The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing the research

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Through the mist I see the face
Of an angel, calls my name
I remember you're the reason I have to stay

Emma sang the words under her breath, listening to the music on her IPod as she walked through the corridors of Chance Harbour High, ignoring everyone and totally oblivious to anyone. Emma was a woman on a mission, and not in the mood to be stopped. Since moving to Chance Harbour, her parents had not yet set up the internet at home and therefore, she was taking full advantage of the schools. She figured she might as well, since coming to Chance Harbour, her life had turned loopy. Completely.

She changed the song and pushed open the door of the library using her shoulder as her hands where juggling her Art book, laptop, school bag. "Damn," she cursed without any real effort as she proceeded to drop her Art Book... better that then the laptop! She gave the librarian a small smile as she side stepped through the desks before making a beeline for a small desk in the corner, tucked away behind the Physics shelves. Setting down, she fired up her laptop, and when it loaded, was soon on the internet.

If the school net was supposedly for school work only, no one had told Emma. flickered through her history until she found what she was looking for. And article on a so called Witch named Lucy Anne who had died in the Witch trials... and who Emma thought (although was not sure yet) might be her great great great great great great grandmother (or something along those lines). This new world she had landed herself in was fascinating, and rather scary at times (if Witch hunters were anything to go by) but that had not yet deterred her... yet. Despite the bad, there was some good... definite good. She finally had a place where she was beginning to fit in. Smiling with content, she leant back to stretch and then continue on with her research happily. Things weren't all hunky dorey... but things where ok... and right now that was good enough, she thought as she pulled the hair tie out her hair, shaking it lose.

"... Three years in jail... torture... gave birth to Edward before being burned..." she murmured to herself reading, back to the rest of the room.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I walked down the hallway of the school, spotting Emma. I walked up to her with a smile on my face. "Hey Emma. How are you?" I asked, sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Emma jumped and gave a small squeal, turning around. "Daniel... what the hell are you doing here?" she said and flinched. Sheesh, she sounded like a dork. "Sorry... I am still jumpy... are you recovered?" she said, refering to there encounter with the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 pm

I saw Emma jump. "I'm sorry ... it didn't mean to make you jump." I said, smiling. " Yes. The spell I told Diana use on my wound worked." I said, smiling. I looked around to see the others, but I didn't see them.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm

She smiled weakly at him. "Im very glad," she said quietly. After that night, she had been somewhat avoiding Daniel. Not exactly intentionly... just making excuses to be somewhere else. Emma was confused about her feelings for him... and comming around to find him cradeling her and crying was the oddest twist to a seriously bad day. But that was in the past, "Im pretty much recovered... my black eyes gone, as you can see, but my ribs are pretty sore... not to mention three broken fingers, a sprained ancle and one hell of a concussion," she smiled bitterly. "Just tont make me laugh - It makes all my ribs hurt.," she shock hered head. "Anyways enough of that misery - look at what I have found!" and with that she launched into a length explanation about her research into her own family, this lady she was reading about. "So... I think its been in my family all along! Magic, I mean... its just been dormant in my parents!" she said brightly, clearly very excited and paused. "Daniel, whats an old soul?" she asked him.

OOC: What do you think of this idea - Matthew Cortez posing as a teacher at the school! Must go to bed. Night
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 am

I looked at Emma, puzzled. "An Old Soul?" I asked, looking at Emma. "An Old Soul is a spirit that reincarnates every 17 years,Wh-" At that moment, it came to me why she asked. Emma and I were both seventeen, and we were written in the stars for a reason, and I finally found out why. We were Old Souls from different eras. "Um, ... I have a theory about that ... I think we're Old Souls." I said, taking a breath. "It's crazy. Plus, how did that son of a bitch know before we did?" I said, gesturing to Matthew, who took a part in capturing Emma and almost killing her.

OOC: That would be an awesome idea Very Happy we could say that he killed the english teacher and took her place. Very Happy XDXD that sound good? Oh and I was thinking of something for Destiny Entwined. You know how we have the character submission thing for this forum? Well, I was thinking we could have that (I don't think we have that yet Idk I didn't browse the site a whole lot Razz only the home page Razz )
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Emma nodded with a weak smile "I had come to the same conclusion, she said and sighed, leaning back against the chair. She rubbed her temples before continuing "and considering I was the last blated person to find out I was a Witch, nothing is supprising," she added and sighed. "That man... he scared me. The other one did too, but no where neer as bad at the one who knew about us,". She looked down at her lap. "H-he broke my fingers... for his pleasure," she leaned against him and rested her head against Daniels shoulder. "And you need to stop blaiming yourself," she said from the spot against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm

I took her hand gently without hurting her. "I'll kill him next time he comes near us." I said reassuring her. "I will not let anyone harm you- ever." I said, rubbing her hand. "Do you want me to heal your fingers?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Emma shock her head. "You wont kill him... Not while you are my soulmate. Don't be as low as that insane scumbag. Plus I kneed him in the groin - he will think twice about comming near us again," she gave Daniel a cheeky smile. "I have slender knees... And no, leave the fingers... but if you could ease the ribs a bit, I would be greatful" she lifted her shirt slightly to show him the now yellowing bruse, large and mottled. "The Doctor told me I was lucky to just have bruses," she glanced around to make sure no one was watching.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

I looked at Emma with a smile. "I just don't want you getting hurt again. You were close to dying- something that is a nightmare for me." I said, looking at her. "Witch Hunters will come back ... they always do, especially if their victim is 'intriguing' to them." I said in disgust. "I won't let them touch you ever again." I said, rubbing Emma's hand. It pained me to see her hurt. I nodded when she wanted me to heal her ribs. I put my hand on her sides gently. "Light of day, make the pain go away." I said. A dim flash came from my hands, falling on Emma. I could feel it healing her bruises on her waist and on her back. The light stopped after a while, going into my hands. "Is that better?" I asked, smiling at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:26 am

Emma gave him a small smile. She knew thats she had been within a hairs breath of deaths. The memorys where foggy but she would never forget Daniels face at that moment that her eyes opened. Its not something that would never leave her again... and she knew that they both had words to say to eachother. "Thanks," she said softly and allowed her shirt to fall. She took a deep breath and smiled. All the pain... all gone. "Daniel... what happens now? Between me and you? And who was more intresting to the hunters? Me or you?" she said softly and turned pink. There was so much that Emma didn't understand... especially this! It all seemed so big.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 pm

I bit my lip from Emma's question. I looked at with gentle eyes. "I think ... we should stay together. The Witch Hunters will be coming back. As for their interest, they're probably interested in both of us since we're Old Souls." I said to Emma. Before we confront the Witch Hunters, we should find out more about our pasts as Old Souls, since they have lived in old Eras. We might have even lived during the time of the Balcoin Rule." I said. The last part was towards myself. If I've been descended from an old Balcoin, then I could find a way to stop The True Temptation. I wouldn't have to worry about frightening Emma like I did when I fought my way into the building. My power had taken me over. I killed about an entire group of six Witch Hunters. Some ecaped and some fought back. They were greatly skilled, but not enough to stop Dark Magic. The only challenge for us were Samantha and James. They avoided me as much as possible. They escaped the first chance they took, leaving the rest of their team to die. I shook the thought away, looking back at Emma. This would also be good to tell the others, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Emma nodded her head in agreement. She liked the staying together part best... confronting witch hunters least. Her fingers entwined in his. "Then you had better get teaching me some witchcraft then," she said with a smile in her eyes. "I have been learning some control exersises so I try not to blow us up... but thats it. Watch this!" she closed her eyes and held out her hand, palm up. she exhailed and suddenly a small light began to grow in the palm of her hand, floating an inch above it. It was no bigger then a pea, but indecent and radiated purety.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

I smiled with complete warmth as Emma and I entwined our fingers together. It felt ... angelic. Completely breath-taking. I payed attention as Emma was showing me her control exercise. A small bright light was centered on her palm. It glowed in Emma's face, making her features look vibrant. "Your doing extremely well, and yes I'll help you out with it. Would you like to meet at the Abandoned Building tonight?" I asked, smiling at Emma. The others will there with us, and they can help too, I thought, still looking at Emma with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Emma smiled, her eyes still closed' as she clenched her hand and extinguished the light. "Not tonight - Im still grounded untill the apocalypse. Its what I get for fighting," she rolled her eyes at the lie she had told her nieve parents. Emma wouldn't say boo to a gose. "Come on you, we have English. Ive been shifted into your group," and with that, she stood up, closing down her laptop. "Although im contemplating sneaking out tonight with my camera and walking up to the forest. You are welcome to come find me... we could both use some time to just..." she paused looking for the right word. "play"

OOC: Prehaps Matthew has something to do with there past lives?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 pm

OOC: or thier families back then probably were enemies XDXD

I smiled at Emma. "I'll play with you anytime." I said, grinning at Emma. "Since you have English with me, I should let you know that Cassie in our class, too." I said, smiling at her. I think Cassie and Emma could become really good friends, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:34 pm

;OOC: The whole 'play with you' just made me laugh and spit water everywhere... Oh my minds one track Shocked And something like that... A [personal enemy to Danial and Emma - something that only they can defeat... Matthew is more then what he seems Razz I just dont know what yet...

Emma laughed out loud, "Good! I like Cassie... she was the blonde one, right? The one who helped... y'know," her face said the rest. Helped save her from a Psychopathic maniac, and bring her back from the dead. She opened her mouth, and frowned. Something, since she was moved into Daniels english group had been bothering her. Just a gut feeling. "That witch hunter... Matthew... he was one that lived? I didn't see him after..." she trailed off... what was she feeling? "Daniel... tell me the truth... whats the chances that he will be back?" she asked and ran her fingers through her hair, combing out her tresses.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

I laughed with Emma. "Yes, Cassie wanted to help desperately like I wanted to." I said, taking Emma's hand. "Yes, sadly James still lived too. He and Samantha were the first ones to flee." I said, gritting my teeth. I wanted to kill James for touching Emma. He put his hands on her, to do harm on her. I want him to suffer for everything that I went through.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Emma smiled weakly and slid her hand into his. This is why they where soul mates, she thought. His ying to her yang... or something like that. He was the action, she asked the questions and did the thinking. She smiled to herself at her thoughts. They made a good pair, a good team... a good couple? She noticed a light flickering, his anger disrupting the electric. "Daniel, sweetheart... calm down ok?" she nodded at the light. "Its not me... It feels like you," she said and squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 pm

My muscles calmed as Emma spoke. I took a breath, calming down. I smiled at Emma. I heard her thought about her and me working together, making a good team. That was completely true. That might be why we're written together, too. I thought. I wish Emma could hear my thoughts like I can people's thoughts. Her magic blocks me from reading mind. It's like Twilight, but ten times better; without the tacky lines the actors say. It makes you wonder if there's more to our world then meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 pm

OOC: Emma and Daniel are a MILLION times better then that twilight drivil

Emma grinned at him, and rubbed her hands together. "Much better," she said and nodded in approval. "And you say your evil - Your too sweet to be evil. From what I heard, you put on a real show when saving me," she gave him a wry smile as she gathered up her bits. "Save your anger for when we meet them again," she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 pm

I grinned at Emma. "Okay ... I will." I said, taking Emma's hand. "We'd better get in our seats before the teacher notices." I said, smiling. That's when I realized the teacher wasn't in the room. I wonder where she is? I thought. Usually Mrs. Burnes was at her desk, but she wasn't even in the class room. Her desk was completely vacant. It was ... strange.

OOC: yep XDXD lol I think I added that because of Daniel being able to read people's thoughts but not Emma's lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Emma had noticed too. She paused. Something was off... she felt confused. Something was going on. "Dani-" she was cut off as a man strode into the room. A man that she didnt ever want to see again... he was here? How? Why? A vision of a knife flashed before her eyes and her hand went to her stomach. Her clothes covered the ragged scar that he had left there.

Her fear was intoxicating. "I am your temp teacher, Mr Cortez," his voice was silky, and gentle. He looked at Emma and Daniel. "Sit down please," he said, and was mildly suprised that she was alive. Last time he had seen the girl, she was in death throws.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 pm

I froze in anger. Make me I thought, gritting my teeth. Cassie was probably staring in fear like Emma. I took my seat, not looking at Mr. Cortez, the man who almost killed my girlfriend. I will kill if you touch her. I thought, directing it to The Witch Hunter. My face was written with anger. My hands cuffed into fists, wanting to make a dent in the man's face desperately ... or torture him with magic. I can't do that, I thought. The True Temptation would take over due to my sudden 'anger'.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Emma sat down next to Daniel, and found his fingers under the desk. She gave them a squeeze, before grabbing her paper and scribbling a note.

DO NOT ANGER HIM- We are safe if we are together. Dont get detention

"Now then, who can tell me what you have been studying," he looked at Daniel, and smiled crualy. "How about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doing the research Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing the research   Doing the research Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing the research
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: