The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accidental run-in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

I drove across the country which took about six days to get this far from the east coast. I sped up on my black Yamaha r15 for the last 30 miles of the highway. I turned off at the exit and drove down the road. I finally past the sign I was looking for. It read; Welcome To Chance Harbor. I rolled my eyes and kept driving until I pulled into a parking lot for a place called the Boathouse. I put don't the kick stand and placed that foot on the ground. I swung my other leg over my bike and took off my helmet which was one of the full head and face ones. I hung it on the handle and turned towards the Boathouse. I readjusted my sunglasses and quickly glanced around noticing that everyone out side was staring at me. I just shrugged it off and walked towards the door, with my heeled boots making a clicking sound on the blacktop. I walked up the few steps and opened the door only to smack right into a solid chest.

OOC: This is Ravyn
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

I saw a girl walk in. She seemed new to Chance Harbor. But that isn't what crossed my mind fully at that moment. She was a Witch- with Dark Magic. I smiled as I got up from my chair, walking towards the newcomer. "Hi, you must be new here." I said, smiling at the new girl. "My name's Daniel- Daniel Henderson." I said, extending a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:02 pm

"Sorry." I muttered to the guy. He introduced himself as Daniel Henderson. He had dark magic I sensed it even before I shook his hand. "Yes i'm new, I'm Ravyn Balcona. I figured i'd get something to eat before I go looking for someone."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I smiled at Ravyn. "Nice to meet you." I said, still smiling at her. "so, what brings you to Chance Harbor?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 pm

"Nice to meet you too." I said letting go of his hand and removing my sunglasses. I smirked and raise an eyebrow at Daniel's question. "Well right now I'm here to get something to eat." I said with light sarcasm. "And the reason I'm in town is because I'm looking for Cassie Blake." I said with a small smile on my lips
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm

Did I hear her right? I thought, still smiling at her. "You know Cassie?" I asked, looking at her with curiosity. That's when I felt it- Rayvn's magic. She's a Witch too? I thought. How many Witches are here in Chance Harbor? I shrugged the thought away, going back to Rayvn.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:28 pm

"Well I've never meet Cassie, but technically I know her." I said and walked over to a booth. "Care to join me?" I asked politely. "If you do I'll explain why i'm here." I said taunting him, by peaking his interest.

OOC: I don't know who much i'll get done, by computer keeps locking up and I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 pm

"That seems fair enough." I said, grinning. I heard her thought about peaking my interest. "Your right, it did peak my interest." I said, smiling.

OOC: that's fina Very Happy sorry to here that about your computer Sad
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

I sat down in the booth, with a sly smile on my face when I heard his reply. "So you have a talent for reading thoughts." I whispered to him. "It's a good quality, if you know how to turn it off. It can be draining especially if someone's hiding something or extremely dangerous." I stated with a wicked grin.

OOC: I think I figured out the problem the verizon website keeps locking it up when i'm using google chrome as my browser.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm

I grinned at Rayvn. "Sadly, I can't turn my gift off. It goes with my Dark Magic I said, silently, looking the other way slightly. "That is also true," I added, smiling back at Rayvn.

OOC: I gtg Razz will you do me a favor and post on my thread that I made for my Devon Character??? Very Happy please and thank you!! XDXD
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:35 pm

"You can you just need to be trained!" I stated bluntly. "Dark magic is a curse, you need to learn how to control it before it controls you." I whispered so only he could hear me. "And that guy over there thinks I have a nice ass." I said gesturing to a guy sitting at a table close to the bar.

OOC: lol you keep mixing up the yv in my name its like Raven but the e is replaced with a y. No big deal where's the thread what's it called and which character do you want me to post as?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:23 am

OOC: yeah lol i noticed that lmao Razz it's at the abandoned building XDXD will you be able to post as Melissa? XDXD

I smirked at Ravyn's comment. "I wish it was that simple. You see, my Dark Magic is harmless except for when I get taken over by the True Temptation." I said, shaking my head. It reminded me of the time I was taken over in the clearing not far from the abandoned building. I don't remember what happened while I was taken over. "I can control my Dark Magic, but I can't control the True Temptation." I said, looking at Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:17 pm

"The True Temptation is a bitch, but there are ways to lessen its hold on you so the pull towards it. So the darkness don't completely take you over and turn you into a monster." I stated bluntly, unaware of the fact that I was playing with my bloodstone necklace. "I've been taught my whole life how to prevent dark magic from taking over." I looked away from Daniel thinking back on my past. I kept quiet until someone came over and took my order. I let out a heavy sigh before looking back at Daniel.

OOC: What's the title of the thread so i know where to post?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:17 pm

I smiled at Ravyn. "No kidding," I laughed at her comment about the True Temptation. So you have Dark Magic? I asked, forcing the thought at her. It confused me greatly. I could only sense her normal energy, not the Dark Magic at all if she had any that is. I smiled at Ravyn, waiting for her answer.

OOC: It's called "My Magic Does Nothing But Screw Me Over" XDXD
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 pm

I just smirked at Daniel. He forced a thought at me which caused my smirk to widen. I quickly removed my bloodstone necklace and set it on the table away from me. Causing my energy to burst out. My dark magic would most likely seem like a black oozing substance. Thick and disgusting. I looked at Daniel and forced a thought back to him. Yes I have dark magic.

The person that took my order came up to the table and placed my order down in front of me. Which was cream chipped beef on both toast and home fries. "Thank you!" I said to the person after they set my soda down. I picked up my knife and fork and began cutting up the toast. I took a bite and added salt and pepper. "I assume you have a lot of questions." I stated at Daniel taking another bite of my food.

OOC: ok ill post
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm

I smiled at Ravyn's comment. "Well, I only got one," I asked, pulling out the ring from my pocket. "The Loadestone in this ring has lost its power, and I was wondering if there was a way to get power back into it." I said, smiling while raising an eyebrow to Ravyn.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:18 am

Daniel quickly took out a ring and showed me. "Stones don't lose power they use your energy and it collects it. When they get over charged they have to be cleansed." I said explaining to him. "Its best to do it on a night of a full moon. If you want ill teach you how to do that." I said then started eating again.

OOC: does your ring have a bloodstone or another one if so let me know
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 am

OOC: It's Hematite or it can be called Loadstone. That's what the stone was called in the books, I think. I don't remember.

I looked at Ravyn with a smile. "Thanks, that would be a great help." I said, still smiling at her. I put the ring, back in my pocket.

OOC: sorry that the post is small Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 pm

I smiled back at Daniel and quickly finished eating. "You're welcome." I said back to him. I drank my soda. "I'll be right back." I said getting up and and leaving a tip on the table. I walked to the bathroom catching a few people's eyes. God what is it with these people they act like I have two heads. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I walked out and walked to the register. I paid for my meal and walked back over to where Daniel was still sitting. "Ready to go?" I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Accidental run-in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accidental run-in   Accidental run-in Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidental run-in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: