The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I love you"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:34 pm

I walked out into the forest, trying to recollect my thoughts. The silent dark night made it calm. A lot has happened with John Blackwell coming back. Especially with that Witch Hunter, Eben. It made me worry ... alot. How are we going to fight the hunters without revealing ourselves? I thought, staring at the night sky. All of this made me think of the one person that I had broken- Emma. It made me think that we could never be together ever again.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:15 am

Emma was lonely. She had felt very lonely over the past few weeks, what with everything that had happened. The witch hunters... It had been a hard time for all the witches in chance harbour. The young witch walked into the forest, deep in thought. Since she had recovered her book, she had worked tirelessly on it, learning what she could. Thankfully for her, she was a fast learner. She was not aware of were she was going when she heard someone else in the Forrest. Thinking it was a witch hunter, she braced herself to run... Then she realised who it was... She turned, and started to walk away. She didn't want to see him really... And yet part of her longed for him. She was not paying attention to were her feet were going when she snagged her foot on a branch and faceplanted the floor. "Shit!" She hissed, sitting up. That had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:02 pm

I looked toward the direction where I had heard someone curse. To my surprise, it was the one person that I was thinking about. Emma was on the ground. I immediately walked up to her, and helped her up. "Are you okay? Let me heal you - you got a cut on your leg." I said, looking at the small trickle of blood running down her leg. She didn't seem quite fond of me being near her, but I couldn't blame her ... I broke her heart.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Emma was not one to hold a grudge generally. She just was not, it was not in her nature. Plus, the bitching that went with it was just pathetic. However when she looked at Daniel, she wanted to shout and swear and tell him exactly what he had done. However, she simply turned away. "Imfine Daniel," she said cooly, looking down at her leg. She didn't want his help. Instead, she placed her hand over the cut and healed it herself. Emma had become a lot stronger in magic, that much was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:25 pm

I looked at Emma with pain in my face. "Can we ... talk - please." I said impulsively. The thought of her distancing herself from me was unbearable, but I know I do deserve it. "I know that I hurt you. I also hurt myself. My Dark Magic is ... terrifying. I didn't want you to see me -" My voice broke. I looked at her ashamed. "see me like that." I managed to finish. I looked at Emma. She was ... beautiful in the moonlight. Every single feature that she owned glowed dimly from the moon. I wanted to touch her, but ... I was afraid of hurting her. The Dark Magic kept trying to leak out. It was as if I could feel it breathing down my neck; clawing at my heart. The seal was about at it's peak.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Emma turned toward him, her arms crossed across her chest as Danial spoke. She tapped her foot, a little inpatiantly untill he finished. He thought he could fix things just like that, did he? She took a step toward him, her voice rather menecing. "Oh, so that makes everything alight then, does it?" She sounded furious as she rounded on him. "Wanna know what else is terrifying? Being alone, barely understanding who you are and what you are... And the hunters... You were so frightened of me seeing you lose control, which by the way, I never cared about, that you left me. Alone. With nothing but a damn book to help me! I've been learning my magic alone... That's what I would call terrifying!" Her words were clear, and her voice had raised to shouting by the end. She was livid with passion... Daniel had hurt her badly...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:12 pm

I had a tear come down my face. "and that the most stupid mistake I made." I said silently. "I broke your heart ... and ... if you give me the chance, I want to make things right." I said, I stepped closer to her looking down at Emma. "I love you, Emma Burling ... " I said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Emma pulled away from his arms and looked up at him. He was slightly taller then her, she mused. Anger had faded away... Replaced by something else. Just sadness. Emma took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "What you did... It distroyed me... I can't forgive you just like that, Daniel... But... I will give you the chance to make things better... If that's what you want" she said gently.

OCC: How are you? Long time, no see
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:32 pm

OCC: I am good Smile my sister's Graduation Party was today

I looked at Emma, biting my lip. "Okay." I said smiling. "So, What do you think about John Blackwell?" I asked, looking back at the direction of the house. John Blackwell seemed to be nice, but ... It was just ... mysterious how he had just came out of hiding from the Hunters. "I think there's something that he's not telling us..." I said, looking at Emma Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: Cool!

Emma frowned a little but allowed her feet to take her beside Daniel so she was standing beside him. She looked back at the Blackwell house. "He reminds me of a witch hunter... Charming in the outside, cold as ice internally," she said, glancing sideways as him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

OOC: ikr? xDxD it was awesome xD I played a few card games with my cousin Razz

I nodded at Emma's words. "Why is the crystal skull so important anyways? I know it will help with the Witch Hunters .... but I just have a bad feeling about it ..." I said, biting my lip. "I just hope he isn't using us - especially Cassie." I said. The thought of that made my skin crawl. Using your own daughter for personal gain? That is just down right low. "Plus, with Nick being alive ... It just creeps me out. I don't know what will happen, but when we get the Crystal Skull formed, ... I think something bad will happen, and since it's dark magic, It might affect my seal ..." I said, gripping my chest.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:20 am

Emma looked at him, a small frown on her face. Daniels words were very true. Things had kjust gotten very odd indeed. When he said about the seal, Emma slid her hand into his and gave a very gentle squeeze. "Well, are you going to let me help you, and not run away?" She asked gently, her words.soft. She wanted to help... And she did not need protecting as she once had.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:28 am

I smiled at Emma with compassion. "Yes. I won't run away. That didn't help last time." I said, smiling. I heard her thought not needing prtoection. I smiled and said, "I'll be the one that needs to be protected." I said, laughing. It's been a long time since I got to talk to Emma like this. It was great - talking to her. It made me feel like less of a jerk for hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:37 am

Emma smiled slightly, crossing her hands across her chest. It still... hurt. It would for a while, she suspected. "I missed you," she said with a shrug, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:10 pm

I smiled at Emma with a tear coming down my face. "I missed you too." I said, looking at Emma. I wanted to hold her again, but that would make her pain worse. I need to build up my trust up with her no matter what it takes. I looked down past the clearing. I had been on edge lately ever since Nick came back. It made me think that there are much worse things than my Dark Magic, leaking out of my heart ... I never thought that it was true.
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Emma watched him, a mixture of longing and pain on her face. Without warning, she stepped up and wiped away the single crystal tear. "Why are you crying," she asked gently, her hand lingering on his face for a long moment. Her thumb trailed acorss his cheek bone gently.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"Because I know it cause you pain, just standing next to me - after what I've done to you." I said, looking at Emma. "I made a huge mistake ... " I said simply. It was true - I did make stupid and foolish decision. I crushed her heart, as I did my own. The connection that me and Emma had was - is real. I can still feel it there, but it is indeed fading, and it because of me ...
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:27 pm

The sound that came from Emma's throat was like a strangled sob mixed in with a laugh, although she would never understand why she was laughing. Without warning, she closed the gap between them swiftly and gently pressed her mouth to his.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm

I was shocked by what Emma started doing, but I embraced it. The kiss was electrifying - like everything stood still except us. I put my hand in hers. I smiled at her, and said, "It's been so long since we've done that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"I love you" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I love you"   "I love you" Empty

Back to top Go down

"I love you"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: Forest-
Jump to: