The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you suffering? (Lilith)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138
Power Popularity : 1

Are you suffering? (Lilith)  Empty
PostSubject: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Matthew waited. It had been a very interesting day. It wasn't often that Matthew met someone who was as good at him. But he had. A young female witch hunter, who's ass he had tried to kick... and she had got him at every turn. Oh, she was not better then him. But just as good as.

He leaned against the wall of the pub that he was waiting out side, waiting for Lilith. The young woman who had pinned him against the wall. He chuckled at the memory as he waited. He had been home, showered and dressed smartly. He had called Lilith and made arrangements for her to meet him here.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

Power Points : 81

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Lilith walked down the street, the sky was dark but the sidewalk was an orange color due to the streetlights. She had gone back to her hotel room earlier that day, pleased to have met another witch hunter. One like her. And an attractive one, at that. After having showered, she had changed into a dark red, almost blood colored, fitted dress, the front a deep V neck line revealing the slightest bit of cleavage, and the back had the same only a little deeper showing a good portion of her back. Paired with the dress were black heels, the outfit was dressy but the dress was still casual. Obviously, she liked to show a lot of skin.

She stopped outside of the pub, examining the front of it and giving a small smile. It seemed like a nice little place. Lilith's eyes soon stopped on Matthew. She proceeded to walk over to him, stopping in front of him with a smirk. "Not too bad." She said as she looked him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Matthews eyes travelled her up and down, the smirk getting bigger as he did. Wow, he thought and shifted, suddenly glad that he was leaning against cold stone. He licked his lips, and met her gaze. "And you look illegal - not that I am complaining," he said and stood up straight. He offered her his arm, like the perfect gentleman. "Although I have to ask, where the hell do you store weapons in an outfit like that?" Matthew, like most men, was completely clueless when it came to women and tight outfits... One track mind. He mentally told himself off. Business first, pleasure later... Oh yes indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Lilith smiled wide. She loved the attention. "Well, I try," She said, though she could try harder. She had some very provocative outfits she was dieing to wear out. She took his arm and followed him, smirking."We have our places, guess your just gonna have to wait and see." Oh, how she loved teasing him. It was so much fun. As they entered the pub, her eyes scanned the room. Searching. She scoped the place out, looking to every single person. Just in case, never know who could be a bloody witch. As they walked through, she got a few glances from men and women, but ignored them completely. They were there for a reason. Plus, after a day like today, she needed some alcohol in her system.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:35 pm

Matthew chuckled darkly as he opened the door for the woman on his arm. "I intend to wait and see... but not wait to long. There's only so much patience I can have for you in THAT dress," he said as he lead her to the bar, purposely keeping his eyes firmly on her neck up, although he leaned into her. "And if you like, we can finish our little fight later," he breathed in her ear, and gave a dark little chuckle. "Now, what will it be for you?" He asked her, politely. To the rest of the world, they could be on a first date. Only they knew what the reason truly was.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 pm

Lilith smiled at his comment, and sat against one of the bar stools. "Kamikaze please, and a gin and tonic to follow." Whenever she drank, she had to started her night off with a strong shot. She turned and looked around the room again,"So." Her voice was softer now, only loud enough for him to hear."What do you know about this magical person?" As people walked past the bar she got quieter, not risking the chance of anyone hearing her. She didn't know the town, and didn't know who might be working with the witches. After the near death experience she had with a witch who had been helped by a friend, she didn't take chances.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Matthew ordered his own drink along side hers and, true to his word, he paid for them. He leant against the bar, and lowered his voice to talk to her. "This one, Mr Mekey, his name is. Not a particularly powerful one. There are kids in the school with more power then this chap. We shouldn't have much trouble with him, as long as we dispose of the body... and not near the water," he added quickly. He was aware that he had already put one body there since he had come to Chance Harbour, and he didn't want anyone to link him to two murders.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Lilith nodded, listening to his every word. She was careful with her hunting, and was good had hiding her tracks and making sure she wasn't discovered. "Alright, so what's the plan?" She asked.Normally she'd be all over this herself, but at the time he knew more about their intended target than she did. Lilith picked up the shot glass and downed it, then sipped her other drink. Her big eyes went from scanning the room back to Matthew, and she listened carefully still, to make sure she could hear every word he was saying in this noise infested room.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 pm

He ran an elegant finger around the rim of the shot glass that she had just drunk, pausing in thought. "We relax, have a drink, act like a young couple and when the pub closes, we leave. Then when the area is clear, I will kick the do- Mr Mekey, how are you?" Matthew was suddenly on his feet, shaking the hand of an older, balding man.

Matthew tuned towards Lilith, and raised both eye brows. The message was clear. This was there target. The man smiled and shock Matthews hand back. "I am very well, my boy. Who is your lovely lady friend?" he asked.

Matthew played the roll well, making the introductions. He introduced Lilith as his girlfriend, and the other man offered them both a drink on the house later before hurrying off.

Matthew turned to Lilith. "And that," he said, taking a mouthful of his drink. "Was our target," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:35 pm

Lilith smiled to the man, nodding her head as Matthew introduced them. She watched him carefully, already filled with hatred towards the man in front of her. The man she barely knew. As he walked away, she gave a hidden smirk than turned to Matthew. "Disgusting." She whispered, loud enough for just him.

Lilith held the drink in her hand, moved it so the liquid swirled around in the glass. She drank some, then played with the slice of lime that was garnishing the drink. "This should be fun." She said with a smile. As another couple approached the bar beside them, Lilith put on a happier smile and laughed."Matthew, you're hilarious" Her voice was bright and she leaned in and kissed the side of his cheek, then sipped her drink again. She played the roll, looking to Matthew with a grin as the other couple walked away after getting their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes at her. "Honestly, you are something to behold," he said quietly as the couple walked away. He relaxed. Unfortunately for Matthew, he was getting restless. Waiting for the kill was... difficult at best. "How did you become a hunter then? You don't look the type," he asked, turning toward her.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

Lilith leaned again the bar,"I grew up with it. Lived in a religious town, like the real deal. If anyone was even suspected of being a witch, they'd be hung or even worse." Her voice was casual, and soft as she took another sip."After my father killed my mother, he trained me. Let's just say he knew a lot about killing witches, and everything he knew he taught me. Killed my first witch with him. Once I was old enough, I left town and did my own little search for witches. It became..a hobby. Or, more of something I needed to do." Lilith shrugged, her eyes not leaving from Matthew. Hunting had become something she needed to do to feel pleasure. It was so exciting to kill a witch, watching them struggle, the smell of their blood. It was all intoxicating, and every time she killed she felt like she needed to do it again.

Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Matthew grinned. At last. Someone else who understood the need to kill. The lust for blood was like a drug. He understood her exactly. He was about to reply when the bar staff announced that they were closing. Matthew stood up and offered her his arm. "Shall we?" he said, playing the roll of the charmer.

OOC: Sorry that ones short.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Lilith took is arm once again, finishing her drink. She stood and walked out with him, smiling as other people followed. She walked down the road a bit with him, to make it seem as though they were leaving, but returned once they could see that it was clear. She looked to him with a smirk, and looked around once more to make sure no one was outside, and went up to the door to listen in. "Alright, your move" She whispered.

OOC: It's fine!
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Matthew grinned and gave a mock bow before walking to the door. He tested the handle gently. Locked. Taking a step back, he seemed to pause before he kicked the door with force. The lock broke and the door opened with a loud thud. Matthew turned towards Lilith, a smirk on his handsome features. "Ladies First," he stood out the way, allowing the woman in first. It was more then just a chance to check out her ass, it was a test. He wanted to see how she worked... her ass was just an added bonous.

Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:04 am

Lilith nodded, taking the lead and carefully walking into the now empty pub. She stealthily moved through the room, her eyes searching for any type of movement. The room was rather dark, except for a few dim lights that were left on the and light coming from the door that led to the back. She made her way over to the door and listened in."Think he's the only one in there." She whispered to Matthew. Her hand disappeared underneath her dress, and she took out a small, but very sharp dagger. She paused for a moment, before going in. As she entered the room, she slid and ducked behind a counter top.

The room had a counter going along it, as well as a grill top and a cooler. She snuck across the floor like a cat, then came up behind the intended target. She wrapped her arm around his neck and went to slice through, but was thrown back by a spell, her body slamming into the cooler.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:10 am

Matthew watched as Lilith flew through the air and hit the cooler, and chuckled slightly, and threw her an amused grin. It was Matthews nature to laugh at other peoples misfortune. He moved in quickly, like a snake, past Lilith. The witchs attention, focused on Lilith, didn't notice Matthew creeping behind. Matthew grabbed the man and cut his throat swiftly. The witch crumples, and Matthew stepped back to survay his handy work. Thats when Matther looked down at his own shirt, and seeing it covered in the witches bloody, cursed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 am

Lilith got up, stumbling a bit as one of her heels broke, which aggrivated her. She walked over to Matthew, seeing the blood all over his shirt and she grinned. "Oh look, we match now." She laughed, and took off the broken heel, her height shorter than him now. "Pretty good job.." She said, though she had seen better. She arched and cracked her back,glaring at dead witch. "So where are we bringing him? She asked, watching Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Matthew, who was already pulling the bloody shirt of, laughed loudly. "Baby, I don't think I pull red off half as well as you do," he said, and stuffed it against the dead witches neck. The last thing they wanted to do was get blood everywhere. He picked up a clean tea towel and handed it to her, as well as his car keys. "My car is the red range rover. Bring it as close as possible, and use the towel to open the doors of the pub. No finger prints! In the back seat is a large tarpaulin, and rubber gloves. Being 'em in," Matthew said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:28 am

Lilith nodded, taking the things and doing as he said. She made sure to wipe everything down very well. She was good at covering up her tracks, but Matthew was very good too. She brought in the things as he asked for, taking direction well. She smiled to him as she brought everything in,"Nice car" She stated, going up to him. She set it down, and then handed him a pair of gloves."Look at us, working together so nicely." Lilith said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 am

Matthew laughed as he put on his own gloves, and looked over at her. "Baby, I still intend to kick your ass for earlier. No one pins me to a wall and lives to tell the tale - even if I enjoyed it. You certainly seemed to," he said, wrapping up the body in the tarpulin, along with his bloody shirt. He looked up at her, smirking. "That is unless you are scared to lose... again. Thrown across the room by a witch, wasnt it?" he shock his head mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Lilith smirked, helping him wrap up the body. "Honey, I could kick your ass anyday" She said, and then helped him carry the body to the car. As they put it in, she went back and made sure the pub was spotless, then got into the car with him. She glared at him, she knew she had shown a weak spot when the witch had thrown her, and she hated it. "I never lose." She said sharply, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Matthew glanced at her sideways as the engine flaird into life. "You just did. if you had been alone, that witch would have had you. Im not sure how it knew you were there... maybe he was psychic? Wouldn't be the first witch in the town. One of our students is psychic, that much I do know," he said as he pulled away from the pub. They had made it look as if the man had just... vanished. "You went in for an attack with no sence of what he could do to you, and no exit strategy in mind," he growled, driving north toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lilith White

Lilith White

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Lilith was getting very agrravated now. She didn't need him telling her what she did wrong. She sat back in her seat, tossing her heels onto the floor of the car. No point to wearing when when one was broken. She kept her arms crossed."I would of gotten out just fine on my own." She growled."Maybe if you had done more research on your target before you chose him." She kept her eyes watching the road as they drove. Once they got there and the car was stopped, she opened the door and stepped out onto the cold ground, still barefoot. She walked over to Matthew's side as he got out. "I'm going to kick your ass next time I get the chance. She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Matthew heard her. It was only a heart beet before Matthew grabbed her, forcing her around. He pushed her against a tree, twisting the girls arm behinf her back at a rather painfull angle. "Oh?" he whispered spitefully into her ear. "All I can see is you screwing up again," he growled. "Bring it on, Hunter. I could turn you inside out without breaking a sweat," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you suffering? (Lilith)    Are you suffering? (Lilith)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you suffering? (Lilith)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next