The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Kill a Witch

Go down 
+2
Alice Baker
Matthew Cortez
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

To Kill a Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Her breath came in short little gasps as she ran, taking the steps of the abandoned house, two at a time. "Daniel?" she called. No... this wasn't the right place, she turned and ran, darting into the forest. She could feel it, and she didn't like it. Energy was shifting... was that a storm brewing in the forest? She ran towards it, ducking into the trees, running. "Daniel... Daniel..." she shouted and stopped as she came upon a scene. Daniel, completely in the throws of dark magic, and a girl at the side. And him. The hunter. "Daniel, stop," Emma called as she came besides the girl. "You ok?" she asked Alice. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I laughed wildly at the girl who told Daniel to stop. I glared at her with my dark black onyx eyes. "Sorry to burst your bubble girl, but Daniel isn't here at the moment." I grinned, flashing white teeth with a wicked glare. I stared back at the Witch Hunter. "Now ... where were we?" I asked, grinned at the man in front of me. I walked up to him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 am

To Kill a Witch - Page 2 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦
To Kill a Witch - Page 2 BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
To Kill a Witch - Page 2 Purple-rose-th

"Y-yeah, i'm fine..Can you try calming down Daniel for me? I'll try to keep that creepy witch hunter as far away as possible" Alice gasped, holding back tears and grasping her shoulder. She forced herself to let go of her shoulder and began walking towards the witch hunter, knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 am

"Wait!" Emma followed Alice a few steps and put a gentle hand on the arm of Alices injured shoulder. "Light of day, make pain fade away," she said softly, feeling a gentle tendril of magic pass from her body into Alice. "That should help temporarily... good luck," Emma said with a quick smile and then rounded on Daniel. "You look like Daniel to me," she called as she slowly walked towards Daniel. "and I am pretty sure he can hear me," she added, as if the dark magic was a separate entitiy.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:47 am

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"Thanks" Alice said, giving her a tight smile before continuing to walk towards the witch hunter. "Now..Where were we? Oh yes, I was kicking your ass" She stated, throwing her dagger up into the air and catching it before lunging toward the witch hunter again. This time her aim was to keep him as far away from them but not kill him, at least not if she couldn't, but if she could- great, win win- right?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:28 am

"Kicking my ass? Come on, kid, you cant kick a flys ass, let alone mine" he called, but stepped back as she lunged, giving ground.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 am

♦Alice♦Baker♦

"Well, i'll be glad to prove you wrong then" Alice shrugged, lunging towards him again in an attempt to get him to step back yet again. She really hoped Emma would be able to calm down Daniel, hopefully she would soon, if ever.

OCC: Short post is short Razz I dont know what giving ground is, im so stupid *facepalm*. Im debating with myself wiether or not I should get Lisa to stumble into the situation as well...
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 am

Ooc: To give ground means to back off from an attacker! So Alice gained ground, where as Matthew lost it. And you should so get her in!

Matther stepped back again, and smiled crualy. "It seems like the witches of chance harbout are getting stuped," he shouted and lunged with a punch towards her ribs. His knife was gone, melted by daniel... so he would just have to kill her with his bear hands.

Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 am

♦Alice♦Baker♦

OCC: Alright, thanks Smile I'll add Lisa into the mix in the next post or two probably.

Alice moved to the side just far enough that his punch collided into her shoulder, not that it was any better. "You're the one to talk, you just tried fighting a witch that has been taken over by dark magic, are you physco or something?" She asked, ignoring the pain soaring through her shoulder. Normally she would have punched him in the face but seeing as he towered above her in height she instead lashed out with her leg, aiming to kick his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 am

"Darkness, bind him to the earth." I said, slamming my hand on the ground. Now he won't get away from me, I thought, smiling wildly.

OOC: The spell forces Matthew to the ground XDXD is that ok with you??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:53 am

OOC: thats fine.

Emma dashed forward and grabbed Daniel by the scruf of his top. She slapped him hard. A good old fashioned bitch slap that made her hand sting. "Daniel, focus!" She barked and pushed him, breaking his eye contact with Matthew. Her hand reached up to the cheak that she had just slapped. "I know your heart, Daniel Henderson... this is not you," her voice became softer, more tender, as she stroked his cheek. "Come back to me, baby," she said, her voice soft.

OOC: This is Matthew

"Am I psycho? I should imagine so," Matthew grunted as the kick conected with his stomache. "Maybe it all went exactly as I wante-" he was cut of as the force of the dark magic knocked him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

I laughed as the Witch Hunter plopped to the ground like a dead fly. It was ... exhilerating, watching people suffer. It made me feel alive. "Time to die, Hunter." I said, grinning at the man, flashing my white teeth at him.

"Get ... out."

OOC: that's Daniel speaking right above this XDXD

Pain coursed through my body. Daniel was fighting me back for control. "No. What are doing!?" I said frantically. I grabbed my head in pain. "Do you realize what your doing? Let me do this! I can kill him!!" I said shouting in pain.

"I don't need you interfering . Get ... OUT!!!" at that moment, the darkness was pulling out of my body. The seal was closing. "No! Let me kill him!!" The Darkness shouted in pain and anger, but it was too late. the seal closed and the Darkness was sealed ... for now. I looked back at Emma with a smile. "I'm sorry," I said, silently.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 am

Emma had watched the darkness of the darkness and light within Daniel battle it out, staying close to him. She said nothing, just let her hand rest on the cheek that she had slapped. Her hand throbbed, but she ignored it, willing Daniel to come forward, to win as she knew he could. When he apologized, Emma gave a strangled sob and threw her arms around him and hugged him fiercely. "I thought... I thought I had lost you there for a moment," she said softly, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 pm

I grabbed Emma's hand, smiling at her. "I won't leave you..." I said, moving close to her. That's when I kissed her on the lips. The kiss was like Electricity flowing through me. It felt ... amazing. "we should help Alice." I said, looking at Emma. She probably got hurt at some point when I was taken over by the Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 pm

The kiss was electric. Soft yet wonderfull. Emma was taken aback, yet estatic as she returned it gently. It took her a moment to hear what Daniel said about Alice. She blinked, "Ohmygod, Alice!" she said. "Lets go," she grabbed his hand, running.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:51 pm

As the dark magic recied, Matthew grunted and got to his feet. Now he was angry. He looked at Alice with a cold, calculating gaze. In some ways, his gaze was more dangerous, more frightening then direct attack. "You really do have claws, don't you, little mouse?" his voice was soft, almost gentle. It would scare any normal person half to death.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm

I followed, looking ahead of Emma. The lighning stopped at least, I thought. Was the fire because of me? I continued to ponder. I could've really hurt Emma. I could've killed her. I shook the thought away, running with Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Emma gracefully side stepped the fire, and glanced back at Daniel. "Sorry for bitch slapping you - It was that or kiss you, or attempt to knock you out... but I am not strong enough to fight Matthew without you and I didn't get to plan B," she said as she ran, grabbing his hand. There was a slight playfull smile on the corner of her lips as she ran.

OOC: Come baaack Alice!
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 am

OCC: I'm sooo sorry! Im back, im backl! It's just the first days of highschool and such- so ive been really busy, i'll be mroe active- promise!

"I guess the poor little kitten has learned that mice bite" Alice said, later realising that it sounded really lame. His gentle, soft voice sent a shiver down her spine but she kept the fear from her face- glancing back to see Emma and Kevin coming toward her. I gritted my teeth, forcing myself not to look away from his terrifying gaze. My heart was beating a mile an hour and I lunged forward with my leg, hoping to kick him in the stomach.

Meanwhile....Lisa stood watching from nearby, frozen in place with fear. She had come looking for her sister and had stumbled upon the fight. All her life, she had wanted to fight a witch hunter but now...She was too scared to even move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Witch   To Kill a Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2