The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100
Power Popularity : 2

~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:28 am

~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ 9-55

♦Alice♦Baker♦
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ Purple-rose-th

"So- you hold the gun like this...you aim...you shoot...simple...as...that" Alice said, steadily holding the gun in one hand and aiming at a nearby rock. The gun silencer silenced the gun so that no one could hear her shoot it, thankfully, and the rock burst in a million peices. She was teaching her new adoptive sister how to shoot a gun, not that Alice wanted her anywhere near one, and it wasnt going very well. Her father thought after that creepy witch hunter fractured her shoulder, thank god he didnt break it, that she needed a witch hunter hunter partner and actually adopted a kid! Yes, adopted.

She had grown quite fond of Lisa now, and that was NOT good because she knew Lisa could die anytime when she started hunting witch hunters. That was why Alice was trying to delay when father sent her out with Alice and also why she was taking great responsibility in knowing how to survive if she was attacked by witch hunters. "Now it's your turn" She said, shaking the thoughts out of her mind and turning back to Lisa- who she found was listening to her headphones...AGAIN. Ever since Alice had bought them from her she hadnt taken them off since.

"Lisa! Were you even listening?" She said, grabbing the headphones and tucking them off her hair. "Hey!" Lisa protested before sighing. "It's just so...boring" She shrugged and this time it was Alice's turn to sigh. "I know but I cant let you die, I wont let you die Lissy-Loo" She said and she chuckled slightly as Lisa grunted in reply to her calling her 'Lissy-Loo'. "I told you not to call me that" She said and sighed. "Fine- I'll try" She finally said, giving up.

Alice was just about to hand over the gun when she heard a sound behind some nearby trees. "Did you hear that?" She whispered to Lisa. "Wha-" She was about to say but Alice cut her off. "Shh!" She said, Lisa looked like she was about to say something else but fortunately decided to keep her mouth shut and they both listened and heard the sound again, louder this time.
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ BouttonGrp-Metal-Purple-Divider
Back to top Go down
Lisa Baker

Lisa Baker

Power Points : 8
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 am

~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ 2r77hna

♦Lisa♦Hart♦Baker♦
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ IkXBd
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ W7wWF

Lisa was listening to her headphones, silently singing to the songs under her breath. She had tried to listen to Alice explain how to use a gun but halfway through she had grown bored and decided to listen to music. Dont get her wrong, she loved her sister and all, but she was just so boorrriiinngg. All work, no free time. She sighed and listened to the music, she was so deep into the song that she didnt realise Alice had stopped talking until she ripped her headphones off her head. "Hey!" She protested, but sighing in defeat. There was no arguing with Alice. "It's just so boring..." She replied to Alice's stern glare, shrugging as if it was no big deal.

"I know but I cant let you die, I wont let you die Lissy-Loo" She said and Lisa grunted in reply when she used her nickname. She absolutely hated it, and Alice knew it. That was why she called Lisa that all the times. "I told you not to call me that" She said, voicing her thoughts before and sighing in defeat. "Fine- I'll try" She finally said, giving up. Alice was just handing her the gun when she froze in mid-pass. "Did you hear that?" Alice said and Lisa shook her head. "Wha-" She began but Alice broke her off with a stern shh.

Lisa rolled her eyes but obidently obeyed, seeing as if Alice was this upset it must be something bad. She listened more carefully this time and sure enough she heard something beyond the trees, becoming louder and louder. It sounded like footsteps. She could feel her heart racing in her chest, was it a witch hunter?
~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ Bird-silhouette-th
Back to top Go down
Christopher Blake

Christopher Blake

Power Points : 10
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 am

"Where in the hell did you go Slush" Christopher said under his breath, as he walked through the woods looking for his puppy who seemed think now was the best time to play hide and seek with his master.

Christopher had been traveling on speeding along on the road that ran along side the woods when his husky puppy had begun to whine and yap to let him know it was time to stop and let him use the bathroom from his place inside of Christopher's zipped up jacket. So after pulling his bike off the road, he had dismounted holding the puppy down with one hand as he fished for the leash inside his bag with the other when Slush had slipped from under his hand, and taken off into the woods.

And so he was walking around an unfamiliar forest, whistling like an idiot, calling out to a dog that in all likely hood was either watching him or was no where near him. The thought of just letting him find his way out of the forest and back to him by using his little nose had crossed his mind, but Slush was only 3 months old and who knows how strange this place could smell to him. The other thought that had occurred to him would be to just use magic, but the rub would be him praise the spell in just the right way so that Slush would find the inspiration to walk back toward him, instead of flying through the air, and possibly into some trees. Christopher didn't want to risk harming the dog with his magic nor allowing any other animal that may wander these woods to harm the puppy, so he had decided to just walk into the treeline and pray that he could find the mischievous puppy.

He had just about ready to turn around, when he heard a pair of voices near by. So people do come out into this creepy forest after all. I should at least check and see if maybe Slush ran into them and they are now thinking of taking him home. Christopher thought to himself as he moved closer to the voices that had suddenly gone quiet. Instinctively he reached for the cool stone that he kept in his pocket, turning it over in his hand nervously in his jacket pocket.

He found his way into the clearing, and now was faced with 2 girls, and one of them was holding a gun with a silencer. Great...just what I needed..to run into some trigger happy girls. "Please don't shoot...I come in peace..." he said as he raised his free hand, palm open as he slowed to a halt at the edge of the clearing. Christopher kept his other hand in his pocket, gripping the crystal hard, ready to turn some bullets into doves or something if this girl decided she liked him better dead.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Baker

Lisa Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:42 am

♦Lisa♦Hart♦Baker♦

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lisa shouted, breaking under nervousness as a figure appeared out from behind the trees. "Lisa! I am so sorry, Lisa is just a bit surprised to find that someone else is in the woods..er...sorry about the gun, just practicing incase we run into trouble" Alice quickly apologised, sending Lisa a stern glare before pocketing her gun. "Yeah, in case we run into some trouble" Lisa said, rolling her eyes as she thought about all the things that could happen to them. Another stern glance from Alice shut her up though.

"Umm...If you dont mind us asking, why are you walking through these woods? Alice said and Lisa could just imagine Alice debating weither or not this stranger was safe or not. Not that they could trust anybody anyway. "Sorry about snapping at you, I'm Lisa" She smiled warmly, extending her hand out for him to shake. She could feel Alice tense up beside her, obviously not liking the idea of him touching her, but she didn't try to stop her which must have been a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Blake

Christopher Blake

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:54 am

"Trouble? Are the bears in this area members of the mob?" Christopher said as he lowered his hand, visibly relaxing a bit now that the gun was put away. He hadn't been sure what he would run into when he had come into this forest chasing his puppy, but two young women doing some target practice was the last thing he had expected.

"No need to apologize Lisa. I be jumping too if I was in a forest with gangster bears" He laughed as he took her hand, shaking it softly. "I am Christopher, but you can call me Chris. And as for what I am doing out here in the first place, well what would any sane person be doing out in a remote place like this? I was looking for a place to bury a body....This place looks like a pretty good place." He smiled as he realized he was still holding Lisa's hand, and probably was smiling like a demented human being. He chuckled softly to himself, as he let go of her hand,while taking a step back. "I am joking. No need to pull the gun on me." he remarked as he dug his hands into his back pocket, but kept his eyes focused on the girl standing behind Lisa, in case his taste in humor was lost on him and tired to shoot him.

"Actually, I am looking for my puppy. I was riding into town when the little guy decided he needed to use the nearest tree, and he kinda got away from me." Chris smiled in an embarrassed sort of way as he took a look around the clearing for any trace of Slush. "He didn't come through here did he?"

OOC:Sorry for the delay, work has been crazy, and muse usually doesn't hit me right after I wake up in the morning. I will try to post with a bit more frequency so you don't get bored.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Baker

Lisa Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:42 am

♦Lisa♦Hart♦Baker♦

Lisa chuckled softly at both his jokes, blushing softly as he let go of her hand and took as step back herself. He was so cute. She shook the thoughts out of her head as she noticed Alice glaring at her. "Oh, come on sis- he's only kidding with us" I said, punching her lightly on the arm. She atleast made an effort to give her a tight smile. Why must she be so serious?

Lisa sighed, shaking the thoughts yet again from her way so she could listen to Chris. "No, we didn't see him. But we can help look for him, cant we?" She said, looking back at Alice who just shook her head and kept muttering no. Lisa ignored her.

"Great! Come on, he couldnt have got far" She said, beginning to wander deeper into the forest. Alice gave a defeated sigh behind her and began following her. "What brings you to Chance Harbour anyway?" Lisa asked curiously as she stepped over logs and scattered shrubs.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 am

♦Alice♦Baker♦

Alice watched the two introduce each other, muscles tense and ready to defend her sister. Ok, maybe she was a bit too serious and defensive but she didn't want anything to happen to Lisa- not on her watch. She glared at Lisa, signalling for her to stop being so friendly.

"Oh, come on sis- he's only kidding with us" Lisa said and Alice sighed, she was right. She forced herself to give them both a tight smile, hey- atleast she was trying, right? "No, we didn't see him. But we can help look for him, cant we?" Lisa said and Alice's eyes widened.

"No, no, no, no" She said, shaking her head but Lisa didnt bother to listen to her. She sighed, wasnt this meant to be their bonding time? Oh well, she should just be glad Lisa was having a good time. She hadnt made many friends, having not started highschool yet.

She followed Lisa through the forest, looking back over her shoulder to see if Chris was following them.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Blake

Christopher Blake

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 am

It was obvious to Christopher, that the two girls were at odds about his company. Where Lisa seemed happy enough to help him in finding his lost companion, the brunette who Lisa called sis seemed wary of him and seemed to prefer if they could have gotten rid of him. What could have happened to this girl that would make her so unfriendly. he thought to himself as he started to walk after them. He made eye contact with the sister as she seemed to be making sure he was following them. People in Christopher's opinion were not so typically stand offish with him, particularly girls. If anyone openly had show distrust in him and don't bother to conceal the fact that they rather him gone, it usually meant that they had a reason for it.

He give her a smile, and a quick wink before picking up his pace so he was walking about a pace and a half ahead of the brunette, and maybe 3 behind Lisa. He figured he had just met them, and it was none of his business to start prying into their personal issues. At least not until he was sure they weren't packing some serious heat.

"I hope he is alright. He is only a couple months old, and honestly wouldn't be able to run away and hide from any predators that he might run into, much less defend himself." The thought of Slush running into a bear or a hawk set a knot in the pit of his stomach before he shook his head of such fears. "I am visiting some distant relatives of mine." He gave a whistle, patting his thighs. "Here boy, where you hiding?" he said in the tone of voice one may use when talking to or calling to a baby, but the only sound he heard was the sound their footsteps and some birds chirping over head. "Anyways, to say I am visiting would mean they know I was coming. I am looking for a Jane Blake, assuming she is even still alive. She was a cousin of my grandfather's that he hasn't spoken to since he was a child. But Gramps told me that originally our family was from this area, so it stand to reason that she would still be here, or maybe a child or grandchild. Last bit of family I guess I have left, aside from Slush and now he is missing."

Christopher, gave a couple more whistles, before he remembered he had a anti-social girl with a gun walking behind him, and glanced back to see if she was following him, but more importantly that she hadn't drawn her gun on him. "By the way, I never got your name...Miss......" he turned around, walking backwards so he could face her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:15 am

♦Alice♦Baker♦

Alice shook her head slightly as he winked at her, giving a small eye roll. She walked behind the two quietly, smiling slightly as Lisa joined in with the whistling to the dog.

She nodded slightly at his story about how he was visiting relatives to show that she was in fact listening although she wasnt commenting. She was looking around the treeline, looking as though she was searching for the dog but really she was searching for any witch hunters, when Chris asked for her name.

"Alice, Alice Baker" She replied absent-mindedly, her eyes never looking away from the treeline. She could faintly hear Lisa mutter something about her being too serious and uptight in herself and rolled her eyes. That was Lisa for you, never really taking anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Baker

Lisa Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:21 am

♦Lisa♦Hart♦Baker♦

"Aww, that poor thing. I hope he's alright" Lisa said, a worried look crossing her face. She really did hope the puppy was alright, she hated seeing anything hurt. She joined in the whistling, patting her thigh as well in an attempt to find the puppy.

"He must be here somewhere" She muttered to herself, her eyes searching the forest frantically. The talk of him visiting relatives made a knot of sadness twist in her stomach as she thought about how she had never met her real relatives.

No, you have Alice now- you shouldnt be upset She told herself, erasing the thoughts from her head. She looked back at Chris and Alice as he asked for her name, shaking her head slightly at Alice's serious expression. She knew Alice wasnt serious because she was looking for a puppy, but more serious about looking for any witch hunters.

"You're so serious Alice" She muttered under her breath, giving her head a slight shake before turning back to face the front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~   ~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Nothing Better To Bond Two Sisters Then Target Practice~
Page 1 of 1