The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel Underwood

Laurel Underwood

Power Points : 10
Power Popularity : 0

Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye) Empty
PostSubject: Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)   Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

I walked around this place, Chance Harbor apparently, trying to find what was so appealing about this place and why my father would even come here. I only know so much about him and so far none of it was impressive but hey, blood is blood. I walked the streets just trying find any trace of these other Blackwell children, the ones I have yet to meet. The ones that are my sisters. I'm not saying I don't like my brothers, there just not very impressive either, plus there a little irritating. I wandered the streets just thinking about how when I find my sisters, I will be at my most powerful. Mom won't be so proud but I'm sure Dad and our ancestors will.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)   Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 am

Faye came out of 11/7 with a bag of Fiji water. 2 bottles for three dollars was a good deal, even if the tax was just ridiculous. She didn't know what the big whoop about it was, it tasted the same, but it was just in a prettier bottle. Faye started looking in the bag, but accidentally knocked into something. "Shit." She mumbled. "Watch where you're going." She told the girl, picking up her items. "The least you could do is help..." Faye told her.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Laurel Underwood

Laurel Underwood

Power Points : 10
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)   Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 am

Thinking about my powers I bumped into someone and unfornuatly for me they had dropped there stuff. When she bent down to pick it she snapped at me. Who the hell does she think she is? Ignoring the urge to blast her away with my magic I bent down to help her, no use in causing uncessary attention right now. "Sorry.." I said quietly. I really had no want to socialize with anyone from this town unless they could give me answers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)   Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is Blood (Laurel&Faye)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: Downtown-
Jump to: