The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New witch/hunter Plot?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

New witch/hunter Plot? Empty
PostSubject: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey - myself and Emma/Matthew were talking via pm, and decided that to get this site up and running again we should put together another site wide plot; much like the bloody masquerade that we had before everyone became inactive.

We could have the same type of thing, or have a birthday party for someone that the witches show up for - or it could be just some random coincidence that is set up by the witch hunters for all the witches to be at the same place, before they get kidnapped.

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:22 pm

How about Devon's Birthday Party? Devon is a character of mine Smile He's Adam's cousin Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Something nice and easy to come back in. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeah, just something to ease people back into the whole plot thing and get them better acquainted with each other. Seeing as we now have two or three new members, it would be nice to get to know them better.

That's a great idea - Kevin. Although, some witches don't know Devon. But we can figure something out surrounding the birthday if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

Power Points : 30
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey all, I know I'm new and everything, but an idea crossed my mind so I figured I'd share haha. There could be a town gathering at the boathouse or something that's just opened to all of Chance Harbor? And the witch hunters can come in amongst the people and start snatching up witches to take to the docks or somewhere to kill them?
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Mike - that's more along the lines of what I was thinking, yes. Sort of a gathering that brings the witch hunters out of hiding to take them down.
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:28 pm

That's what I was thinking, like have the witch hunters come in and kidnap witches or even just people close to the witches (bestfriends, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.) and have the other witches who weren't kidnapped to go after the witch hunters and take em down. It would do it's job in revealing witches that others didn't know were in town and so on.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Cooper

Alexandra Cooper

Power Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Hey.I am new here,too. And I like the ideas. But which one will it be? The bday or the gathering together?Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:28 am

Lol I know Alexandra; I was talking about you and Mike as the new members Razz

@Mike Yeah - that's a good idea. Need more input though from the rest of the site as to what 'event' everybody would like.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

That's understandable Very Happy XDXD
Back to top Go down
Mike Rodgers

Mike Rodgers

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:47 pm

@Cody: that's what I was waiting for haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New witch/hunter Plot?   New witch/hunter Plot? Empty

Back to top Go down

New witch/hunter Plot?
Page 1 of 1