The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Background Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Some Background Info Empty
PostSubject: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

sorry to you guys this, but It's really important because I haven't watched the Secret Circle lately, due to events that I've been doing. So, could any of you give me more Info on John Blackwell???

(I'm so sorry for asking this. This is kinda embarrasing Sad )

Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Yea sure, alright.

So John Blackwell came back to Chance Harbor because Cassie had apparently called out to him when she activated the medallion. At first she thought he was there for her, when he really came back for the medallion. But, as the episodes wore on, he was actually looking out for Cassie, but not the rest of her circle. He still has magic, but not enough to defend Cassie if the circle gets broken.

In the most recent ep, there was apparently a curse placed upon the Blake's and the Conant's so that they could never be together, and if they had, then someone in their circle would die. Cassie had gotten the info from Jane, who, unbeknownst to both, John was using some of his magic to influence Jane's speech to control what she said. At the end of the ep, it is confirmed that John still has a bit of magic, and that he is manipulating his daughter and the rest of the circle because when Amelia and Ethan were in love, it was so strong that they wanted to leave the circle. Hence why John made an elixir to make them forget how they felt about eachother, although it only worked on Adam. He did this because he needed the circle to stay intact so they could defend themselves because he doesn't think Cassie can defend herself with her dark magic if the hunters come after her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 pm

woow XDXD niiice now I can finally post as Blackwell Very Happy Thank you James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 am

yep, you are quite welcome. Looking forward to how you portray him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks Very Happy XDXD I'll do it at the Blackwell Residence Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

Oh also. In an ep between the ones that I mentioned he was looking for another type of medallion that could steal a witches power. At first they thought he was upto his old tricks of stealing power to replenish his own, but after he realized that somebody helped the hunters that were on the boat 17 years ago, leading him to Ethan who spelled the item for them so they could kill John, but he escaped. And also, he would do anything to protect Cassie it appears, like I said, manipulating his daughter and the circle so it wouldn't break up, allowing Cassie to fully defend herself as well as the circle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Background Info   Some Background Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Background Info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Community (MUST READ) :: Storyline Plots/Thread Sign-ups-
Jump to: