The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still stuck here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Still stuck here Empty
PostSubject: Still stuck here   Still stuck here EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

Its been close to a month and I am still in Chance Harbor. Even though Faye had given me that $50 weeks ago it wasn't enough to get all the supplies I needed to move on but it was enough to get Roscoe and I food and some bandages for my hand after I scraped it that time I tried to steal from her. Well Chance Harbor was a nice town but even more dangrous now that lots of Witches were popping up and Jake was here. I still didn't know if I could trust him but so far nothing has happened, except for the few Witch Hunters I crossed paths with but they never noticed me. Whether I like it or not Chance Harbor is probably home now.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Still stuck here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still stuck here   Still stuck here EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Faye was sort of merrily jogging through the halls, well more like walking...pretty much until she saw Rachel. The ungrateful troll that ran away as soon as her and Cassie had saved her. She snuck up behind her. "Sweet merciful Jesus, you go here?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Still stuck here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still stuck here   Still stuck here EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 pm

I walked through the hall. I was trying to get to my locker, but that's when I saw Faye talking to a girl. I walked over with a smile stretched over my face. "Hey Faye." I said, glancing at both of them "Who's this?" I asked kindly, looking at the girl then back at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still stuck here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still stuck here   Still stuck here Empty

Back to top Go down

Still stuck here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: