The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faye's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Faye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Faye's Characters   Faye's Characters EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:00 pm

This is where I will be posting all my characters.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Alexa Hart

Alexa Hart

Power Points : 10
Power Popularity : 0

Faye's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye's Characters   Faye's Characters EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Name: Alexa Manning

Age/birthday: 18/August 3, 1993

School: Chance Harbor High School

Parents: Jacob Manning & Summer Manning

Brief History: Alexa was born to Jacob & Summer Manning on August 3, 1993. She, her parents, and her now 16 year old brother (b. 1995), moved to Chance Harbor back in 2001 when she was just 9. She doesn't dread her life, she just does NOT embrace it. Alexa's life is basically perfect. She's a cheerleader, has 4.7 GPA and is vice-president on Student Council. Alexa is currently waiting for "Mr. Right" and she thinks she's found him. [..will add]

Physical Appearance: Alexa has tan skin, with bright hazel-green eyes to compliment. Her body type is slender and she has blonde hair with dark brown highlights. (Adding more as I think)

Personality: Alexa is one of those unknown. Her parents urge her to date a football player, but she just doesn't feel it. She dispises perfect people like she is seen as. (ADDing more as I think)

Pets: None.

Other: Has a little brother who I will also RP as. Goes by her middle name. "Alexa Hart"
Back to top Go down

Faye's Characters
Page 1 of 1