The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boring day at the Boathouse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Boring day at the Boathouse Empty
PostSubject: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

I sat behind the bar watching all the customers have a good time. Everything so far was quiet in Chance Harbor so I didn't have much to do with the Circle. I wanted to hang out with Cassie but she had some plans with Diana that was girls only so I just took an extra shift at the Boathouse. That wsn't such a great idea because it was so boring, I was almost wishing Fayer would come in but she was out probably chasing Jake. I shook my head and took a sip of my 'soda'. When my dad wasn't looking I slipped so alcohol in my drink, I dont know what it was but it sure as hell tatsed good. Cheers to a lonely boring night.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Power Points : 30
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Mike's first day at school went off without at hitch, aside from his locker not opening. He was happy it hadn't poured like he thought it was going to, just a light rain that seemed to be lasting all day. His plan had been to just go home and do some magic in his room, but his aunt was home so that wasn't going to go be such a great idea. Instead Mike decided to go explore Chance Harbor. The Boathouse was going to be his stop for today's endevor. He'd overheard some people at school mentioning that they were going to hangout there so he figured it was a popular spot. Not that he was looking to be around a lot of people, but at any rate here he was. Pushing open the door he looked around and saw that it was almost like a diner. There was a bunch of booths, as well as a bar, and some pool tables. There didn't seem to be a lot of people here, just a few girls at one table off in the corner and a few older people disperssed through the place.
Mike walked towards the bar and took a seat. When he looked up the kid behind the counter seemed to be his age. For all Mike knew they went to the same school, but he didn't really pay attention to people today so he wouldn't know. Unable to decide what he wanted Mike asked the kid behind the counter, "What's good here?"
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:16 pm

While I was watching everyone have a somewhat good time I took another sip of my drink. I looked up though when I heard the door chime signaling a customer, I jumped for a sec hoping it was someone from the Circle but it was some dude. He looked about my age and I've never seen him before. Please let this guy be a new kid and not a witch hunter. He came over to the bar and sat down while I hid my drink from sight. "Well we make really good cheeseburgers." I told him when he asked what was good here. I wasn't really in the being a bustboy gig tonight, which is weird because I love working.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Mike let his mind wander for a moment after the kid behind the counter said they had good cheeseburgers. He wasn't really hungry. To be honest with all that had happened to him recently with the finding out he was a witch, the foster care, the killing a witch hunter, and now having to start school over again he could really use a drink but he figured the kid wouldn't give him alcohol if he asked for it so he didn't really give it thought. "I'm not really that hungry, but what do you have to drink?" he asked half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:05 am

"Well whatever you want. Water, juice, soda, you want it? We got it." I told him and gave a friendly smile. I could tell now the kid was new to town just by the way he carried himself, plus he looked exhausted like he had alot going on.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:42 pm

"I'll take a shot of whiskey." Mike said jokingly. He then went on to say, "I'll just have a water." Looking around the place after he ordered he saw the group of girls he'd noticed on his way in staring at him and giggling. Great, I'm new and being laughed at he thought dryly. He couldn't help but notice on of the girls had a drink sitting awefully close the the edge of her table. Let's see how much she laughs when she has to clean soda off her shirt. Focusing on the drink Mike caused it to move an inch maybe, but it was enough to make the drink fall. The girl freaked and immediately ran into the bathroom. Mike wanted to laugh so much, but he figured it would look suspicious so he just kept his humor to himself while waiting for his water.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Devon walked into the Boathouse, tired and miserable. He had stayed up all night, reading his book of shadows. Even though he was 14 years old, he had done a lot time, making his magic stronger. His cousin, Adam said that he would help him with the magic, but for some reason, Adam stopped helping him. Devon thinks it's because of the Witch Hunters who have been around as of late. Devon cringed at the thought of meeting one. Devon was scared of anything that could harm him and Adam. In speaking of which, his Cousin was standing at the front of the bar, making a glass of water - probably for a customer. Devon saw a boy at a table. He could sense the energy coming from him. Devon wanted to control his magic, but at the same time, he hated it - a lot. It caused a lot of stress in his life. It made him grow up when he was just younger. He sat across from the table where the boy was. "You know, you should try to keep your energy on the down-low." Devon said, smiling at the older boy. Sure, Devon didn't have room to talk, but I know not to be an Idiot when there are Hunters in town trying to kill Witches.

Last edited by Kevin Hale on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:16 pm

OOC: I didn't have my character laugh lol I made him keep it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baker

Alice Baker

Power Points : 100

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:12 pm

Alice wandered over to the Boathouse, glad to get a break from the continuing rain. Her senses were instantly overwhelmed with the smell of fries, the sea and the chatter of people and clatter of cooking equiptment as she stepped inside the Boathouse, a place she hadnt come to in what seemed like such a long time. Infact, she hadnt been in Chance Harbour for 1 or 2 months because she had been tracking a group of witch hunters in another town, not saying that she actually missed the place- I mean, look at the weather here! She had managed to kill two of them but the other two managed to escape while she was taking on their partners.

Sighing, she decided she had to take her mind off of witch hunter hunting for a while. Standing there by herself, she actually felt kind of self-concious. Even though she didnt really stand out much due to what she was wearing- a pair of dark grey boots that reached up to just below her knees, stylish yet also providing her with the ability to throw a few kicks if needed, some black jeans and a white shirt and black sweater. Simple. It should have kept her from standing out but it obviously didnt because a group of girls in the corner of the boathouse were all laughing at her.

She grimanced, mouthing the words 'Bite me' to them before slowly wandering over to the bar. If she knew how to use magic, she would have done something terrible to them but unfortunately she had been trained for physical combat, not in magic. The reason was obvious seeing as witch hunters had so many ways to stop witches from using their magic. She did think about just wandering over there and punching one of them in their make-up covered faced but decided she would probably be thrown out of the Boathouse. Into the rain. With no choice but to go home. Yep, she defiently didnt want that to happen.

Shaking the thoughts out of her head, she decided to order a drink. "One glass of Coca Cola please" She said, even though she had no interest in drinking or eating right now but she knew that if she didnt order something, she might be asked to leave. She could see a guy sitting a seat away from her who looked new, she could pretty much taste his nervousness. She just hoped he was actually new and not some witch hunter come to give her a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 pm

OOC: sorry Razz my bad lol I fixed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Mike looked at the boy with false confusion. If there was one thing in life he was good at, acting was one of them. "Is that some kind of inside joke with people in the town? I'm new so I'm sorry so I don't get it." There's no way he can know I'm a witch Mike thought to himself. If the kid did know then he was either a witch or a witch hunter. Neither of which did Mike want any part of right now. He just wanted to be normal. The girl walking in snapped Mike out of his thoughts. He noticed her glance at him when she'd sat down, and to be honest he wasn't feeling comfortable right now. It seemed like there were eyes on him everywhere, wether it was becasue he was new or other reasons he didn't know. But he was starting to regret coming to this town as of late. He wished Alexa would walk in, but he hadn't heard from her since the day he ran into her down town.
Running his hand through his wet hair Mike sighed, out of sheer exhaustion more than anything, and went back to stirring the ice around his water.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 am

Devon heard the older boy's thought of me having no way of knowing what he is. Devon learned this magic spell from Daniel, which is pretty good. It works to my advantage, Devon thought smiling. "Look, I'll just be blunt - your energy is flucuating." I whispered, "and does it look like I'm joking? I may look like a fucking stupid average teen, but I had to grow up when I was four years old, so don't the play 'actor' with me." I said, staring at him. I looked back at Adam which seemed to be busy. I focused back on the older boy. "We should go outside and talk. Adam hates it when I talk to other witches outside of the Circle." I said, looking back at Adam. I should also see if this older boy could help us with the Hunters. It won't be long for the Hunters to come after them if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boring day at the Boathouse   Boring day at the Boathouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring day at the Boathouse
Page 1 of 1