The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (#201)

Go down 
+2
Cassie-Blake
Faye Chamberlain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Reunion (#201) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Faye didn't really have a response, so she just answered honestly. "To be honest, Jake, I don't know." She told him, scared as to whether or not he would. That's what all guys said, then again it was usually to get in their pants, and he had already gotten into hers.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Chris blew out some air and turned around to begin and look for the book of shadows. Once all six of the balcoin children's book of shadows' were united, they'd be an unstoppable Blackwell circle. "Don't worry, there's nothing to be kept in, in this body." He said, smirking to himself. He used one hand to search under the bed, in the closet, even felt the floor boards for any lumps. There was a whole friggen house to be searched. How long would it be though, before the other members of Cassie's circle would come to search for her? "IT'S NOT HERE!" He yelled angrily, tossing a pillow out the window. But when his anger was amplified, his strength was amplified, even in this body. When he threw the pillow it broke through the glass, loudly. "Dammit." He mumbled in the phone, as he realized Faye and Jake might check up on Cassie now.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:34 pm

I looked at Faye, and grabbed her hand. "I promise - I won't" I said, kissing her. I put on my clothes that I had on before, and said. "Even though we don't want to, We have to check up on Cassie," I said, sighing and rolling my eyes. I hate making promises to people, because it mostly requires dedication, and that something me and Faye don't really have for Adam, and I was the one who promised him. That's when I saw a pillow fly out from Cassie's window. "What the Hell!?" I said loud enough for Faye to hear. "I think Cassie's gone either insane or having too much fun."

Last edited by Jake Armstrong on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Sean walked forward a few more steps toward the dust-covered window and pulled his free hand out to press it against the top of the window, before he leaned onto his arm and looked out the window. It was still rather light, it only barely gleamed through the window from the dust blocking out most of it. A small smile spread slowly - stealthily over his stone-like face as his eyes shone in the sunlight. "Well then - just don't get excited in the body." He spoke through the mouthpiece, and stood back up; withdrawing his arm from the window. Sean's eyes could be seen scanning the inside of the shack before a rather loud noise came through the phone, forcing him to pull it away from his ear in surprise. "What the hell" He questioned quietly to himself before the phone was pulled back to his face. "What did you do now - we need to find that book!" He stated firmly to Chris, or Cassie's voice. He was beginning to get irritated by the troubles it took to be able to find a stupid book.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Faye nodded, and got dressed. She quickly turned back to Jake. "I've learned two things from Heather. One, do NOT mess with a sealed demon, and two, when you hear commotion from Cassie's house, you RUN." She said, forgetting her heels and dashing over to Cassie's as fast as she possibly could.

When Faye got there, she left Jake behind, because she just cared about what was going on at Cassie’s. She made her way up to her room and looked around. The broken glass was still there, but Cassie wasn’t. “Cassie?” She looked around. When she finally turned around, Cassie was standing with her hand raised. She flew Faye across the room. "AH!" She yelled, in a thud.

Faye was almost passed out, on the ground. “IT’ S NOT CASSIE!” She yelled, to Jake, who she was sure was there. Hopefully. Maybe. Probably not.

GM Permission given by Cassie-Blake.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Chris hung up the phone, as soon as Faye entered. He was sick of her voice when she screamed, but even more annoyed, when she outed him. He grabbed her roughly by the throat, and rose her from the ground. "Shut. Up." He quietly said.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I ran in where I heard someone say "Shut up." It was Cassie, and she was killing Faye. I ran over to them, and yelled, GET OFF OF HER!" I yelled, and magic pushed Cassie off her. I pulled Faye up, holding her away. "Who the hell are you!?" I asked, looking at Cassie. I knew it wasn't Cassie when Faye yelled. "Damn, you got a hand print on your neck," I said, looking at Faye's neck. It was already bruised. I looked back at whoever was in Cassie's body. "Who are you!? A Demon!?" I asked, yelling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:59 pm

After I gave Melissa the notepad she got up and started to head for the door saying for me to text what I want from the Boathouse and I can look at her book. When she left I froze. I didn't want to be here alone, I knew the skull was around here somewhere because I could feel its power, and it was strong. Snapping myself out of the temptation I was beginning to feel I pulled out my phone and texted Mel just water and fries. I then got the book and started to look through it. I had to keep my mind off the skull.
After reading the same passages over and over again I couldn't fight the urge to find the skull. I dropped the book and headed to where I could feel its power. Down stairs in the basement. I opened the door and went down the stairs, there the skull sat looking right at me.

OOC:No one told me Mel posted right after I did, thought she just left after I posted. Thats why this is late.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Faye stayed silent, she was just panting. Trying to catch up with the breaths she had just lost when "Cassie" tried to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Chris stood up, not ready to give up. Not this easily. So he closed Cassie's eyes and stayed focus. "AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cassie's body begun to scream in agony. The black smoke begun to fly out of her system. It blew up in mid air. Cassie was kneeled on the ground, before passing out in a thud on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 pm

I stared at The black smoke fade away, and then looked at Faye. "Did you see that!?" I asked, while walking over to Cassie. I placed Cassie on the bed in her room. "So many weird shit," I said, referring to the black smoke. "So, I'm guessing I was right - about Cassie fighting the spell, but it seems that she didn't fight it out until now ..." I said, taking a quick look at Cassie, then at Faye. For some reason, that scared me. It must've been a Balcoin Child, I thought, since the black smoke entered inside of her at the abandoned building from what I'm guessing."Let me see your neck. Are you okay? That thing inside Cassie didn't do anything else to you, did it?" I asked, looking at Faye's neck where the hand print was.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 pm

Faye closed her eyes, tilting her head so Jake could get a better look at the bruise. "How is she?" She asked about Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Cassie woke up after a few seconds. "She's fine." She reassured Faye, as she stood up. The only thing that hurt was her vocal chords, because of the screaming from a minute ago. "I pass out, alot." She told the two. "What happened, what did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I smiled at Cassie. I knew that was her. "One of the Balcoin Children took your body as a host, and it seems he or she ransacked the place with your body. We came over to check up on you, and you were still taken over by the bastard. He attacked Faye, as you can see." I said, looking at Faye's hand print. "It must've been a guy because the hand print on Faye is already bruised, but I couldn't tell." I said, holding Faye close to me. I gave Cassie a concerned look, and said, "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, making sure. Who knows what he could've done, being in her body for that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Faye would have explained the situation, but her voice hurt too much. Also, Jake started before she could. "How do we know it's really you?" She asked, sure, the black smoke flew out of her, but magic was magic and magic is a funny thing.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Cassie looked up, shaking her head. "I just got possessed, how do you think I am?" She asked. Cassie looked at Faye and rolled her eyes. "You really wanna go there? Fine. Faye, you have a birthmark on your bu.." Faye interupted, "She's good." Cassie laughed and rolled her eyes. "We should go back to the abandoned building..what are Melissa and Adam doing?" She asked.

OOC: GM permission granted by Faye
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 pm

I smiled at Cassie and said, "Probably making out." I laughed. "Yeah, we should go and tell what happened." I said, pulling out my car keys from my pant pocket, which surprised me because I forgot that they were still in there. "I'll drive." I said, before, anyone could call the driver's seat. I didn't Cassie to over-do it, and Faye got injured, so I wanted to step up, and let the to ladies rest.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Faye got into the front seat and just begun to feel around her neck, it was sore. "I don't feel like going to the abandoned house, can you just take me home?" She asked Jake.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Cassie followed the group and sat in the back seat when they got to the car, ready to get to the bottom of how and why they took Cassie's body. She rolled her eyes in disgust as Jake made the comment about Melissa and Jake kissing and shit.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:31 pm

I smiled at Faye, and kissed her cheek gently, trying not to hurt her even more. "Sure." I said, smiling at her. I turned, putting the keys in the ignition, and driving down the road. I made a couple of turns, and then we ended right in front of Faye's house. "Bye, babe." I said, kissing her gently again. "I hope she'll be alright with that huge bruise," I said to Cassie, looking at her in the rear-view mirror.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 pm

"Bye." Faye quietly said, still in pain from the bruise, hopping out and going to her door.

OOC: I'm out untill the last few posts.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Cassie laughed at their awkward kiss. "You think she'll be alright?" She asked, watching Faye get into her house.
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

"She'll be fine ... I hope." I said, putting the car back in drive, and heading out onto the road again. "Today has just been ...." I tried thinking of a word that summed up the day, while keeping my eyes on the road. Chaotic? No, that would be an understatement to what everyone went through today. I thought of nothing, so I dropped the comment. I made a turn, going on the road that goes to the abandoned building. I parked where we originally parked the last time and said to Cassie, "let's go."
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:32 am

Cassie looked around, confused. "Dude, how did you guys find this path?" She asked. The whole last school year, it was just like driving to the edge of the woods, then running through the forest. How the hell was everyone finding place conveniently right now. "Oh, I forgot to ask Adam what he did with the Crystal Skull. Now that Blackwell's kids are here, we need to keep it more secure." She thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:40 am

I walked closer to the skull and again had to fight the urge to hold it. It held so much and having it held by your hands was exhilirating. I found myself right in front of it and looking down at its glorious beauty, never in my life did I feel like I did when I touched the skull. My hands having a mind of there owns moved up to grasp the skull. What would one touch do? It didn't get to me before what would be so different now? I just needed to feel the power again, just one more time. One time, one more time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (#201)   Reunion (#201) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (#201)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next