The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you prefer???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

What would you prefer??? Empty
PostSubject: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:44 am

Hey guys XDXD I want your opinion on this Very Happy what would think of Emma dying in the thread we're doing???? XDXD I think it would bring a lot of charisma and interest to the thread. What's your opinion on it??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:57 am

Uhm as the one who created Emma... no. And the first person you shouldd have asked is me. I like Em.

However I will meet you half way, if you wish.

Unconcious and presumed dead but resusitated, if you like. Death. No.

Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Im sorry Angela Razz I just had an idea and I couldn't help myself lol Razz I am a very big thinker when it comes to these things, and when something comes up, It just goes over my head lol XP
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Appology accepted. I remember what its like when you are developing a character Smile

Well, im happy to 'play dead' (no pun intended)

OR my other idea was that there was a second captive who the circle is too late to save. Prehaps an unknown witch or something that the circle missed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:46 pm

XDXD thank you. I won't do that ever again without your consent. Very Happy
and yeah I was thinking that maybe I could make a Character that is with Emma throughout her captivity Very Happy but he gets killed as soon as The Circle breaks in to save Emma. Very Happy what do you think??? XDXD
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Kevin - chill Smile All is well and delt with

You could do both. Prehaps Emma is unconcious, the other witch is dead. Daniel finds the other witch dead, and goes a bit craaazy.. I dont mind Smile

Also, could create a beautiful romantic reunioun after (thinking your soul mate is dead sounds like good grounds for dialouge/getting to know you type stuff)
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah Very Happy lol XDXD sure Razz I'll do that Razz We could do a little thread downtown where Emma get's dragged into a room, with a body in there with her. The Witch Hunters come back after awhile and James injects her with something and knocks her out cold. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:19 pm

did you guys think that maybe the circle finds emma dead and they bring her back to life (or daniel does it by himself) just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Hmm. Its a good idea however I think that it would be unrealistic- the circle as it stands would not have that kind of power I think. And it would make Daniel to much of a Garry Stu in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 pm

yes but Cassie has her families crystal
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 am

I forgot that Smile Good idea Melissa! I shall ask Kevin
Back to top Go down
Jake Armstrong

Jake Armstrong

Power Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm

That's a good idea!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 am

Glad to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you prefer???   What would you prefer??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you prefer???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Community (MUST READ) :: Storyline Plots/Thread Sign-ups-
Jump to: