The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practicing In the Woods [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

Power Points : 131
Power Popularity : 1

Practicing In the Woods [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Cassie shut the door to her SUV as she pressed the lock button on the automatic little remote thingy attached to her keys. She was prepared to go to the Abandoned Building, but thought it would be best to do this around nature. Maybe not break all 10 commandments in one afternoon.

Listening to the leaves brush and crush against her boots, Cassie continued her journey into mid forest. For some reason, she just felt that her magic could fulfill more of it's capacity when she was in the middle of the forest. The center. It just sounded more, powerful.

Cassie made her way into a little path that lead to a clear area. Filled with leaves and twigs. Cassie smiled and held her palm out, raising one of the twigs. "Air around me, grant me fire." She said, quietly. The spell was typically used to light a match, so she assumed it would not do much. But after a few seconds, the tiny fire, grew and almost exploded the twig. The fire spread to around Cassie and she looked all around her. "What the hell?" She asked herself. She held her hand out once more. "No air for fire. No air for fire." The spell wasn't working. "Come on! No air for FIRE." After Cassie yelled the final word, she felt a bolt of electricity surge through her and fly out of her hand, extinguishing the fire. This was not going to be as easy as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I pulled up to a SUV."That's Cassie's Car." I said to myself, getting out of my Corvette. I walked through the trees, and bushes, looking the for Cassie. That's when I found her with her Magic. I walked out of the bushes and said. "Hey Cassie. It's been a while." I said smiling. She doesn't know that I sealed my Dark Magic. I can for some reason still hear people's thoughts, even though I try not to. My Magic has been balanced, and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my body. The Seals that were breaking were re-sealed - stronger than ever, and now, I'm a normal average Witch. Should I tell her that I sealed my Dark Magic? I thought, still keeping my friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: .   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Cassie looked all around her, still kind of frightened by the events that just occurred before her eyes. It was frightening, but she couldn't stop. Nor could she stop the fire from growing, it grew fast and unless she went as crazy and loud as she head, she light be burnt to a crisp at the moment. "Hey." Cassie said to Daniel(OOC: is it? Razz), as he approached her. " D-did you just see any of that?" She asked, looking around her surroundings, out of breath and confused.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:50 pm

OOC: yes lol Razz

Daniel gave her a curious look and then, looked at where the fire was. "No, but I sure as hell felt it. Was that your Dark Magic?" I said, looking at Cassie. "It seemed to stronger than what it used to be." I said, glancing back at where the fire was. That's when I remembered about what Blackwell said - about the Balcoin children. "Cassie... do you remember what Blackwell said? About the Balcoin Children?" I asked, looking at Cassie, being serious. "You don't think that your Magic is getting stronger because they're here... right?" I said a little worried. Blackwell said that they WOULD be coming. That doesn't mean they will .... or have, but with that surge of power from Cassie ... I think I might be right for once.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Cassie dropped the keys to her car. She was ready to charge him. Not willingly, it was just all this rage that she was about to unleash. "They're here?" She asked. She knew John was yapping about how he talked to them or summoned them, or something, contacted them to come, but were they really here? Were they really about to fight this fight so soon? Cassie begun to breath heavily. "Daniel, do NOT FUCK with me." She yelled, "Are they HERE?" She asked, feeling the energy inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"I don't KNOW!" I yelled getting angry back. "I only guessed. Plus, look at you're Magic - It's STRONGER than what it was before you killed him!" I said, looking at Cassie. "I can't trace Dark Magic like I could before ... and that is because I sealed my Dark Magic..." I said, looking at her truthfully. "I just figured ... that your power may be acting like that because of them." I said, biting my lip. "But no, I don't really know." I said, shaking my head. "Look, I know how you feel about all of that." I said, looking at Cassie. "To be perfectly honest, I don't blame you for not acting that way. I'd freak the hell out too, because they might try to kill us, just like what Blackwell did to Emma and the others." I said. Emma is my girlfriend who moved here before Blackwell coming into Our Circle. I don't think She and Emma know each other, but she is a Witch like Cassie, and I did NOT want her to die. No one ... wants to die.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Cassie grew angry once more as he told her that he knew not of whether they were here on not, because that was not the answer she needed -- or wanted. "My power is the same as it's always been." She lied. "You weren't even here two seconds ago, so don't go around town acting like Albert fucking Einsten." She told him, out of anger. She wasn't acting like herself, like when her dark magic takes over her. "See?" She asked, turning around and closing her eyes, levitating the leaves around her. Only the green ones. Because green was prettier than the rest, and she didn't want to go around levitating dead leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 pm

"Cassie ... I don't want start nothing. I just came here to go to the abandoned house to see if anyone was there." I said, being honest. "What are we going to do if they are here? kill them?" I said, disgusted. "I just want you to know that even though I'm not a part of your Circle, I am still greatful for you saving Emma..." I said, smiling. She could've died along with others if Her and Diana didn't kill Blackwell, I thought. There would be no Chance Harbor left at all if he were still alive.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 am

"No one's there. If anyone was there I would have sensed it." Cassie told Daniel. "Why not? I already killed my own father." Cassie said, beginning to throw herself a pitty party. "Is it wrong to regret it? He was evil Daniel, but was still my father. My own flesh and blood."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

I walked closer to Cassie with a smile. "That's up to you ... I don't know how you feel because I've never been in your situation, but I do know one thing ... You are not like him. You are good and caring - not only to your Circle, but to other people as well." I said, smiling. "I know he was evil. You just wanted believe him because he was your father. It was instinct for you to do that. I know I would if he were my father." I said. "Sadly ... the Hunter took care my family." I said, biting my lip. "In speaking of which, I got attacked last night by a Hunter." I said. "He jumped me while I was walking downtown. I just want to let you know that they are also here in Chance Harbor still." I said, biting my lip. "He ran when I used Magic. I just want you to know so that you can be careful and not be surprised. I know I sur as hell was. I thought they all left when they got word that Eben died." I said, rolling my eyes. "The Hunters have just gotten stupid and not really of a threat anymore, but there are people are Hunters who are a threat, like Jason, James, Dana, and Samantha." I said. They are most likely in town too, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 am

"Define, attacked." Is all she could manage to get out. She was clearing all emotions after what he said. She cared for Daniel, and didn't want to see him get hurt, but a witch hunter would ruin that, and she didn't want it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 am

"Well, like I said, they jumped me from behind. They stabbed me with knife. I'm just glad they didn't kill me." I said, laughing a little, then biting my lip. I showed her the scar that had formed on my hip. "I was going to try and get some questions out of him, but when I tried using Magic, he bolted like the Flash down the alleyway." I said, rolling my eyes. I wanted to find James to settle the score. That's the only person I'm after that I actually want dead ... and by my own hands, no less.
Back to top Go down
Cassie-Blake

Cassie-Blake

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:44 am

Cassie still had a frown on her face, as she looked up at him. "You know who it was? At least what they looked like? Was it a guy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 am

"It was a man. That's not all though ... I think he had a Demon in him..." I said, telling Cassie Honestly. "I think James found out what Eben did, and is now using his tactics to get us." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing In the Woods [Open]   Practicing In the Woods [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing In the Woods [Open]
Page 1 of 1