The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

Power Points : 18
Power Popularity : 0

One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| Empty
PostSubject: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:43 am

It hadn't been very long since Sean had seen Laurel, nor any of the other Balcoin children. They arrived in Chance Harbor only a short time ago, and yet they were able to keep their identities somewhat hidden from the circle witches that chose to live nearby. Yet Sean remained unwavering, not scared of what the other witches would fire at him nor plan, especially when he had been grouped with three other Balcoins, one of which he had already been acquainted with: Laurel.

He made small strides into the surrounding forest of the abandoned house where the circle witches had set up camp. His eyes glanced to the windows, and kept both hands within his pockets of his leather jacket. The sound of footsteps behind him neither caught him off guard, nor surprised him as he remained standing there facing the house. "What took you so long?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel Underwood

Laurel Underwood

Power Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 am

"I had things to take care of, none of your concern." I said to Sean as I approached him. He picked a good distance away from the abandoned house, not like it mattered though since we were stronger but this was only a meeting of sorts. He and I arrived with the rest of the Balcoins a few days ago and have been keeping it quiet so far but the Witches seemed to be catching on, very slowly. I went to stand next to him and crossed my arms over my chest. "Nice place you picked here for this little get togther." I said eyeing the view in front of us.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 am

Sean's face remained still, and firm at her reply. The footsteps could be heard coming closer, and his eyes shifted swiftly down to the bottom left corner while her footwear came into view. "Don't tell me you are already crushing on the guy's around this place" He replied snarkily, able to hold back the smirk that was threatening to breach the surface. Dropping his arms from the pockets, they fell to his side and brought his attention back to the house after she closed the gap between them. "Needed a place where they wouldn't suspect. Close enough to their house, wouldn't think we would come this close." He paused, blinking once from a raindrop that fell from a tree branch on top of them. "It has been awhile since we talked like this. Must have been a few months ago before we left the circle." He noted, turning his body to face her, and took his attention off of the house.
Back to top Go down
Laurel Underwood

Laurel Underwood

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I chuckled. "Please this place isn't all that impressive. Guess I can't be to negative, somthing might catch my eye." Sean and I weren't extremely close in our old Circle but we got along. I'm happy it was him who was the other Blackwell cause the others were just to weak for my taste. "There not the brightest crayons in the box, can't see a threat when its right in front of them." I said. It got a little quiet as a raindrop fell from the tree branch and Sean turned towards me. "Yea, but it was a good thing we left. They would have kept us down when we have all this power. I'm glad we left." I told him. Having the power I did and being feared of made me enjoy all thos darkness alot more.
Back to top Go down
Sean Hykson

Sean Hykson

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

A sly smirk plastered itself on to Sean's ruggedly handsome mug before a small chuckle erupted from his lungs, bringing itself up the throat and out of his mouth. It sounded a little hoarse, but was still rather loud for a teen around his age. "That is true, this place here - it is rather musky and run down. I have a hard time believing that our father did in fact live here." Sean replied back, his eyes catching a glimpse of something in Laurel's eyes as something she had said occurred to him. "Let us just hope that you won't be the reason for why our plan will fail" He told her sternly. Was one of his quirks, or habits, able to switch from friend to frenemy in almost a split second.

"But yes, that is true. They think themselves to be safe here in our father's old house. It is quite amusing, actually, to watch them do what they want not believing us to even have arrived yet." His eyes drifted from hers, up to her forehead. It appeared wet - cold, even. He nodded slightly to her statement, "I do agree, they were just holding us back, not allowing us to embrace our Balcoin heritage and instead, wanting us to work together with them with their good magic, sounds rather pathetic" It had been true, all that Sean wanted to do was just to embrace his heritage after he had found out about his lineage, but he was not able to because of what the circle had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Laurel Underwood

Laurel Underwood

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 am

"Well thats our father for you..." I mumbled. Blackwell didn't exactly have good taste in towns. Why couldn't we all have been from a big city or something? I glared at Sean. "What makes you think I'd be the one to ruin the plan? Chris is the one who likes to 'play around and have fun' its him you should be talking to not me. When I say I'm gonna do something I do it." I snapped. All Chris wanted to do was mess around, his head wasn't in the game like the rest of us, how Doug put up with him is beyond me. I pledged my loyalty to my father. "Like I said, not the brightest crayons. Its even harder to believe two of them are our sisters." I said. I wasn't happy I had siblings who refused the Magic that flowed in there veins and our father. They were damage that needed to be fixed soon. "Cause they are pathetic, just like our sisters." I grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|   One of the Family |Sean . Laurel| Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the Family |Sean . Laurel|
Page 1 of 1