The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Faye's alarm clock rang as she was getting to the climax of her dream, unfortunately. One of the annoying things was that it was the weekend before school started. The circle, minus Diana, was meeting there. They'd pretty much been away from each other all summer, except Faye and Jake and some awkward in between moments where they would run into each other. Whether it be in The Boathouse, or on the streets.

Faye shot up, smiling, as she gave the alarm clock an evil smirk and it instantly shut up. She slowly walked over to her window and opened up the curtains. As the sunshine soared in and she felt the warmth of it on her skin, she turned around and opened her closet, rummaging through it. She found a pair of skinny jeans, and a plain white shirt, not to mention her pink, kind-of see through thong. She closed the closet and went into the hallway. Her mom wasn't in the hallway, nor in the bathroom so that was a plus as she ran in, just so she could hurry up and shower.

As she flew in, she shut the door and dropped her pants, shirt, etc. As Faye stepped into the shower, she looked down at the faucet and didn’t have to say anything, before it begun to turn on it’s on. Faye looked up at the shower head and smiled as she closed her eyes and the water begun to flow. WOOOOOOO! She yelled, doing a happy dance in the shower. Picture seeing her shadow through the glass, doing a happy dance, and hearing “I’m Walking on Sunshine”.

Dawn curiously looked upstairs, as she heard Faye’s wooo, but just brushed it off. It didn’t have to be something. Ever since Charles jumped into the water, he hadn’t been seen or heard of. Since his daughter, Diana, went out of town for the summer, she assumed he did too. When she called him at the beginning of the summer, she brushed it off because he probably needed some time with her after he found out Blackwell was her father. Of course, she decided that she would eventually, one day, and that day was today. Dawn pulled her phone out and pressed speed dial number 3, which was Charles. It went straight to voicemail. “Charles, call me back when you get a chance.” She told his voicemail, as she shook her head and hung up, taking a sip of her coffee.

View user profile http://secretcirclerpg.forumotion.com
Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Cassie slept, a good sleep. For the first time in the longest while. Up until the past few weeks, she'd been dreaming in her mind every night about toasted her father. Burning him to a torch. Cassie's eyes opened like a lightswitch that just turned on. Fast, and...fast. The only reason Cassie even considered getting up this early was because the Circle, minus Diana - who went MIA, was meeting at the Abandoned Building. She was super excited, she hadn't seen the whole circle in monthes, once again, minus Diana.

Although it was edging the end of summer, Cassie would still ALWAYS wear her black leather boots. She'd alternate different summer outfits, but the boots were a must. Today, Cassie wore a polka dot white shirt, her hair was let out and she wore a short jean skirt.

Cassie flew out of the house, with her bag, and ran over to Jake's house. They were going to carpool to the woods together. "Come on, Blondie!" She yelled playfully into his door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm

I sat at the Boathouse waiting for it to get closer to the time I was to meet the Circle, minus Diana, at the Abandoned House. We didn't hang out much over the summer so we thought it would a good idea to meet up now. I saw Cassie and Melissa a few times but it was a bit brief and Jake and I only nodded hellos, we still weren't exactly friends. I looked at the clock and saw it was time to go. I looked at my Dad and signaled him I was leaving. He looked liked he could being on his own for awhile. I got in my jeep and headed toward the house, I haven't been there since the skull had a strong temptation on me and I haven't told anyone about it. I've been messing with my solo magic lately to surpress the urges I've been feeling but so far it wasn't helping much. I just hope when we meet up chaos doesn't ensue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

I groaned as I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. I used my solo magic to turn off the irritating buzzing noise. I opened my curtains with my magic and threw down my covers too. "Oh yeah!" I said with a smirk. I was loving my solo magic, it felt like forever since I could do magic on my own. I got out of bed and went over to my closet. I opened the doors and grabbed a pair of new black skinny jeans and a dark green lacy top. I walked over to my dresser. I opened a drawer and grabbed my matching green underwear set. I headed into my bathroom, to grab a quick shower.

When I was done I got dressed and blew dry my hair. It took 45 minutes to dry because I grew it out over the summer. I put on my black leather heeled boots, then I put on light make up and grabbed my leather coat. I headed for my door and stopped and looked at my chair. I still had Nick's coat sitting there. I let out a heavy sigh, and walked out of my room. I quickly went through the hallway and all but ran down the stairs.

"Honey, come here for a minute." I made my way to the kitchen to where my dad was. "Yes dad?" I said as he handed me a box. "This is from Jessica, I have to go back to Florida for a few weeks, so she can take care of all the arrangements. Will you be fine here alone? Or you could have Faye stay over." "Dad I'll be fine just go take care of Jessica, it's hard for her she just lost her mother. Don't worry I won't burn the house down." "I'm leaving tonight so I won't be home after work." I looked at the clock. "Crap i'm going to be late, sorry dad but i'm meeting Faye. I love you and i'll call tonight." I said setting the box on the kitchen table. "I love you to sweetie, be careful." "You too!" I said grabbing my purse off the table. I waved to my dad as I headed towards the front door. I walked to my car and set my purse and jacket on the passenger seat. I started my car and headed towards the abandoned house.

Last edited by Melissa Glaser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 pm

I laughed as I heard Cassie called me blondie. I tucked the old picture of Nick, and my parents into my leather coat pocket. It had been a while since Blackwell had died. Diana had left the Circle, like she originally wanted, or needed, I should say. I quickly put on a pair of blue jeans and a belt with it, and ran to the door. I zipped up the leather coat up, concealing my whit T-shirt. "You're a blondie, too." I said, playing back as I got out the door. "How are you, this Morning?" I asked, , smiling at Cassie. Everything has been going great - No Witch Hunter trying to kill us, No Demons - nothing bad. It was the Best thing ever happening to us. It just better stay that way, I thought, dryly. I hate it when things get ruined. I also can't wait to see Faye. We have been together for almost the entire summer. and I can't wait to do even more with her. I pulled out my keys from my coat pocket and looked at Cassie. "You ready?" I asked, grinning, full of excitement.

Last edited by Jake Armstrong on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Faye got out of the shower and brushed her teeth. After a few minutes of brushing and such she slapped some deodorant on, and brushed her hair so it looked that perfect amount of messy, but also that perfect amount of sexy. She smiled at herself in the mirror and grabbed her sleeping clothes. She opened the bathroom door and walked back into her bedroom where she threw down her pajamas.

When Faye came downstairs and was outside of the kitchen, she listened in as her mother said Charles’ name. She, nor the circle – as far as she knows, hadn’t heard from him all summer. Maybe her mother knew something and just wasn’t telling her. When she her mom’s phone end the call, Faye casually strolled in. “Morning.” Faye said, going to the fridge. “Morning sweetie, where are you off to?” Dawn asked, noticing how dressed up Faye was. “Just off to see some fr--, right. You know. I keep forgetting. I’m going to meet the circle.” She told her. “Right, how’s that going?” Faye grabbed a bottled water. “Well, I don’t know about them, but getting rid of them for a summer, was pretty much better than I thought. I mean, I forgot how amazing solo magic is.” Faye explained. “Don’t get too carried away. That’s what brought the hunters here 17 years ago, and that’s what set the boat on fire and that’s how we got our power’s striped. Promise you’ll be carefull.” Faye laughed, and rolled her eyes. “Mother, please. We’re not foolish. I know when to and when not to use magic. Thanks for the chat, see ya.” She said, getting up, waving and exiting the room. “Love you too.”

Faye got out the door, and smiled at her brand new car. It was kind of awesome being a witch. Casting a spell on the car dealer to sell it muy muy cheap. She clicked and unlocked the doors, as she made her way in. When she turned the key and turned the engine on, she made sure that she put the hood down. Faye pulled out and stepped on the gas pedal. “WOOOOOO!”

In the kitchen, Dawn jumped. “Dammit Faye.”

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Cassie shrugged her shoulder. "Meh, it's more fun to pretend I'm not. And plus, have you seen these roots?" She asked, pointing to her dark roots. They were natural though, and cassie was a natural blonde. "Well, last night I didn't dream about choking my sister, and killing my father.." Cassie told him, with her hands in her pocket. "That's always good." She stated, with a smile on. No matter what, she was going to smile through the pain and not be a debbie downer.

