The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} Empty
PostSubject: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 am

I wiped down the counter after the group of fishermen left and just started getting the back of the counter cleaned up. The day wasn't super busy but I had my hands full, it was nice though to have my mind here on the Boathouse then on some crazy other stuff. Stuff was starting to get pretty normal again but there was always a small bump in the road. I started to dry the glassess and just let my mind wander.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:31 pm

It was a boring day, a Sunday. Usually Cassie didn't go anywhere on Sundays. It was so much fun just to sit at home and do nothing, at least to her. If it wasn't obvious, before she came to Chance Harbor she had a pretty good job as the school's loner. At the moment, Cassie was being a white girl and jamming out to The Veronicas. They were pretty good! She had just discovered them the other night. Obviously she didn't literally discover them but they were very good and stuff. Cassie made it into the Boathouse and had her eyes clothes as she slowly danced over to a booth. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going so it came as a shock when she didn't hit anything and made it safely into the seat.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

I was putting the glasses away as I finished drying them and I heard the bell chime saying someone had come in. I didn't look up but caught the person out of the corner of my eye but when I saw that this person was moving alot I looked up to see Cassie dancing. I smiled as she went to a seat without running into anything. Very impressive. I threw the towel over my shoulder and walked over to her and sat down waving my hand in front of her so she could see me. "The earth wants Cassie Blake back." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

The tables were always really clean here. Cleaner than your typical dinner/boat. The thoughts of the clean table had left her mind when she started dancing around in her seat now. This chick probably looked crazy but the dancing wasn't going to stop on account of that. Untouched was probably now going to be one of her usuals she listens to on the way to school now. She was ready to start singing the song out loud, but she was interrupted when she opened her eyes up for a quick second to see Adam basically flagging her down. With a small chuckle, Cassie took the earbuds out. "Sorry! It's just...those Veronicas really know how to..nevermind. What's up?" She asked, trying to draw attention away from her utter rambling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

I laughed as I sat down across from Cassie. "Not much, just came over to say hi and take your order, since you know, still working." I told her. I didn't mind that I had to take orders from people that were my friends or I went to school with because I loved working.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 pm

When Adam had brought up taking her order, Cassie wondered. She hadn't been here in a while so she completely blanked on what they had. You could never go wrong with a salad though, right? "Alrighthy then, well I'll have a salad and another order of Adam." She said with a smile. It would be nice if he could sit down for a little while, she hadn't really been in much contact with the rest of the circle for a while and it was starting to bum her out. They were basically her best friends. Well, her best friends and Faye..
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

I laughed. "The salad I can do, taking a break, I don't know. My dad has been needing some help around here." I told her. It was true though, for some reason just having the two of us was getting tough. "I can try though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}   Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Day at the Boathouse[Adam&Cassie]{closed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Chance Harbor :: The Boathouse-
Jump to: