listen!" Devon shouted again, falling on the floor at Adam's feet. Devon's sobs were followed by Tears, and a mix of emotions all at once. One emotion of his was that he was angry at Adam for not listening, going to his aide when he should've. The second emotion was that Devon was afraid - afraid of not only the Witch Hunters, but afraid of the one man who helped him in his time of need - John Blackwell, and then there was fear of himself dying. He did die once after all, and he did come back to life, but that didn't mean that he would come back to life again. "John Blackwell .... He scares me," Devon admitted to Adam, wiping the tears off of his face, looking at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Devon yelled at me about how I didn't listen to him when he needed me and started crying right at my feet. I went on the floor and sat next time, watching him cry and just be really really sad and scared. He even admitted to me Blackwell scared. I pulled Devon into a hug. "You don't have to worry about that anymore Devon, hes gone and won't be coming back. I promise. Your safe now and I will be here to help me when you need it." I told him. I started to feel guilty about the fact that I wasn't keeping my promise that I made to him after I got him out of that asylum but now I would cause Devon needed someone.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

Power Points : 14
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

I wrapped my arms around Adam, crying on his shoulder. I could feel the burn marks from the Skull. They still hurt from time to time. It felt like I was dying, burning alive from the inside out. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." I said, still crying. "I am truly greatful that you took me in to your home." I said, smiling, wiping the tears off of my face. "I'm just glad that man is gone for good." I said, referring to John Blackwell. He manipulated me to my very core, and almost killed all of us. I am truly glad that he's gone.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I pulled away from the hug and nodded. "Its okay, I understand. I'm sorry for ignoring you." I told him. I did understand cause as of late I have been ignoring him when he desperately needed me. "Its no problem Devon your family, and were all glad Blackwel is gone." I said. I didn't want to tell him Cassie and Diana did it cause it might scare him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:00 am

I smiled at Adam happily. I decided to switch the conversation to a more happier one, rather than something that scared the shit out of me. "I passed ninth grade." I said, forming a grin. "I am now going to be in tenth, and it's gonna great!" I said, smiling. Definately with the freedom, I thought. Freshman had more stricter rules to follow than the other students. I hugged Adam again, and said in his ear, "I hope things will turn out better for us." I wanted to have more time with Adam, without the stress of Magic on our hands. to be honest, I actually haven't met some of Adam's friends that were in the Circle. I met Melissa and Cassie, but others,not really.That might be a good thing, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

I smiled. "Good job." I was proud that he was able to take to school so easily after being in that asylum. He really liked to learn. Devon hugged me again and said he hoped things got better. "They will, things are different now so I'll be here for you." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:56 am

I hugged Adam tightly, smiling brightly. "I hope with that awful man gone, all of our friends will be safer." I said, smiling at Adam. I yawned heavily, my eyes blinking, getting heavy. "I am tired. I'm going to bed, Adam." I said, walking to the door. When I got into my room, I shut off the light, and got tucked in my bed, falling asleep instantly.

In my dream, I was at the Abandoned Building. I was dazed for some reason. I jumped when I heard a raspy voice directed to me. "I may be dead ... but I'll still kill you and the ones you hold dear." I was completely terrified. Suddenly The walls had something balck ooze out of the corners, and it looked as if it were alive ... and it was coming towards me. It was sticking all over me like glue. I tried to get it off of me, but it wouldn't come off. Then, that's when the scariest part happened. The black ooze somehow got caught on fire. I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 am

"Night Devon." I said as he walked out of my room. I gathered up some off my stuff, put it away and went to sleep hoping I was right that things will start to get better.

I was sound asleep in my room, having one of the best nights of sleep in a long time when I heard a scream ring through the air. I got out of my bed and ran to Devon's room. I opened the door and turned on the light. I went to his bed and shook him awake. "Devon wake up! Its okay, its just a nightmare wake up." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 am

I gasped in fear, and relief at the same time. I hugged Adam tightly and said. "It- It was him!" I shouted, sobbing in Adam's arms. I was referring to John Blackwell. His voice was raspy and faint ... almost as if he were a spirit. I cried frantically, sobbing uncontrollably. His face invaded my mind, showing me true fear. I looked at Adam, trying to burn the image of him out of my head for good. I looked at Adam ... and everything bad went away. I wiped my tears, and said. "I'm sorry for waking you up." I tried to manage a smile, but it didn't come. I realized that I was shaking, as if I were cold all over. Goosebumps completely filled my entire body. "It felt like not a person, ... but ..." I gasped in sobs again, holding my face with my two small hands. It didn't seem as if he was not a human, but the Devil. "I feel so ... petrified. I know he's gone, but it felt as if his ghost was invading my dreams... John Blackwell was no man ... he was Satan..." I spat, still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I held Devon as he hugged me so he could calm down. He began to explain to me about his dream and he must have been really scared to have parralled him with satan. "Well maybe thats a little far Devon, the guy was evil but I wouldn't say that bad. Blackwell was just a manipulator and a liar." I said. I really felt bad for Cassie cause now she had really had no family. The Circle and Diana was all she had left.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I cried on Adam, not wanting to let go. I looked up at him and said. "I'm sorry ... It's just -" I broke off into a sobs again. "I could feel the negativity from him, but ... I still ignored it, and it was the worse decision I've ever made, and it made feel like I betrayed you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 7:36 pm

"You didn't betray anyone, you just were looking for help in the wrong place and that was mostly my fault. You don't have to worry about that stuff anymore, put that out of your mind cause its all done now." I told him. Devon had to just let go of Blackwell, if he continued this he'll never be able to live peacfeully and always be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"Okay ..." I said, wiping the tears off of my face. I had to grow up. John Blackwell is dead. Dead, and never coming back. I smiled at Adam. "I'll go back to sleep..." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 pm

I smiled back and ruffled his hair. "Alright, well good night. And remember hes dead, he can't hurt you anymore and he won't alright? There just dreams Devon." I said. I moved from the bed and went to his door. "Night." I said and shut off the light.
Back to top Go down
Devon Bishop

Devon Bishop

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:37 am

"Good night, Adam," I said, smiling in the dark. I layed down, closing my eyes, falling back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Leaving Me In The Dark"   "Leaving Me In The Dark" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Leaving Me In The Dark"
Page 1 of 1