The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witch Hunter Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Davis

Power Points : 52
Power Popularity : 0

Witch Hunter Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 am

I stood in the back of an unused warehouse, flipping one of my boot knives in the air. I had arrived this morning in this god forsaken witch infested town. With any luck it would be clear out with in the week. I leaned against a wall that was riddled with dust, waiting for the others to show up. I had spent the past half an hour standing in the same spot just flipping one of my knives, getting more and more restless by the second. I heard the sound of the back door open, I stood up straight and held the blade of my knife. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and threw the knife. The person dodged the blade that impacted into a wooden beam at the level of his head. "James." I hissed out, not happy that he was late.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:23 am

I dodged the knife that was coming at me. It hit the wood with a loud thud. "James." I heard a female hiss out. I knew she wasn't happy. "Well hello to you too Sam." I said in a sarcastic tone. "You know if that would have been one of the others they would be dead." I said as a grin slowly slid onto my face as I pulled out the knife and walked over to her. I handed her the knife handle first.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 am

"Like I care." I said indifferently to James as he handed me my knife. I walked over to a chair that had about three inches of dust on it. I placed my right leg up on the seat and lifted up my pant leg. I slid the knife into its sheath that was strapped to my boot. I pulled my pant leg back down and turned to face him. "You're late! I've been here for half an hour." I looked him directly in the eye. "Where the hell are the others." I huffed out getting more ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 am

"Why are you so huffy today?" I taunted her. I walked closer to her with a smirk on my face. "Relax, you might start to get wrinkles on that pretty face of yours." I said gently grasping her chin. "Don't worry they will be here soon." I chuckled at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am

I answered his first question rather quickly. "You cut off my vacation to help you, then you decide to be late." I said bitterly. "Relax, you might start to get wrinkles on that pretty face of yours." "Bite me!"I said sarcastically. "Don't worry they will be here soon." "They better be or i'm going to cutting body parts off!" James chuckled at my comment. He quickly released his hold on my face as a door opened.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 am

"Who's body parts are you cutting off... and can I help?" Matthew said, his voice a silky pur, as he entered the door. "Sam, how lovely to see you again... and you James, although you don't look half as good as Sam," he purred, folding his arms. There was something distinctly dangerous about his voice, the way he moved. This was a man that enjoyed causing pain. "My apologies for being late although I see Im not the last," he added.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:04 pm

I walked into the room. I heard the others bickering- mainly between Samantha and Matthew. "Will you two just SHUT UP!" I yelled, sighng with anger. "Isaac said that he is busy doing something for Council. I'm sure you heard of what he's doing, James." I said, looking at James with a faint smile. "So, what are we here for?" I asked, looking at the others.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 pm

"Don't act like you're in charge Jason, because you're not!" I hissed out. Sam shot me a sharp look. "We are here because you've been marked." I watched as Sam put a knife to his throat. "Tell me which one marked you and I may not have Sam kill you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:20 pm

I held the knife to Jason's throat, a deadly look in my eyes. "First you yell at me and Matthew, then you don't have the balls to tell us you've been marked. That should have been the first thing that came out of your mouth!" I said in a low harsh tone filled with malice. "You better pray that James tells me to stop." I whispered in his ear so no one else would hear.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Matthew did not trouble himself to help either of the two warring parties. Instead he leant against the back wall, arms folded. Just watching. He just seemed to find Samantha holding a knife to Jasons throat vaguely amusing. He removed his own knife and tested the weight, watching the two with his usual arrogent lazy curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jason Harold

Jason Harold

Power Points : 43

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm

I smiled wildly. Do you Recall Daniel Henderson?" I asked, knowing perfectly well that he knew who I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

I walked in to the unused warehouse I was messaged to be in when I already saw everyone was already there fighting. "Wow didn't take long for all this to happen did it?" I said. I wasn't happy to see all of them or be in the same room but when duty calls.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

"He's here?" I hissed out not expecting Daniel to be in this town. "Sam let him go!" I stated in a stern tone while walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:51 pm

"You're lucky Jason!" I whispered to him then removed my blade from his throat. "Hello Dana." I stated while walking back to my earlier spot, flipping my blade in the air the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 pm

"Sam." I nodded. They all knew I wasn't into talking much anymore after what happened to my brother and sister so it wasn't a personal thing. "Why are you threatning Jason?" I asked. I wasn't much into working with the other Hunters very much so I had no idea what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 pm

I looked at Dana. "He was marked by a witch and you know the rules. Luckly for him it was the one that got away from James, so he gets to live."
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm

I sighed. "Sam I've been away for about a year, your gonna have to elaborate." I said crossing my arms irritated. I have a temper on me and if Samantha wants to push it, well its her face not mine.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

I chuckled, wickedly. "Daniel Henderson is a witch with dark magic. He managed to get away from James, after James made him watch us kill his parents. Daniel turned up in this god forsaken witch infested hell whole. So we need to be careful." I said to her. "And Jason was marked by him, which may or may not be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

"Sounds like a good thing to me." I said plopping myself down on a worn out couch. I didn't particulary like Sam but right now she was the only one giving me the info I needed to help with this mission.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

"Are we waiting for anyone else?" I asked as Sam and Dana were actually acting polite.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:29 am

"No, we are all here," Matthew purred as he bothered to push himself off the wall. Thing about witch hunters is that they got the job done... after they spent too long fighting over it. Matthew fished into his jacket and pulled out a envelope and from that several photographs. "Ive been it town a few weeks now. Henderson is not the only one with Dark Magic. Theres a girl too. Blake, her name is. And there could be another, or so I have heard although I havn't gotten a name yet." he dropped the photographs onto the table. "I fished thease out the school... I am there new English teacher. The old one had an 'unfortuanate' accident." the smile turned deadly as he said that. "These are all the witches that I have spotted so far" he turned towards Sam and James. "Don't be so haisty to kill Jason, he has some news about your little friend Daniel that will make you two happyer then a kid at christmas," he said softly, his voice back to that delecate little dangerous pur.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well I haven't had the unfortunate pleasure of running into any of them." I said seductively. "But the male population might be in more trouble now that Dana and I are in town." I purred out as I put my knife away. I walked over to Matthew and slid a finger down his arm. "The old teacher had an unfortunate accident, what happened. You haven't been killing innocent people have you?"

Last edited by Samantha Davis on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Matthew watched the finger slide down his arm, and chuckled under hid breath. He liked Sam, she was a girl after his own cold heart. And she shared his appreciation for knives."That would all depend on your definition of innocent," he said, turning his body toward her. "She was... in my way, so to speak," his tone soft but cold.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm

"Enough you two!" I almost yelled, I didn't like how those two get along. "We have work to do, and we have to talk about what each of us is going to do." I walked over to where Matthew placed the pictures. "Matthew explain to everyone the marks and what they look like from these pictures." I ordered in a tone that showed power.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Matthews eyes flickered from Samantha over to James. Her rolled his eyes and sauntered to the pictures. "Alright Alright, Don't chuck your toys out the pram,"he shot causally at James and dropped in a crouch beside the table where he had chucked the photos."Okay, listen up," he barked as he pulled the first photo out. "Cassie Blake, one of the ones with dark magic." He went through the next photos, naming them as Adam Conant, Melissa Glaser, Emma Burling and Daniel Henderson as well as a few others. He also explained there relationships to each other, who was seeing who and such. Not that Matthew particularly cared, but tugging at heart strings would make a witch dance before they died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hunter Meeting    Witch Hunter Meeting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch Hunter Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next