The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunrise - A new day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

Sunrise - A new day  Empty
PostSubject: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:48 pm

The waves flowed and ebbed gently, the rising sun glistened on the crystalline waters, creating amber and gold sparkles in the cool air. Cool now, but it promised to be a beautiful day and probably a hec of allot hotter then Emma Marie was used too. And it was not even properly summer yet! She smiled absently at her memories of home.. her old home, she reminded herself. It was ironic though, she thought. She spent most of her life blowing up stuff without knowing how (and thinking that she was going insane at the same time...) and then she came to Chance Harbour and discovered she was a witch, in a town infested with them. She laughed out loud to herself. Fate had a funny sense of humour at times.

So what was she doing up at sunrise? Well, Emma was not sure. All she knew was that she had woken up around four am, got up at half five because she could not sleep. The quietness of her house was driving her mad, so she slipped on her clothes, scraped her hair back into a messy knot, grabbed her bag and headed out. She had wandered through the town for over an hour and found herself at the harbour at sunrise. Leaning against the railing for a moment, she watched the sun come up, before turning and sitting on the bench, cross legged and leaning back against the wood, enjoying the early morning air, wondering if she was the only person awake in Chance Harbour. Sunrise. The start of a new day.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:30 pm

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I fished the keys out of my pocket to open up the Boathouse. It was saturday and my dad gave me the early morning shift that opened up the Boathouse and got it ready for the and gave the fishermen their early morning breakfast. I looked around to see if anybody was around waiting for us to open when I spotted a girl sitting on a bench. She seemed to be watching the sunrise. You don't see many kids my age up this early.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Emma yawn and rubbed her eyes, glancing back at the restraint. The Boat House, she thought. Yeah, that was right. Someone had told her about it. She saw someone approach, about her age. "Are you opening up?" she called out gently, brushing her hair out of her eyes. She stood up slowly, picking up her bag.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm

I turned to the voice. "Yea just about." I said and opened the door. "You can come in if you like." I smiled at her. It was nice to see new customers.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 am

Emma smiled and stood up. "Thank you," she said stretching, and yawned. "Im Emma... I just moved here," she smiled and held her hand out politely.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 am

I shook her hand. "Adam, nice too meet you." I smiled. I knew she new, I haven't seen her around before but I guess I need a conversation starter. "So are you new here?" I asked opening the door after shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Emma smiled as she slid her hands into her jacket pockets. "Yes - My family and I flew over here and moved into Chance Harbour a week or so ago, although I only just started school," she watched him open the door of the Boat House. "You run this place?" she asked, as she stepped inside, looking around curiously at the place.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 pm

I walked up to the Door of the Boathouse, seeing Adam and Emma. I walked over to them, I smiled at them while walking up. "Hey Adam, Hey Emma. What's up?" I said, smiling at Emma. Even though me and her are soulmates, we're not officially dating.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Daniel again really? This guy pops out the wood work,well hes nice and hasn't done anything. I smiled "Hey Daniel, just meeting Emma." I told him. I turned back to her. "That must have been a big change moving, I've been here all my life. And my Dads own this place I just help him keep it running." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 am

Emma smiled weakly. "That's for sure," she said with a chuckle and looked over at Daniel. She looked towards Adam and then back at Daniel. the question clear on her face. She was asking Daniel if Adam was also a witch.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 am

I glanced at Adam then back at Emma. I gave her my flashy grin, meaning 'yes'. She wanted to know if he was also a Witch like us, and that was most certain. "So, would you like me to buy you something to eat?" I asked, smiling at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Emma gave Daniel a smiled but shock her head. "Its ok, I bought my own money but thank you," she said politely before she turned back to Adam. "So... Adam..." she lowered her voice. "How long have you known you are a witch, if you don't mind my asking?" she inquired politely. Still trying to get her head around her own 'gifts' as it where, Emma was most interested in other peoples opinions. "Or... you could tell me to mind my own business," she added.

Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

There were alot of looks being exchanged between these two so I could tell they knew each other. What surprised me was Emma's question. How did everyone know about me? First Daniel now her, what the hell am I missing. "Um I'm not exactly sure how to answer that." I told her. I was starting to actually get suspicious of Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 am

She wasn't sure what it was about Adams expression that made her mentally cuss. "Please, I mean no harm" and with that, gave Adam a quick explanation of how she only found out a very short time ago from Daniel (who she guessed must of senced it, but she wasn't sure if such a thing where possible) and how she had spent most of her teenage life blowing up stuff. She also added about her recent run in with witch hunters. "so you see, I am somewhat floundering in the dark a little with all this... not a concept I like... Im sorry for blundering in with a personal question. Im just trying to learn and not get killed" she gave a disapproving sniff and rounded on Daniel "Next time, would you mind making the detailed introductions so I dont make a total foor of myself" she said, her voice laced with annoyance. The detailed introductions were obviously referring to other witches. "And how did you know? At the time, I was not actualy destroying anything at the time'" she added.

OOC: Sorry for poor spelling and general lamenes. 3.30 am here and I cant get back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I nodded at Emma. "I'm sorry, to the both of you. I told Emma." I said to Emma. "She really does need our help with magic. She can't control it like the rest of us, and she doesn't want to hurt innocent people by accident." I said, pleading her case to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 pm

"Wow I'm a page behind. Can we start from the begininng here?" I asked. I could understand Emma wanted help and Daniel knew her but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Emma smiled weakly. All my life... stuff happened when I was angry or upset... Light bulbs would blow, stuff would catch fire... I got expeled from my previous school for setting someones shoes on fire, dispite no explination how. Im working on keeping my emotions in check... but I don't know how to handle it any more then that," she frowned, shaking her head. [b]"I guess right now I need to know that I am not totaly going mad... and I am completly clueless on where to begin," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I didn't know what to tell her. Devon was having the same problem and Cassie and I could barely figure that out, the only person she could ask is probably Jake. Unfortunately for her. "Sorry Emma, the Circle and I barely know what were even what were doing and I'm alread helping out my cousin with the same thing. You could as Jake and Daniel is the second who comes to mind who knows more about magic." I told her. First Daniel comes in knowing about magic, then Devon and now her. Me and the rest of the Circle barely knew our own powers, how could we help everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 pm

I smiled at Adam. His cousin is Witch, too? I thought, hearing his thought. Did that mean the Circle is bigger then we thought it would be? I thought a Circle would be the people who were next in line to hold the power, or is that an old myth? Magic can sure as hell be confusing. "Thank you, Adam. We'll keep that in mind." I said, trying to keep my voice level. I felt the same with Adam about Jake. I know he saw what happened sixteen years ago, but what about the stuff he did before he left?
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:35 am

"If you guys ever want help from the Circle we'd be happy to help its just we have to gain control of our own magic." Its not that I didn't want to help them its just we didn't have time for our own magic anymore and it was tough with all these new people coming in.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 am

I nodded in agreement. Adam also had problems of his own, and it's not fair to dump our problems on him and his Circle. "It's okay, and plus, you have Devon too. You also have to help him with his magic, too." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Emma was... a little disappointed, but she hid it well. Well, at least she want the only one up the magical creak without a paddle. "Thank you for your help Adam, and if we can ever help you and your circle... please, let me know," she asked with a smile before continuing casually. "Who is Jake?" she added, curious.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 pm

I knew she was going to ask that, I thought. I looked at both of them with a smile. "Jake ... is um ... a member of the Circle." I said, slowly. I didn't really like talking about Jake; neither did Adam. But I decided to be casual about it, and be nice to him ... for once.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 pm

"Well hes a member that wasn't ment to be part of the Circle, he stands in for his brother." I said looking away. It may have not seemed like it but back in Junior High Nick and I were best friends and it makes me sad that hes gone.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 am

Emma looked between the two boys and frowned. She was positive that there was more to all of it, but didn't ask. It was none of her business, but she made a mental note to grill Danial later. "Fair enough - sorry if I touched a raw nerve," she said apologetically and continued with her next thought. "I have to wonder if theres a reason for so many wi-" she stooped, aware of other customers. "So many of our kind in Chance Harbour - it seems like a small town... so why so many of us?", she said, thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunrise - A new day    Sunrise - A new day  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunrise - A new day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: