The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} Empty
PostSubject: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:42 am

Cassie got to school early so Ms. Rowe could sign her yearbook, but she wasn't there yet so Cassie was stuck at school but didn't want to go home. She walked over to the lockers and slid down. Big headphones were making a comeback, so she got herself one. Coincidentally, when she played her iPod, she was listening to Headphones On by Miranda Cosgrove. That hoe cannot sing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 am

I walked inside the front doors to the school and headed to my locker. I had to retake a test a I missed the other day so I wanted to be early but I saw that barely any teachers were here. Most aren't putting in the effort cause its the end of the year, but my math teacher has. Never did like him. I reached the hall my locker was when I saw Cassie sitting on the floor listening to music with those big headphones everyone had. I walked over to her and crouched down. "Earth to Cassie." I said moving my hand in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 am

Cassie shook her head, laughing and pulled the headphones off, kind off relieved to get Miranda out of her head. "I'm about to go all cat on you if you don't move your hand and start clawing it like some yarn." She told him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 am

I laughed and sat down next to her. "Nice come back Blake." I told her. "Maybe you should get some lessons from Faye."
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 am

Cassie pointed her index finger and laughed. "Hey, I'm funny and you know it." She told him, poking his shoulder. Her best line was probably after they got rid of heather. The broom joke, and how she obviously has one because she's a witch. It was a crazy night.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 am

"Yea you have your moments, I'll give you that one." I told her. Cassie had sarcastic humor and it was funny but other times not so much. "So what are you doing here so early anyway?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 am

"Oh.." Cassie begun, searching in her bag for the big 'ol yearbook. "I wanted Ms Rowe to sign my yearbook, but she's not here yet." She told him. "Jesus, this thing is like a novel. You know 90 bucks is like way too much. I thought 25 at my last school was alot. Plus, I bought it before I realized I'd rather not remember this year.."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 am

"Well the school year was fine, everything else? Yea I'd like to forget too," I told her. Nothing went my way this year and it was definitly something I'd like to never remember.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 am

"I guess one thing went right. At least for a little while." She said, referring to the thing that made her not want to make eye contact with Adam. The whole experience was just super intense, and something Cassie didn't want to remember. It was to painful to love him, when he couldn't love her back.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:38 am

I knew what Cassie was talking about but it was hard to talk about when I can't remember those feelings. "Were still here together though, even if....its not like that." I said. I missed being with Cassie like that but I just don't feel those feelings anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

"Right, of course." Talking about that with him, the fact that he couldn't remember, made her want to cry. It just felt so wrong that a potion could do that. Take away his feelings just like that. It might have helped if she stopped loving him too. It would have been so much easier that way, just not having to deal with this. "Where's that crazy Ms. Rowe?" She asked, gulping as she took away the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 am

It had gotten silent after that but Cassie wasn't much of a fan of them. "Most of the teachers aren't here right now. I was on my way to Jensen when I saw his car wasn't here. Teachers aren't exactly putting much effort into the end of the school year." I told her voicing my earlier thoughts. Jensen was a strict math teacher so it surprised me even he wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:45 am

Cassie nodded, putting the book back into her bag. "You speak the truth, Conant. You speak the truth." She told him. All exams were over, so it wasn't a shock that these teachers weren't really caring anymore.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I laughed. "So what should we do since were pretty much the only ones here? We could pull a Faye and start playing with our solo magic." I said mostly joking. I'll admit I enjoyed having my solo magic but I was still careful.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:28 pm

A smirk begun to form on Cassie's face. "As long as you're aware that a simple "Lock, Unlock" action, my tear a locker out." She told Adam, standing up and holding her hand out. Pity's the best kind of party. What that meant? No idea. What it had to do with this situation? Don't ask..mostly because she don't know.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I took Cassie's hand and stood up. "Well I'm not one to do something reckless but I'd say after the year we had we could use some fun. So lets do something bigger then 'Lock, Unlock'." I told her. It was just nice to do something fun with Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}   That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam} Empty

Back to top Go down

That Hoe Cannot Sing {Cassie|Adam}
Page 1 of 1