The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Characters, new accounts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

New Characters, new accounts? Empty
PostSubject: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Here's my problem with new accounts. New accounts sometimes make it more difficult, you know the whole logging in and out or whatever. So if you make a new character, you CAN use the same account. ONLY if they're the same species. Witches and witches. Humans and Humans. Hunters and hunters. If you make a witch, then a hunter those MUST be seperate accounts, it just makes it easier for me to sort you guys out.Smile But, if you make a hunter and a hunter or something, making a new account is your decision. Any questions? Post below!

XOXO, Alexa
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

So, what your saying is if we're logged in as one of our users that is a Witch, that we could post as our other characters even though they are not the same? (and the other user is also a Witch) XDXD
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 pm

What the heck did you just say? Lol. It's just kinda confusing, I can't answer. Can you clarify?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Say I log in as Jake, would I be able to post as Daniel and my other Characters since they are apart of my Kevin Hale user??? Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm

I like it. Making a whole new acount for every new character is a pain.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Well probably not anymore, seeing as you've already made seperate accounts for all your characters.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 pm

@Angela

As long as all your characters are witches, you don't need to make a new account. Say you decide to do a witch hunter, then you'll make a new account for her/him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

oh lmao XDXD yea that would be confusing too If I did that Razz oh well XDXD I can keep up with my users anyways Very Happy As long as I don't post as Daniel when I'm logged in as Jake lmao I've been having trouble with tht XDXD that's why I've been deleting posts sometimes cuz i forget to log out lmao XDXD
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Characters, new accounts?   New Characters, new accounts? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Characters, new accounts?
Page 1 of 1