The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
+2
Cassie-Blake
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

Reunion (#201) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Cassie smiled, taking the water from Melissa. "Thanks, I feel great." She told her, walking forward. "Do I look like I'm kidding...Faye?" She asked, hoping this wasn't Melissa or whatever. As she heard Jake offer to come, she shrugged her shoulders and looked at Jake. "Sure." She agreed, running off. Cassie turned around, jogging backwards. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" She yelled, across the forest, turning back, wondering which car they were going to take.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 pm

When Jake heard he that Cassie wanted a ride from Faye he ran upstairs. Even though he didn't answer I knew he knew something up was with Cassie otherwise he wouldn't have jumped to Faye's defense. I watched as Cassie told Melissa she was fine and headed out the door. A confused Faye and Jake following.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Cassie was acting completely different, which was creepy as hell. I waited until Cassie was outside before I spoke. "Jake, Faye, be careful somethings wrong with that girl." I had this nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen. Worse than what was already happening so far today. I looked over to Adam. "It's time for research!" I said pulling my families book of shadows out of my purse. I walked over to a chair and started flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

"Which is why I want to go with Faye," I said, looking at Melissa and Faye. "We better get going," I said to Faye, watching Cassie bolt out the door back to her chipper mood, which to be honest, creeped me out even more. She wouldn't be all hyper like this, especially if gets attacked by something. "I'll keep an eye on her." I said to Adam and Melissa, referring to Cassie. I walked out the door with Faye out the door.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Faye stopped, to listen to Melissa.Ya think? She said, rolling her eyes at Cassie and hurrying out with the two.

Kate was driving in her big ‘ol Toyota SUV, with a passed out Dawn in the passenger side. “You were heavier than I thought…” She told the unconscious Chamberlain, before snickering as she pulled into the Chamberlain’s driveway. She turned the car off and slowly got out as she slowly walked over to the passenger side. She opened the door and threw Dawn’s hand around her shoulder. “Dammit.” She mumbled, Dawn really was heavy. Kate used her mind to open the door and closed it to get Dawn inside. She instantly saw a Chips Ahoy box. “You don’t need those..” She said, throwing her on the couch and running over to the box. Kate stole all, but one, and exited the house.

Faye sat forward in the car as they zoomed out of the forest. "Tell me again why we couldn't take MY car?" She asked, anxious to flash that pretty young thang around.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Cassie rolled her eyes and laughed at Faye. She sat forward and blasted the radio, changing channels until she heard My Chemical Romance. Cassie sat back, ignoring Faye and closed her eyes, nodding with the fast beat of the music.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 pm

As Faye and Cassie headed out the door Jake turned to me and Melissa and said he would keep on eye on Cassie. I nodded. Even if him and Faye had gotten back together I still knew he cared about Cassie on some level that was enough for me. Melissa then headed over to the chair saying it was time for research and picked out a book from her purse. "Is that a Book of Shadows?" I asked following her and sitting down. I still couldn't find mine.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:41 pm

I smirked happily at Adam. "Yup!" I said popping the p. "I found it in some of my mother's things before we went to Florida. She had a giant Jewelry box which just happened to have a hollowed out compartment on the bottom. I was looking for an old necklace she used to wear and when I opened the box, my magic must have activated the lock on the compartment. I heard a clicking noise and I looked for what happened. My dad doesn't know I have it. " I looked down at the book and started paging through it again. "Can you get me some paper and a pen, I want to write down the spells that have anything to do with memory lose or that weird black misty fog."
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I looked at Faye as Cassie was Jamming to Helena by My Chemical Romance. "Cassie, are you sure your okay?" I asked, giving a wierded out expression to her, then I looked at Faye. "I think that Spell had a major affect on her - a really big one." I said to Faye in her ear. "I think today was just the beginning of it." I said, rolling my eyes with a sigh. We continued to drive down the road, listening to more My Chemical Romance. "What are going to do with her once we drop her off at her place?" I asked, smiling and moving closer to Faye. I kissed her cheek, and looked back at the road, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Dawn woke up, about ten minutes later, wondering what the hell was going on. Last thing she remembered was going to sleep last night. Was she drunk or something? As in, hangover mode now? Dawn ran upstairs to check on Faye, she wasn’t in her room. Dawn quickly switched into mama bear mode, and ran downstairs to get to a phone. She dialed Faye’s number. “Hello?” Faye answered. “Faye! Are you okay? Where the hell are you?” She asked. Faye shook her head. Dammit. “Not you too..” She mumbled, the crazy thing seemed to be spreading around Chance Harbor today.

Faye looked at Jake and Cassie, then laid horizontally on the backseat of Jake’s car. “Mom, I told you I was going to be with the circle today.” Dawn gave a confused look to herself. “No you didn’t.” Faye really just wasn’t in the mood to put up with all this crazy today. “Okay mom, well you know now. I’m in Jake’s car, heading from the Abandoned Building to Cassie’s place, blah blah, love you, bye.” She said, hanging up. Faye then looked over at Jake, who was DRIVING. "Whatever you want, at your place.." She whispered, sitting back, smiling.

Dawn hung up relieved she was okay. She went into the kitchen, ready for her drug. Dawn gasped as she saw the Chips Ahoy cookie box was empty except for one. “WHO ATE MY COOKIES?!” She yelled, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:13 pm

When Cassie heard Jake call her, she just stayed quiet. She didn't know he was talking to her. Oh, right. That's me. "Do I look alright?" She asked, and after a few seconds she gave off a wide ass grin, you could tell from a mile away it was forced.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"Lucky." I said as Melissa looked through her book. I got up and headed upstairs where most writing untencils and paper were. I picked up a note pad and pen and brought it back down. "Here you go." I said handing it to her. I sat next to her and looked at the book over her shoulder but not like up close. "What are you looking for exactly?" I asked. I wanted to help Cassie too but it'd be weird since we barely know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:24 pm

"I'm looking for anything that involves lose of memory, or inhaling different types of mists." I said as I pulled out my cell phone. My stomach rumbled letting me know that I was hungry. "Adam text me what you want from the Boathouse, I'm going to go pick up something to eat i'm starving." I said standing up and grabbing my purse. "You can search through my book just take care of it, I'll be back in a few." I said heading to the front door and heading to the Boathouse.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I couldn't help but stare at Cassie's forced grin. "Okkayy ..." I said, turning into a street. "We're here." I said, pulling up in front of Cassie's House. Since Faye wanted to go to my place, I put the car in park, and took the car keys out of the ignition. I got out of the Car, thinking of Cassie's wide-ass grin. I opened the car door for Faye so she could hop out. I looked at Cassie, and said. "You should take it easy. You were attacked by a spell, after all." I said, looking at Cassie. She said she was fine, and I could see that she was with her chipper mood, but that's what worried me. I gave a quick glance at Faye, and then looked back at Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Faye gave a sigh of relief as Jake told them they were here, Cassie looked clueless, as if she had no bloody idea why they were on this street or what was on it. When everyone jumped out, she smiled, not being able to wait a standard time to get to Jake's. She rolled her eyes, as Cassie's safety was number one. "Wait here." She smiled, looking at Jake, then grabbing Cassie's wrist and tugging her. "Where are your ke---, nevermind." Faye magically swung the door open, and continued on the path to Cassie's room.

When they got up there, she pulled off Cassie's boots for her. She laid her in the bed and tucked her under some cover. "We'll be right next door if you need us." Faye said, walking off. "SO TRY NOT TO NEED US." She said, a little louder, running down stairs and flying out the door.

She smiled as she made contact with Jake. "All good?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 pm

Cassie sighed, now tucked the hell into the bed, she was about to start sweating. Cassie strongly grabbed the covers, and threw it across the room. "Bitch." She quietly said, scowering the room for crap to find. Maybe an address to the house.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm

I gave a grin to Faye. "All good, now that me and you are alone." I said, kissing her on the lips, hoping it would last long. "Shall we start where we left off?" I asked, kissing her again, pulling her gently with me, while making our short walk to my front door. I pulled out my house keys, unlocking the door and swinging it open with my Magic. "Now, where were we?" I asked, grinning at Faye, Picking Faye up from under her feet, and walking in with her, closing the door with Magic.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Finally, this day was starting to get good. As Faye got picked up and they were walked up to his room, she smiled. You could see through the face sex, but she was. As they finally made it into his room, they continued kissing. She was waiting for him to make the first move, but it obviously had to be her. As they continued and blah, she tore his shirt off and pulled her jacket off, both hitting the floor next to them.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Cassie heard a lamp drop, somewhere other than this house. She opened up the curtain and rolled her eyes, as she saw Faye and Jake, dry humping with their clothes on. "Get a curtain and cover up, sheesh." She said, closing the blinds back up and whipping Cassie's cell, which was in her pocket. She was making it too easy. She pressed the phone against her ear. "I'm in." She told the receiver on the other end of the line.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Who Knew Magic Could Be Used As A Sex Enhancer?   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm

"Oh, yes." I said, gasping while rocking the floor with Faye. The electricity from the Magic was mind blowing. It felt really good. I didn't notice That the lamp on the floor fell of the stand and broke. "Oh, well," I said, looking at the broken lamp, and then back at Faye. "We can fix it later." I said, and we started rocking the floor again. The feeling of our Magic melding together increased. "Who knew Magic was a Sex enhancer?" I said in the form of a question, continuing on with Faye. Now, this is something good, I thought. Everything that happened went away, and the only thing that stayed in motion was us two - and I mean literally in motion. I focused my Magic on Faye's Braw, and it snapped off. I gently picked Faye up, and we continued to rock on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Sean was in a small abandoned house a little off the beaten path with only himself for company. It was dimly lit, only a lamp here and there for lighting; he did not feel a need to use magic for power or energy, and thought it may have been put toward something more useful, and so decided to save it. Sean paced slowly around the small wooden table that was placed in the middle of the room, and brushed his finger against the dusty top while still being on the phone with someone. "Good. Don't be too suspicious though, don't need them on our tail after that little show in the house" He said, into the mouth piece and brought his dust-covered finger up to his lips before blowing it off.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Jake and Faye fell onto the bed at their climax. Her jaw almost dropped, all she could think was that it was worth the wait. "Oh my god." Is all she could mutter, giggling. "That was amazing." She said, fully satisfied, kissing him again. "God, remind me why we didn't do this everyday this summer?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Cassie rolled her eyes. "I know we've only known eachother a short period, but I'm not an idiot, and I WON'T get caught. Lemme just say though, I wish I traveled into that Faye's body. Not only is it spectacular, but her personality alone would have made it close to impossible for me to be spotted. Why couldn't we get Laurel to do this crap?" She told/asked Sean. Cassie had been taken over by Chris' spirit, another Balcoin child. When he told Sean he wasn't an idiot, his temper was beginning to flare. He had a very short fuse. "You have any idea where her book of Shadows would be?" Chris asked.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:00 pm

"It was," I said, leaning in for her kiss. I said, also satisfied. "It felt really good - awesome." I said, grinning. "Because of the others wanting to be up our butts." I said, kissing Faye. Sure, we were a Circle, and we were friends, but each of us have to have some down time - well, except for being with Faye. I'd be with her all day if it wasn't fir her school year coming up. "We will make the most of it even more before the school year starts." I said, smiling at my girl. God, she's just ... hot, I thought. There's something that I want to talk to you about." I said, biting my lip. "It's about what Melissa did - separating us. You don't think I'm going to hurt you like I did in the past, right?" I asked, rubbing my hand on her cheek. "I know what I did was wrong, but I really want to show you that I will never hurt you ever again." I said, kissing her on the lips. I hope Faye understands that I won't, and once Faye does, hopefully, Melissa will come to understand it too.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:14 pm

His hand dropped back down to his side, and was wiped against his pant leg to get rid of the excess dust that remained. "Just try and keep it in your pants. We have a job to do here, and I would think we'd both want to get it done before the circle found out what it was we were doing taking over another Balcoin." He paused, pulling the cell away from his head for a moment and closed his eyes. The emotions on his face appeared to be frustration, and a little annoyance; before he pressed it back to his ear. "Because Laurel is already off doing something, you were the only one that was free and able to transfer between bodies." It had been true, their half-sister had been off being busy. But whatever it was she had been doing was not to be talked about unless in person. "No. I don't have any ideas. But, I used to keep mine hidden. Or - rather, my mother used to keep it hidden... under a loose board in the house. That would be my best guess, that it is hidden somewhere" He stopped, a small creak came from behind him, but did not think much of it and turned back around; hoping it was only a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next