The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More new Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

More new Characters Empty
PostSubject: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm

It came to my attention that I noticed that In the posts from my characters that there are some characters that are going to be revealed and one of them is a very important one- Isaac. Then, there's also James, who has a past that deals with my character Daniel. I can be Isaac (unless there are objections to that) but I can't be James because he and Daniel are enemies, so I was wondering if someone would like to be James??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 am

I could try playing James but i'd need the info and stuff to post it to see if its excepted
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:50 am

kk XDXD So, James was the one responsible for Daniel's family dying. He made Daniel watch as James and the rest of the Witch Hunters shoot his Family. James is 17 years of age. He is a very serious person when dealing with his "profession". He is a great manipulator, and also the youngest of the Witch Hunter Council. He also the most deadliest out of the Witch Hunters, due to his manipulative ways. He is calm when he is bad situations, and always finds a way out of it. Very Happy is that good enough information??? or do you need more??? XD
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:03 am

is it ok if i come up with how he looks or do you have something in mind? and does he have a last name?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 am

you can come with how he looks Very Happy and his last name is Lockwood XDXD. I also have something for his history Very Happy can you say that his Parents were training him when he was 10 years old Very Happy???
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:28 am

what about his parents names and are they alive or dead?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am

His parents are Heather Lockwood and Brett Lockwood (they're deceased XDXD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More new Characters   More new Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

More new Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Community (MUST READ) :: Storyline Plots/Thread Sign-ups-
Jump to: