The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snowed In (Mel and Adam)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I laughed. "Well we might as well stop talking about it cause know I'm starting to get mental images and that is not the way I wanted to start out the day." I said. I felt a chill go through me but ignored it cause there was always drafts of air coming through the house. "So is the tea working?" I asked glancing back at my book. It was actually pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 am

"You're right but maybe you can suffer with me." I said the last part jokingly. "My headache's starting to go away but it's still there. I am getting a little tired though, which is normal." I looked over at Adam again. "So what are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 am

"Thats good, at least your feeling a little bit better." I smiled at her. Even if Melissa was just a friend, feeling sick sucked so I wanted her to feel better. I looked back at the book. "I don't know really, just picked it up, it had this cool chapter though on stones and stuff. Just skimming through it, wanna take a look?" I asked her holding the book up.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:56 am

"Is it like a crystal bible or something like that?" I had seen stuff like that in book stores before. But I didn't know if it was something that one of our parents wrote. I leaned closer to Adam to take a closer look. I was glad that my hair was covering part of my face, because I was blushing like a total fool. What the heck Melissa, Adam's your friend?
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 am

"Uh wells theres different stuff in here, the stones are what caught my interest." I said as Melissa looked at the book. I don't know why but having Melissa this close to me kind of made me nervous.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:55 am

I leaned over more to get a better look. "Oh wow that is cool. It gives you a list of what normal people can use them for. Just think of how it would be amplified if we were to use stones more often." I looked up at Adam with a smile. "Working with stone could expand our knowledge of even more spells."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:40 am

I smiled back. "Oh definitely. Witches having been using them in there spells for years but honestly I don't know much about them. I have few knowledge on witchcraft actually, other then Cassie and Diana's Book of Shadows." I told her. I only knew what the Circle knew but we each knew something different like Melissa with her herbs but the knowledge only expanded so far.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:28 am

"It would help if we could find more of our families books, since each one is different. Plus we can only look at those books when either Diana or Cassie lets us." I didn't mean for my words to come out harsh, but they did. "I mean they are their books and they don't want them to grow legs and walk away like they would around Faye. It just sucks for the rest of us when we want to try and learn more things or practice without them being around." That came out sounding a bit better but I didn't want Adam to take what I was saying wrong.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 am

"No I get it. They have the thing we need most to learn about our magic but are being stubborn about it. I can though see from their point of view, I mean wouldn't you be kind of overprotective about your book givin everything we've been through. And Faye?" I said. I mean I definitely did want to look and Cassie and Diana's Book of Shadows better since even I have only catched a glimpse but they are both very protective about it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 am

"Oh, I know I would be over protective of my book, but I would share." It was true I think everyone would be over protective of their book. But I would share so the others could learn things that are in my book compared to things in their book. "You know Faye, she takes what she wants when she wants it. Including boy, like Jake." I shuddered a little. At one point she had Nick too.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

"I would share too." Which was true but if it came to Faye I would watch her like a hawk, I trusted her to a point. "Thats Faye alright and honestly I will never get those two as a couple." I said. When Jake used to live here and they dated it was weird then too but they fit each other well because of their bad attitudes.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 am

"I know you would." I said as I leaned away from Adam. "Honestly I don't know, I just hope it doesn't turn out like last time." Nobody but me knows that their break up almost put Faye in the hospital. I was the one that saw the after math and had to help her pick up the pieces. I brought up my legs to my chest and kind of leaned into the arm of the couch. The tea was making me sleepier faster then I thought it would.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

"I don't need to know about last time, the less I'm in Faye's drama the better." I told her. I cared about Faye in a way but I mean once you were in that girls web it was hard to get out. I noticed that the air had gotten a little colder and it was darker outside. "Hey its snowing." I said as I glanced out the front window behind Melissa/
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:45 am

"Is it? So much for us not getting snow today." I said as I turned to look out the window. "How bad is it?" I hated driving in the snow. Bad experiences with snow and driving in the past. If it was too bad I guess I'd be staying here.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:03 am

I got up and went to the window. "It looks pretty bad." I told her. We weren't supposed to get snow today and if we did it was going to be light but it was falling hard. I looked back at Melissa. "Maybe we should leave. Its really hard to get out of here when it snows." I said.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:33 am

I got up off the couch and when to stand next to Adam. I looked out the window and was surprised that the ground was already starting to get covered. The snow was falling really fast. I looked at Adam. "I can't drive in that." I said nervously. "I'll just stay here and wait it out." I just stared out the window. I was almost in an accident. I just couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 am

"Well I'm not leaving you here alone so I'll wait it out with you." I told her. I know Melissa can handle herself but this was the Abandoned house, if it got bad no one would know she was uphere and it would be hard to get up here with the snow.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:50 am

Did I just hear that right? Adam just offered to stay here with me. "Adam you don't really have to I'll be fine. Besides if you go home at least you'll know where I am. No one besides you knows where I am." I didn't want Adam to think that he had to babysit me.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

I turned to Melissa. "I'm not leaving you up here. Its dangerous." I told her. This place had like almost no heat and what kind of friend would I be to leave her here alone?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

"How dangerous can it be, Adam?" I let out a heavy sighed. "Besides we have our individual magic, so if someone comes here that's not supposed to be I can take care of it. Plus we have a fire place, and fire wood for warmth. We also have snacks and bottled water that can last a few days." I didn't want to burden him. "Seriously you can go home it you would feel safer there." I gave him a small smile. I really didn't want to be left alone but I was normally on my own so I was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:46 pm

"I'm staying Melissa, thats final." I said and crossed my arms. I don't care what she says, I'm not gonna leave her up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed In (Mel and Adam)   Snowed In (Mel and Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowed In (Mel and Adam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2