As they got to the car, Cassie smiled. Not randomly, but because Jake was smiling. She could feel the excitement reflecting off him. "You look like a little kid, what, with your happiness and all." She stated, grinning wider, and shaking her head. "Yeah, all set."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:03 pm

I pulled up close to the abandonded house and saw I was the first one here which didn't sit well with me. I haven't been here since I touched the skull and I have no idea if its still out or if the girls put it away. I turned off my jeep and walked up to the house decidng to just sit in on the steps till everyone got here. I was pretty excited to see Cassie and Melissa, Faye and Jake, not so much. At least we get to somewhat of a circle again, and I hope Diana comes home soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

I got in the car with Cassie and we drove on the road to the Abandoned Building, or Blackwell's house - whatever the hell you called it. I feel bad that Cassie lost Diana, but Blackwell? Not really. Like Diana said, He was a Crazy, power-hungry, maniac, and he made even Cassie and Diana believed that he was good, even with his dark past. "I can't wait to see my girl at the Abandoned Building," I said, making a pouty face, and then laughed, referring to Faye as we continued to drive on the road, leading to the house.

As we parked in our usual parking spot, I placed the car in park, and hop out of the car, pulling the keys out of the ignition, and shouted, "Party Time!" and gave a huge laugh. "Let's go!" I said, smiling at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Faye finally pulled up to the woods outside of the abandoned building and smiled, as she was pleasantly surprised that Adam would be first to show up. She saw his car, and saw him. “Well well, if it isn’t Coco.” She yelled, smiling widely as she pulled up, her car being parked next to his. Faye smiled as she got out and leaned against her car. Just looking at him. She looking at Adam, from top to bottom, smiling. Just smiling.

The whole summer, it was really just her and her mom. Her mother was a big bore compared to her, so it was basically just her. It was a relief to see someone. Someone she knew, besides her mother. Even if it was Adam, she was still happy. That was why she was smiling, not to freak him out.

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:26 pm

"You girl, eh?" She laughed. "You sound like a your in Grease." Cassie told him, referring to what he said about "his girl". It was just one of those things people said in the 50s. Like "my gal" or something.

When they got to the forest, outside of the abandoned house, she got out with Jake and as he said 'Let's go,' Cassie nodded and pumped her fist in the air like Snooki, or The Situation, or one of those Jersey peeps. "Let us go." She repeated, allowing him to lead the way, as he was way more eager to see Faye than she was to see Adam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:31 pm

I was sitting there on the steps playing with my keys when I heard a car pull up. I looked up to see it was Faye's. She yelled her greeting from the car and I just shook my head, this girl was crazy. I walked up to her car as she was getting out and leaned against it. "Nice to see you too." I told her. I guess I'll admit Faye's comments but not too much and right now her smile was creeping me out. "Why you smiling so much, you finally get that botox?" I joked. Yea it was good to see her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:50 pm

As I drove to the abandoned house, I thought about how my step mother Jessica was doing. We fly down to Florida for half of the summer to visit with her mother. The last week that we were down there things turned back. She had a mini stroke when I was at the house with her. I called the ambulance and when the paramedics got there she had a bigger one. They couldn't bring her back. Jessica has been extremely emotional. But I understand why, she loved her mother, had the chance to know her. I never really knew mine so I didn't really get to grieve for someone I knew. I flew back home with my dad two weeks ago, while Jessica stayed behind. Jessica made my dad come with me so I would be ready for when school started again. I was brought out of my thoughts when I had to swerve to miss some guy that was driving in my lane. "Asshole!" I yelled as I hit the horn. When I swerve my front left tire blew out. My hands tightened around the steering wheel as I tried to control my car. "STOP!" I yelled, which kicked my magic into gear. The car did a sudden stop. I quickly sighed out in relief. I got out to check my car. There wasn't much left of the tire and I didn't have a spare. I quickly smiled and did a spell which repair it. I hoped back into my car and continued to drive.

I calmed myself down and listened to the radio as I kept driving. A few minutes later I pulled onto the lane that lead to the abandon house. I pulled up and parked across from Adam's jeep. I was really late but I didn't give a damn. I got out of my car grabbing my jacket and purse along the way. I closed the door and leaned against it. I took deep breaths and ran my hands through my hair. Nothing like almost getting into a car accident to stress a girl out. But I did have good news, I actually had a surprise for everyone, before I left for Florida I found my families book. I smiled to myself as I held my purse closer to my body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 pm

I walked in front of Cassie, rushing to the Abandoned Building. I felt like nothing could stop us - our Circle. We did the impossible by killing the most powerful Witch Hunter, who has threatened us time and time again, and I was thinking about Eben. I was glad I got to Avenge Nick, and my parents. Hopefully, They're at peace now. I smiled back at Cassie. "Yes, I live a fantasy life," I said, rolling my eyes, joking with her, laughing. Suddenly, I thought I heard Faye and Adam. I smiled when I saw Faye, Adam ... not really. "Hey, Beautiful," I said, grinning at the most hottest girl. "Hey, CoCo." I said, laughing, joking around."I'm only kidding, Adam." I said, walking closer. "So, how was your morning?" I asked, grinning at Faye. I completely forgot about Adam, and Cassie. The only thing I saw was Faye, and that's all I wanted to see at this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Faye genuinely laughed when Adam mentioned the shit about botox, it was a good comeback on his part - for Adam, anyways.

Her smile grew further when she heard Jake's voice, and even further when she saw him, and he spoke. "Much better, now.." She stated, very cheesily, grabbing him by the name gently and pulling him in for a kiss. A very, very long kiss. She pretty much forgot about the other 2 as the kiss, quickly turned into making out.

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Cassie gave an awkward look to the two, as they begun heavily locking lips. She turned back in their direction. "Hey Faye! I had an awesome summer, thanks for asking!" She quietly said, turning to Adam. "Those two are just, something else." She told him, with a smirk. It was cute they were so into each other, but Cassie was starting to SEE their tongues from her point of view. "Look at you!" She said, grinning, and hugging Adam. "You look the same! In the good way, not that there's a bad way...which there is somewhere, but not here...point is, you look good." Cassie usually didn't get tongue-tied around Adam, so she had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Faye and Jake started to make out and I had to hold in the urge to hurl my breakfast. I turned to Cassie as she commented on them. "Yea another species." I said agreeing with her. Faye and Jake never made sense to me. Cassie hugged me and I hugged back laughing. "Well thank you, you look good too." I said. I wish Cassie and I hung out some more this summer. Her and Mel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 pm

I straightened up and walked around my car towards everyone. I rolled my eyes. When the hell did that happen, Jake better not hurt Faye again. So help me I will bar-barque his ass. I walked closer to them. "Oh hell no!!! I do not need to see you two sucking face and attempting to make babies." I huffed out, and brushed hair out of my face. I knew my hair was a mess. "Separate!" I said as my magic pushed them apart a few inches. I really didn't want to see this after almost hitting a telephone pole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 pm

I locked lips with Faye, and it felt ... Awesome. "You know it," I said, quickly, then going back to making out with Faye. I gently rubbed her face with my hands, as I continued to kiss her. I could feel the electricity of our Magic - it was ... awesome. Suddenly, I heard Melissa, shouting at us, and then she used her magic, spoiling such a good moment we were having. I gasped as our lips and the electricity stopped. I grinned at Faye, still ignoring the others. "Oh well, we'll continue to make out once we get inside," I whispered to Faye, still grinning. I know Melissa thinks that I'm going to hurt Faye again, but I'm not going to that, and Faye knows that, and so should Melissa ... even the thought is distant in her mind. I pulled Faye gently close to me, wrapping my arms around her. "Shall we proceed inside." I said in Faye's ear with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"No need to bitch, Mel, there's plenty Faye to go around." Faye assured Melissa, running in to hug her best friend. She wished that THEY hung out, but she went to Florida for a while. Probably the only one doing anything.

When Faye got back to physical contact with Jake she smiled, "You know it." She said, mocking him from before playfully, but also answering him. When things got quiet, Faye got bored and suttly, but quickly, squeezed Jake's ass out of boredom. It was definitely worth it though.

"So who's ready to get this show on the road? I know I am!" Faye said, quite the peppy, holding Jake's hand and gentle pulling so he'd follow.

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:51 pm

"My morning? Just awesome, Faye." Cassie continued, snickering as she shook her head disappointed in her. In an okay way, not the magic disappointed way. Cassie led the pack to the front door but stopped. "Wait." She told everyone, suspicious. Something felt wrong, it didn't feel as light in the air as it should, when she was around the circle. There was darkness in the air, almost as if her father times 4 had just left. Cassie gulped, and grabbed the handle but winces as it burnt her. "Crap." She said, grabbing her wrist to ease the pain. She slowly rose her head until the doorknob and her eyes were connected, and the door swung open.

Cassie ran in and was shocked. The place was trashed. "Oh my.." Cassie looked around, nothing was really broken, just...scattered. Cassie looked up, frozen at the ceiling. It was the Balcoin symbol. Her eyes bulged out as she froze in fright, with only her hand making movement as she pointed up toward the ceiling. "They've been here..."

OOC: Commercial break? Razz haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 am

"Thank you for not letting me witness the rest of that." I told Melissa as she came to join our group. I gave her a quick hug. "Its good to see you." I told her. Since Melissa was in Florida I didn't get to hang with her but now hopefuly we'll have the chance. Cassie lead us all to the front door but stopped shortly, when she tried to open the door it burnt her. I moved to make sure she was okay but the door had swung open with her using her magic. She rushed in and I followed after her and the others came with us. The place was trashed but not like to steal anything but as if to make a point. I followed Cassie gaze to the ceiling and froze. "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

"Bitch, please like I want any of you after he's had his grubby paws all over you." Faye quickly hugged me. "I've missed you!" I told her before she ran off back to Jake. I wave to Jake as I walked by him and Faye. I gave a little wave to Cassie and Adam as I walked up to them. Adam gave me a hug. "It's good to see you too!" I gave him a smile. We decided to go in but when Cassie touched the knob it burnt her. She flung the door open with her magic and ran inside. Adam followed her and I ran in behind them. "Jesus it looks like a tornado went through here." The place was ransacked. Both Cassie and Adam were looking at the ceiling, so I looked up too. "Great just great, first Jessica's mother dies, then some asshole tries to crash me into a phone pole this morning, then the make out session, now the damn Balcoin children screw up our day." I said fuming, God this is just what I needed today. "I give up I'm moving to Alaska!"

Last edited by Melissa Glaser on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 am

I smiled at Faye as she came back to me, and laughed when she said what I said earlier. Me and Faye Followed the others but when I looked at the mess inside, everything got serious. "Great - just freaking great." I said, throwing my arms up in defeat. "Melissa, you know that the Make-Out session was the best part," I said, joking around, but got serious again. Cassie got her hand burnt from the doorknob, which means stupid Balcoin Children, and stupid Dark Magic. Well, Cassie's isn't stupid, but the others were. They were completely manipulated by Blackwell before us. For some reason, I felt sorry for them. "Was anything taken?" I asked, ignoring Melissa's nervous breakdown and about moving to Alaska. I looked around then noticed what Adam and Cassie looked up for. "Yep, Balcoin Children!" I said, now fuming like Melissa. This was not what I wanted to happen. I just wanted to have fun - party, like it was 1985 with Faye, but no - 4 assholes ruined it. "I'll pick up the shit they threw all over the goddamn place." I said, starting to pick up crystals, and papers. When I get my hands on them ... I'll make them wish they didn't do this, I thought, dryly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faye Chamberlain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 am

Faye came in behind Jake smiling, but things got frightening as soon as Cassie told everyone to stop. She rolled her eyes, but jumped when Cassie got burnt. Faye looked at the messed as Cassie swung the door open. "It's like Friday the 13th." She thought, she'd never seen the movie before. All she knew it was scary. She just hoped no one would call her out. After Cassie pointed to the ceiling, Faye got even more annoyed, and let go of Jake as she begun to approach Cassie. "So you're saying that your crazy siblings came here, and trashed the building?" She asked, not scared, but weirded out.

Faye shook it off, and looked over at Jake beginning to pick up stuff. "Me too." She agreed, hurrying over to Jake's side and picking up stuff, smiling at the ground.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next