The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Dismal Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Power Points : 30
Power Popularity : 0

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Thunder rolled over head as Mike walked up the steps of the high school causing him to look toward the sky. Oh it's going to rain again in Chance Harbor? Shocker. He thought to himself as he eyed the dark clouds. As if the weather sensed his sarcasm, a light rain started to fall. Rolling his eyes while pulling his backpack more onto his shoulder, Mike continued his trek into the school. If he had known it was going to rain so much he would have just stayed in foster care. Then again he should've anticipated it, seeing as it is Washington. Rain however wasn't his worst concern. Mike was more focused on not drawing attention. Looking at him he didn't seem out of the ordinary, he wore dark blue jeans, a black t-shirt under his grey, black, and white flannel shirt with a pair of black boots for his hike through the woods to and from his aunts house. Yea nothing out of the ordinary, except for the whole being a witch thing. His aunt didn't even know he had powers. Bringing himself back from his own thoughts he stopped just inside the doors of the school. Looking around he saw kids laughing with one another, getting their books from their lockers, and so on. With a sigh Mike reached in his pocket and pulled out his schedule that he had written his locker number and combination on.
After a minute or so of surverying the lockers he found his, slightly away from the congested main hallway which he didn't mind much. As he walked up to his locker he was ready to open his locker with magic when he stopped himself. Idiot, normal kids use their combination to open locks. The thought ran through Mike's head as he carefully put in the combination. Unfortunately that didn't work. After three more attempts the lock still wouldn't open. Frustrated, Mike sighed and headed off towards his science class.
Even though he entered the class on time, Mike noticed he was one of the later students to arrive. Without hesitation he quickly nabbed one of the empty chairs at a table in the back of the class. After putting his backpack on the floor next to him Mike looked up and noticed a few people staring at him. Oh the joys of being new he thought still looking around. With another deep breath he sighed to himself and muttered, "Just another dismal day."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Power Points : 18

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Alex walked in tothe school.She was wearing a beautiful floral dress and white high hills.She was looking around in hope that someone would come to her and help her with finding class and maybe even making some new friends.She was nervous.A lot of paper that were in her hands felt down and made her feel even dumber and awkard than she already was.She gathered them and began to search her locker.This didn't took her a lot of time but just when she find it the bell rang."Great late on first day..Nothing could go any better" she thought.She tried to be faster that there were a lot of people around,that were not helping her at all.She felt lost and confused:"I hate being new" she thought with a frustating face.Someone pushed her and she accidently hit a little bit a boy that was in her way.She said sorry and asked him for directions to her class.He gave her and she leaded into the class.As she came in everybody was already looking at her the teacher included.
"I am sorry.Had trouble to find the classroom" she said as she noticed that the teacher want some answers from her.As the teacher asked who she is,is said:"I am Alex.New student.Can I take a sit please?".The teacher said that she can and was relieved.She sat near a guy at a table in the back of the class.It was noticeble that she was a little bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Mike looked up with the rest of the class as the girl walked into class late. Glad that wasn't me he thought as the girl sat down. Looking at the girl you could tell she was nervous, but than again who wouldn't be? Most people are when they walk into class late and the entire class incluiding the teacher is staring them. Mike gave the girl a small smile, but just returned to copying some notes. After a moment he realized he hadn't introduced himself, and with the girl sitting next to him he may as well. Leaning towards her he whispered, "I'm Mike by the way." after giving the girl another small smile, he went back to copying his notes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:49 am

She begin to put her bags on the table trying to do as quite as possible.As the guy talked to her she gave him a slightly smile back and whispered:"Nice to meet you,Mike.I am Alex." after a little pause she whispered:"I am new by the way,but I am sure that you've already figured that out." So she gave him a nice smile."Great now I am behaving like an idiot" she thought.
The teacher began to speak and Alex began to write something down.At least everyone thought saw.In reality people who were around her could see that she was drawing an angel with black wings and long black hair who seemed to suffer.
When her sketch was ready she smiled,and looked at this amazed.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

"Nice to meet you Alex." Mike replied. As she went on Mike continued copying his notes. When she spoke again she caught his attention a bit. Well at least I'm not the only new kidputting his pen down leaning over again he said, "I'm actually new too."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:58 am

She totally looked surprised as he spoke.."Wow...So,guess I am not the only new kid here.." she smiled.She looked at him and wanted to say something but didn't.Then she just turned around and continued to listen to the teacher.Then suddenly she turned to him and asked:"Do you...maybe...mhm...want to...mhm...never mind.." she turned again to the teacher blushing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Mike listened as the Alex stumbled over her words. Chuckling a little to himself, looking back in her direction he said, "Do I want to what?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:48 am

She looked at him and said:"Well,I was wondering maybe you want to go together somewhere...you know,to learn more about each other?".After that Alex was relieved and just waiting for him answer
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:06 am

Mike looked back at her and replied, "Well, it's my first day of school, and I can't exactly skip or she'd freak. But I could meet you at lunch if ya want." Looking up as he heard a cough, Mike saw their teacher staring at him, causing Mike to return to his notes.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm

She smiled shorlty and looked at him and said:"Lunch was exactly what I meant" then sh turned back as she noticed that teacher is looking at her."I couldn't find this school,missed classes and got late.Well,at least I met someone today,which is a pretty good start" she was thinking and drawing..
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:57 pm

"Sounds good." Mike whispered with a small smile. He went back to taking notes for the next few minutes of class, when he looked over and saw Alex drawing. "You draw a lot?" he asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Alex looked at him and then looked again at her drawing and said:"Yes. I love drawing.I did it since I was 5.And now I am doing it pretty nice..What about you? Any particular creative talents?" she asked with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Mike thought for a moment when Alex asked him if he had any creative talents. Oh yea I can do magic he thought with heavy sarcasm. Then looking down at his notes he smirked while twirling his pen between his fingers and said, "Yea I do. I can copy notes like a champion."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Alex smiled:"Well, it is an important skill,too" she said.She looked again in her notebook.Her drawing was beautiful.Then she thought again that she can do magic.Interesting how many kids in these town are witches..?And are there any witch hunters? Such kind of thought were in her head.The teacher was giving information about an author and Alex was writing it down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:21 pm

"Yea I guess it is." Mike said lauging a little. Pulling out his phone Mike noticed class was almost over. While everyone else seemed to be listening to the teacher refer to the author of their science textbook, Mike closed his notebook and slid it into his binder, waiting for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Dismal Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dismal Day   Another Dismal Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Dismal Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: Chance Harbor High School-
Jump to: