The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New in Town

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

Power Points : 97
Power Popularity : 1

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: New in Town   New in Town EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:40 pm

I opened the door to the Boathouse, walking in and looking around. There wasn't any customers there, but it seemed to be the only place open right now. It was late, and I had just arrived in town. It was a long car ride and I needed to just sit down and eat something, and hopefully find some sort of motel to stay at for now. I walked in further, still very cautious, this town had a weird vibe to it. Thankfully though it something were to happen, I can use my magic. It wasn't weird to me to be in a new town, growing up we moved to so many different places that it was natural feeling. It was like an adventure, as my dad would say when I was younger. Finally, I spoke out loud, "Hello?" hoping that someone would answer me.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:14 pm

I was in the back room putting some stuff away and stocking when I heard the door open. I was going to go out but I thought I'd let the customer get situated first that was until I heard someone call out hello. I walked out of the room to see a girl standing there loking around to see if anyone was here. "Excuse me? Do you need anything?" I asked. I didn't recongize the girl so she had to be new in town.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:46 pm

I saw the boy come out from the back, and I listened. While nodding, I replied "Um, I was wondering if I could get something to eat? The lights were on and the door was open, so I wasn't sure if you were closed.." I felt bad, for having interrupted him from what he had been doing. I stood there and bit my lip gently, I could feel a strong energy coming off of him, which made me a bit curious. I looked back at him with big eyes, waiting for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:08 pm

"Well we were about to close but sice your the only one here I could help you out." I said smiling. We actually were closed but she seemd nice so what the hell? "I'm Adam by the way, nice to meet you." I said putting my hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I reached out and grabbed his hand, shaking it gently and smiling. "I'm Anya, nice to meet you Adam." After letting go, I stood there quiet for a moment, trying to think of what I was going to say. 'Anya, stop being so shy..' I thought to myself, hating how I felt so nervous. I shook it off finally and looked to Adam again, giving a half smile. "I just got in town, I was wondering if there were any motels around here I could stay at?" My eyes searched around the room again, I was still getting a strange vibe from the place, but maybe it was just because I was in a new area.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

This girl seemed shy and she looked around as if she was suspicious of something. "Theres and inn down the road, you can't miss it. Its kinda got an old western style to it." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oh alright, thank you!" I said, smiling again. I knew if I smile, usually I don't seem as shy. "Sorry, I'm a little shy sometimes..well when it comes to new people." I laughed a bit, trying to ease the tension between them. I was going to be living here, might as well try to make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I smiled. "Its fine, lately this town had been full of new people so it won't be too hard on you." I told her. "So are you gonna go to school here?"
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:41 am

I nodded at him, "Yes, I am. Chance Harbor High I believe, right?"I smiled at him, glad that the first person I met was really nice."I moved here on my own, since.."I stopped myself quickly, almost having mentioned me being a witch."Uh..just some family issues.."I finally said, my voice slightly cracking as I did. I didn't like lying to people, but I didn't quite have a choice. Usually I don't open up this quickly to people, but since he was so nice I felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 am

"Well I'm happy to help you with anything you need." I said. "I go there and a few of me an my friends would definitly like to help you transition better." I smiled. I think Anya would get along great with Diana, Cassie and Melissa. The only nice ones of the Circle
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 am

"Well, thank you..that'd be a lot of help!" I looked at Adam, smiling. I was excited that I was beginning to make friends, and that things were going good so far, even if i've only been here for a bit. I was a bit worried, about practicing my magic around here, wasn't sure how hidden I could keep it, but I still had time to figure that out. "So, again I'm sorry to have bothered you so late..you can get back to what you were doing if you want.."I said, my voice now softer.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

"No its fine. I wasn't almost done anyway so I'm sure I can make you something real quick." I told Anya. I was glad to me someone normal, with all the Witches running around and the hints of Hunters its nice to meet someone who was human. At least I hope.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:11 am

I looked at Adam and nodded, "Alright, thanks. Just a sandwich is fine, whatever kind too. I'm not picky. You can make it to go.." I smiled at him again, feeling more comfortable now. But I still kept my guard up, just in case. I went to walk over to one of the seats, but heard some noise outside so I turned, a little startled since it had been so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:09 pm

I laughed. "Alright no probelm. Your not allergic to anything right?" I asked. I didn't want to poison the girl on her fast day here, that would be a real odd way of saying welcome to Chance Harbor, well that kinda happened with Cassie when we told her she was a witch.
Back to top Go down
Cassie Blake

Cassie Blake

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

I smiled at Adam, and shook my head "Nope, you can be creative. Just nothing super weird."I laughed a little, I was opening up and showing my real self, which was relaxing finally. I walked over and sat in one of the chairs at the counter, so he could go make whatever he planned to make."so, how long have you lived in Chance Harbor?"I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:07 pm

"My entire life." I smiled putting a sandwhich together. "My family has been here for a long time, we kinda have strong roots here." I told her. I really like talking to Anya, she was nice. Kinda the normal I was looking for to keep me sane, too much was going on these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in Town   New in Town Empty

Back to top Go down

New in Town
Page 1 of 1