The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New town, new story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

Power Points : 50
Power Popularity : 2

New town, new story Empty
PostSubject: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am

I stood in the phone booth with a pay phone against my ear listing to my Dad go on and on about my safety and bad decisions. "Dad I'm fine. I'm a very small town and there is nothing going on here." I lied. A few odd things were happening but it was hard to investiagate when no one in town knew who you were. "Yes Daddy I'll call the Society if I need help." I told him. "Love you too, bye."I said hanging up the phone. I wouldn't call on the Society, the Witch Hunter group my parents work for, unless I was beyond desperate and I'm not. I walked out of the booth with a bag over my shoulder and my sunglasses on getting ready to walk around the city to find the source of all the weird stuff going on.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:44 am

I walked down the street with a smile on my face. "Stars above, give me wind." I said, laughing. My magic felt good ... breath-taking. It felt absolutely wonderful. I didn't ride my Porsche today into town because it was a really nice day, and usually the weather here was depressing, so i decided to walk in this weather.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:32 am

I was walking down the street keeping an eye open for anything suspicious when suddenly a gust of wind came from now where. Bingo I thought. First lead to finding what the hell is going on in this small town. I looked around without actually looking, a techinque taught to Witch Hunters, and spotted a guy with a happy smile. I knew he was the one who did this. I put on a fake friendly smile, blocked my mind in case he could read it and walked over to him. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am

I turned to see a girl walking up to me. "Is something wrong, miss?" I asked, looking somewhat suspicious. I've never seen this girl before; especially in town. I kept my smile on my face though, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am

"Oh no, I was just looking for the nearest motel. I'm passing through but soo tired from my trip." I said with friendliest smile I had. This guy seemed suspicious of me so I'm really going to have to try hard here.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:43 am

I smiled warmly. "There's a good motel right down this street." I said, looking down the road. "You can't miss it." I said, looking at the woman. That's strange. I can't read her mind, I thought. That's when it hit me. She's a Witch Hunter. "I got to go. It was nice meeting you." I said, running down the street, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Damn it. "Um do you know a good place to eat? I really never even heard of this town so I barely know where I am." I said. I admit this guy is good but I've had years of training and if this nice thing doesn't work I'm gonna have to turn on the charm.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am

"Their's a Cafe down the street from here." I said quickly. I turnede the other way. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have to go meet someone." I said, starting to walk again. That was true at least, I thought. I had to go see Emma at the Boathouse.
Back to top Go down
Dana Marks

Dana Marks

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

"Wait uh-" I started but cut myself off when I 'fell' off the curb. "Ow!" I yelled holding onto my ankle. "Damn it!" I growled. I was fine he wanted to make this hard, I always love a challenge, especially when it came to Witches.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I saw her fall when I turned my head around but it didn't stop me. Nice try, but I know what your playing at, I thought, continuing to walk down the street. The one thing that I learned from Witch Hunters is to NOT trust them- no matter what the cost. I turned down the street to where no one can see me. I pulled out my Book of Shadows, flipping the pages to the telaportation spell. "Stars above, take me away." I said, envisioning the clearing in front of the abandoned biulding. Suddenly, a light flashed around me, taking me to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New town, new story   New town, new story Empty

Back to top Go down

New town, new story
Page 1 of 1