The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Chance Harbor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

New in Chance Harbor Empty
PostSubject: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I walked down the hallway of school after I'd gotten my schedule and my locker combination from the school principal, Mrs. Chamberlain. I hoped the other students didn't notice me, but sadly they did. I kept hearing whispers sort of like, 'Who is he?'. I just sighed and went to my locker trying to ignore the people who just kept staring at me as sped down the hall. I finally found my locker. "Lock, unlock." I said, silently. Surprisingly, nobody noticed my little incantation. I put my empty back pack, and headed for Chemistry. Surprisingly, the school day wasn't that bad, even though i haven't met anyone like me. Being a witch [/i]sucked. You couldn't tell regular people just because they wouldn't be able to handle the truth. I wished my parents were still alive, but wishes are just an excuse for wanting what you crave, I thought. The bell rang for students to be let out. I went back to my locker and got my back pack, heading outside.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 am

I looked up from my locker when I heard someone walking over to me. Some guy had his head down and spoke some words, I heard a click. I looked to see his lock open and he just barely touched it. I shook my head, I'm just tired to many shifts at the Boathouse. This guy looked nervous so I just decided to say hello, it has to suck being the new kid. "Uh hey I'm Adam."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: New friend   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 pm

I heard a voice from my left. I looked up at a boy. He was about my age, except I was a little bit taller then him."Um, hi. I'm Daniel - Daniel Henderson." I said, trying to be friendly as possible. [color:7b1d=darkred"I wonder if he heard my incantation?"] I thought. That's when I felt it. His energy. His energy was subtle and calm. It was friendly, unlike the evil in my blood. "He's a Witch." I thought. I finally met someone who might be able to give me information on Dark Magic. A friendly grin stretched on my face."I know what you are." I said, trying not to let other people hear me. "Your a witch, just like me." I said, looking back at my locker. I decided to show him since no one was in sight. I stared at my opened locker door, focusing my energy on the door. The locker swung closed, with no one near it to push it. I turned back to the boy known as Adam with a grin on my face. "I hope we become friends." I thought to myself. I had too many enemies- especially Witch Hunters- in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm

"Uh." was all I could say when he said he knew what I was but then he showed me he was just the same. His locker closed without either of us touching it. "Wow I guess you are a witch." I said. I was a little schocked how this went from a greeting to knowing something so personal about somebody you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Cassie came into the hallway and noticed Adam a little ways away from her. She smiled and walked over to him. "Hi Adam." She said and then noticed that he was talking to someone. Cassie looked at him, and didn't seem to recognize him, maybe he was new at school, so she smiled at him, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:24 pm

I turned around to when I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Cassie." I said giving a friendly smile that kinda seemed forced because I couldn't get over what just happend with Daniel. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Cassie looked from the new guy to Adam, and frowned a little at the look he had on him his face, "I'm okay. Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm

"No Daniel and I were just saying hello, hes new here." I said trying to regain normalcy. "Cassie this Daniel, Daniel Cassie." I said introducing them.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: The Connection   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

"Hello," I said, smiling. "I think I freaked Adam out." I thought. exchanging glances between the two. "It's nice to meet you, Cassie." I said, holding out my hand to greet her with a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Cassie smiled at Daniel and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you too, Daniel." She said, before looking at Adam and back at Daniel, "What were you guys talking about that freaked you out?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

"Uh he kinda just snuck up on me, I wasn't paying attention when he came to his locker." I said. I couldn't just blurt out that Daniel just showed me his magic, he had to show people that himself if he was comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 am

Cassie kept looking from one to the other, thinking there was more to it than what Adam was saying, but if they didn't want to tell her, she would let it go...for now. She looked up at Daniel, "So did you just start here today? How do you uh like it here?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

I shook Cassie's hand with a smile. She seemed so nice and sincere. I reminded me of my parents. "Uh, It's been okay so far. I came to Chance Harbor to live with my Grandma. My parents ... passed away a few days ago." I said silently. My smile turned into me biting my lip. Tension had awakened in between the three of us. "Um, if it's okay with you, would I be able to hang out with you two sometime after school?"I asked, going back to my normal grin, trying to die down the depressing tension.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 pm

"Sure, I'm okay with it if Cassie is." I said. Even though Daniel just shocked me with his magic hes seems like a pretty nice guy to hang out with and plus hes new here and wants to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: The answer   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

I looked at both Adam and Cassie, smiling, waiting for Cassie's reply.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:17 pm

When Daniel mentioned that his parents had passed away not long ago, Cassie's face turned a little sad, as she glanced at Adam then back at Daniel. Since they seemed to pretend that he hadn't just said that, Cassie put a smile back on her face and nodded, "Sure, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: my new friends   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 pm

I smiled at Cassie. "Thanks." I said. "What class do you two have right now?" I asked, looking at both of them. Hopefully i have a class with them, I thought. I had no clue where my classes were as far as classrooms stood.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Cassie smiled at him, and then thought for a second, "I've got english class right now, what do you have?" She asked, wondering if they had any classes together, he seemed like a nice guy to get to know. "Why don't you just pass me your schedule and i'll tell you if we have any classes together."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Passing Connection   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:26 pm

"Sure." I said getting out my folded schedule out of my pocket. I gave it to her. that's when I felt the energy coming Cassie. It was ... exactly like mine. That's when it hit me- Cassie has Dark Magic just like me. Her energy was also powerful, but there was no doubt that our Dark Magic is exactly the same. I smiled, as I saw her scanning the piece of paper that I gave her.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 pm

I noticed that when Daniel handed Cassie his schedule he looked a bit surprised but quickly hid it. Did he sense Cassie's Dark magic? I hope he doesn't find some way to use it for himself or any plan to take over the world or something. I looked over Cassie shoulder to see Daniel's shedule, I think I should keep some kind of eye on him but he does seem nice. "Sorry Daniel we don't have any classes together but we have lunch." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: What do I look like, a psycho path???   New in Chance Harbor EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 pm

I frowned slightly at Adam's words. "That's okay," I said grinning. "At least I have lunch with you." I heard Adam's thoughts about me sensing his Dark Magic, which I did, but I wasn't some psycho path, looking for power. I just wanted friends OUTSIDE of my family for a change. It was time for me to grow up and face the music. I am on my own, and I know it. "I guess I'll see you later at lunch?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 am

I smiled. "Yea for sure." I turned to Cassie. "I'll see you later too?" I asked Cassie. Shes been acting a little weird around me and its kinda starting to worry me and I am hoping it has nothing to do with Jake.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Cassie looked up from Daniel's schedule to Adam, and smiled. "Yeah, see you later." Then she turned her attention back to Daniel. "We have third period together." She said with a smile and handed him his schedule back. "And your first class is in the same hallway as mine, so I can show you where it is."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: gullible Witch   New in Chance Harbor EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I waved at Adam as he left. I turned as I heard Cassie say that we have third period together. That got me curious as to why Adam lied. Was he in doubt with me? I thought. I smiled at Cassie. "Thanks Cassie." I said grinning. I wonder why Adam lied, though." I said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Cassie raised an eyebrow at Daniel, "Lied about what?" She asked, not really sure what he was referring to, was it something he had said before she got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor Empty

Back to top Go down

New in Chance Harbor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: