The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witch hunter Meeting

Go down 
+3
Emma Burling
Adam Conant
Samantha Davis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha Davis

Power Points : 52
Power Popularity : 0

Witch hunter Meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am

All witch hunters needed so we can introduce Samantha Davis and James Lockwood I was thinking about having it take place right after Daniel marked Jason Harold.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 am

I just made a new Witch Hunter character (Dana Marks) and I'm not exactly up to date on the Witch Hunter characters so if you can fill me in I'd be happy to join a thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Emma Burling

Emma Burling

Power Points : 255
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:22 am

I also have a witchhunter called Matthew Cortez - I would love to join
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Summary for my characters

James Lockwood looks like Alex Pettyfer, the character is highly manipulative, calm, and takes his job seriously and is the reason Daniel's parents are dead. He's also the youngest witch hunter and clashes with Daniel. (Idea for him came from Kevin i'm playing him so i can make the character clash personalities with Daniel.)

Samantha Davis looks like Camilla Belle, she's like a black widow, she uses her beauty and sexuality to lure male witches in then kills them normally with the help of James. She works well with James since she basically has the same sadistic personality. (Father was killed by Blackwell when the hunters tried to kill him. She doesn't know that the hunters killed her mother, Issac basically acts like an uncle to her.)

All hunters are welcome I just want kevin to know about the thread before i start it. So all the hunters can do a thread together.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm down with it Smile

P.S This is Adam
P.P.S I also have an OC that I made as Isaac's real niece, if you want include her with your Samantha character I'm cool with it Smile here name is Rachel Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 am

like samantha's an adoptive cousin i like it all we need is kevin then we can discuss ideas and start the thread Smile

PS. I'm the one who plays Sam and James just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:54 am

Lol well then Kevin needs to get on cause were doin some pretty good brainstorming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 am

I'm in XDXD!!! I like it Razz I'll even add Jason into the thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am

So when and where is this gonna start?
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 am

The thread is started its under the section downtown and its called Witch Hunter Meeting. Hope you like what I have started.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Davis

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 am

do we have all the witch hunters in the thread now?
Back to top Go down
Matthew Cortez

Power Points : 138

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 am

I do believe so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch hunter Meeting    Witch hunter Meeting  Empty

Back to top Go down

Witch hunter Meeting
Page 1 of 1