The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Chance Harbor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: being Protective    New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Obviously, Cassie didn't catch on to Adam and me talking about the whole Witch thing. Adam must done it to protect Cassie, thought. Oh, it's nothing," I said, reassuring her. Yes, thank you." I said to Cassie's reply on helping me find my class.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:10 am

Cassie frowned slightly, she knew that there was something going on that they weren't telling her about. She would ask Adam about it later. She looked at him and smiled slightly, starting to walk in the direction of they're class. "So do you like it here in Chance Harbour so far?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: My parents   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

I nodded at Cassie's question, smiling. "Yeah, my grandma has been living here ever since she was a child. She has been nothing but nice to me ever since I moved in with her." I said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Cassie smiled at Daniel, "That's good. I moved in with my grandma here when my mom died also." She said a little sadly, but then shook it off smiling a little at him as she pointed to a door, "That's where your first class is, and mine is right over there." She said, pointing at another door on the other side of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: the same   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

I looked at Cassie with sadness in my face. "I'm sorry to here that." I said silently. There's more to Cassie then what I see. She's strong, brave, kind, and protective of her Circle, I thought. I should've been more protective of my Circle, since it consisted of my family. It feels weird, but I think Cassie and I are connected somehow. I looked at the classroom. It said:Pre-Calculus Room- 133. "Oh, yay, math for first period." I said sarcastically, laughing. "Thank you, Cassie. I guess I'll see you later?" I asked, flashing my 250 kilowatt smile.
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 pm

She smiled slightly, then glanced at the room he was looking at and laughed a little, "Yeah, math is just amazing in the morning." Then he smiled and she couldn't help but smile back, "See you later." She agreed and walked to her class glancing back at him before stepping through the door.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: it was nice to meet her   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:51 pm

"Nice meeting you," I said, watching her as she went into her classroom. It really was nice to meet someone like her, I thought. I sighed, as I turned to face the door. I walked in, before the bell rang.

OOC: Sorry that it's too short lol XDXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in Chance Harbor   New in Chance Harbor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New in Chance Harbor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: