The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Kayla acted offended "This means war." she said laughing and floated another pillow at him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

Power Points : 246
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 am

Cody looked at her as the pillow collided, and smiled at her comment about a pillow war beginning, and couldn't help but turn a little pink in the cheeks as she had levitated another pillow that was going to get tossed at him, again. After it hit him, he stood up. "Heh no play time, c'mon we are supposed to be working on our spell-work" He told her, pulling her arm toward him before he rolled her onto the bed to attempt to distract her, face to face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 am

Kayla pouted then as he grabbed her arm he pushed her on the bad and they ended up face t face. She looked up at him and couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

He looked deeply into her eyes as they lay there on the bed, him on top of her, in a somewhat intimate setting that he didn't plan for. He only wanted to distract her from having a girlish pillow fight in the hotel room, but it seemed one thing led to another and he continued to look into her beautiful hazel-like eyes, they looked like chocolate mixed with caramel. Then he noticed they've never been that close before, he could have sworn that she was beginning to blush, but continued to stay on top of her, kind of holding her down lightly so she couldn't hit him with anything.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 am

Kayla looked at Cody and was trying to figure out what to do. she was basically having a big war going on in her mind. He was her friend, her only friend and she shouldn't do this. That could ruin their friendship. But she had liked him for the longest time. She even felt she could have been falling for him. She looked back up in his eyes and said to herself. Forget it. She then leaned forward and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 am

He looked down at her, curious as to what she would do. He couldn't recall feeling like this before when they were hanging out and friends, so he was a little shocked when she leaned forward and kissed him. Thing was, he seemed to kiss her back as he still lay on top of her, continuing to hold her arms down. He was rather conflicted, not knowing whether he should pull away, and make it seem very awkward, or if he should just keep continuing what he was doing and begin dating her. He was worried that what they had would be lost if it didn't work out. He enjoyed the kiss a few seconds more, before pulling away slowly. "Well, that was nice" He said, cheeks were a little pink and he had some of her lipstick on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 am

Kayla was still smiling and blushing as he pulled away from the kiss "Yeah it was." she said. She was thinking about it and one big question came to her mind. What does this mean? She couldn't bring herself to say anything though.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

Cody noticed her blush as well, she must have felt the same rush as he did, even though she was actually the one that started the kissing in the first place, Cody had been thinking about it too. He smiled when she agreed with him about how nice the kiss was, but the same question was probably racing through both their heads. 'Where do we go from here?' Which was a good question, they had been friends for awhile but only ran into each other once or twice over those past few years, and all of a sudden he seems to like her, actually like her. But he didn't very much want to ask the question that was plaguing his mind, but he knew he had to. "So, Kayla, I'm sorry in advance. But, where exactly do we go from here, since you were the one that started the whole, kissing, thing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:39 am

Kayla heard the question that had been burning her brain and looked up at him "I honestly don't know. But I don't regret the kiss at all." she said looking away. It had always been hard for her to show her emotions but with Cody she wanted nothing more then to tell him how she has felt over the years, and that was the problem.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:08 am

He saw her look up at him with those beautiful bright hazel eyes, "Neither do I, it was the only really good one I've had, or rather, my only one I've had since my dad was killed" He said, as he brought his sleeve upto his lips and wiped some of the lipstick off before replying. "Well, now that that kiss happened, I seem to, I don't know, like you, in more then a friend-friend thing, you know? But seeing you the one that kissed me in the first place, you probably already felt that way about me." He told her, as he kind of had a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 am

"Yeah" she said. She was debating whether to tell him then decided might as well "I have liked you for awhile." she said softly hoping that maybe he wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 am

He seemed a little, tiny bit surprised by her reasoning behind the kiss, he never really realized her true feelings for him, even when they were practicing a few years prior he seemed completely blind to everything that didn't involve witch hunters. "Yea?" He begins to smile, and blush a little bit, "well now that we have that out of the way, and we both seem to like each other how about we...-" He didn't exactly know how to finish the sentence, he had never been romantically involved with anyone before, let alone even dated anyone for a day. He was too busy with hunters and practicing his magic.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 am

Kayla smiled and felt a confidence she didn't have. She didn't let him finish and kissed him again. After she pulled away she decided to make him say it "What were you going to say?" she asked and smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:24 am

He was waiting for a reply from Kayla to finish his sentence, but it didn't seem to arrive. Instead he was bombarded with another kiss that she seemed to want to plant on him for awhile. Should he have said it? Kayla got up the nerve to kiss him, so why not. "Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to maybe, go on a date, sometime.." He wasn't sure whether or not that sentence came out right, he seemed nervous, for once in his life. He thought the first time that happened it would be life or death situation with a knife at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 am

Kayla pretended to think about then smiled brightly "Of course." she said and felt a blush warm her cheeks and out of instinct tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 am

He couldn't explain it, but Cody felt somewhat nervous, again when Kayla said yes. He didn't even really know what it meant to be in a relationship, but, there is a first time for everything. He glanced to her face and saw her cheeks rosy up fairly fast. She must have been looking forward to this moment more then he had been. "So...." Cody was, once again, somewhat lost for words. He tried thinking of some but all he could come up with was nothingness. He began hoping that Kayla might have something to add.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Kayla smiled "Well before things get awkward. Why don't we get back to work?"
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Cody couldn't agree more with that she had said, he was having trouble thinking of something to say prior to her suggestion. It could have been a little late for her to say that things were getting awkward, seeing as how he had no idea about Kayla's feelings until a little while ago. "That is an excellent idea, so, onto another spell. How about something that you know, we could kind of trade off. We do a spell from my book, then a spell that you know how to do."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Kayla smiled "Ok." she said and thought about what she could teach him."Well I know a defensive spell that has to do with water." she said trying to decide if it was a good spell. "Well basically you make a whip of water so to speak." she gave the slight description then added "It takes alot of concentration though."
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Cody felt intrigued when she told him about a defensive water spell, he had never read anything about it in his Book of Shadows, nor even heard of anything remotely like that. She never mentioned it when they were together back at that town before the hunters came for them, which is why he felt intrigued to learn more about it and how exactly it worked. "So, a whip of water? That sounds... easy" He told her, not wanting to let on that he knew it sounded rather difficult compared to his levitation and general spells. When he heard about how much concentration it took, he seemed rather enthused about trying it. Him being 20, and a witch seemed to allow him to learn more spells and do them better and better each time with practice, so he had that concentration down pat. "Alright then, how does it work?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Kayla smiled at him "OK hotshot. You think you can do it?" she asked laughing. She walked over to the sink and filled it half way up with water. She went back out to where Cody was. "Ok all you do is concentrate on the water and you visualize it being a long thin strip of it." she said and she concentrated on the water she focused i it being a strip of water and then looked up seeing the water forming what she had imagined. Then she made the water move around and then she made the whip of water crack over near a desk. She didn't do it hard enough for it to break anything but powerful enough to show what the potential of the spell was. She then let the water travel back to the sink and it settled back in the bowl. "Simple as that." she said to him and went to sit back on the bed. "Your turn." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Cody smiled back, he couldn't help it. Kayla's smiles seemed to be infectious, and he seemed to fall to them every time. He laughed after her remark, "Yea, actually I think I can" He told her as he waited for the apparent teaching to begin. He hadn't been taught magic, at all, or if he did he couldn't remember. He was mostly by himself practicing, never had a teacher, never really went to school after he ran when he was 14. "Alright, that sounds simple enough. Just like a few of the telekinetic spells I am used to using." He smiled back at her, knowing there would probably be another comment about him being a big shot or something of the sort. His view went to the whip of water that she had made, it was actually quite an amazing spell: able to manipulate water, although it seemed more of a bloodline skill then a regular spell, he thought he'd give it a shot. "Alright then, watch how it is done on the first try." He smirked to her as he began to concentrate on the water, picturing in his mind a whip. He only moved it away from the sink a little bit before breaking away, splashing water onto both of them. "....Woops, well, I guess I need a little more work."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Kayla jumped as she got wet. "Yeah you defiantly need more work." she said trying to get some of the water out of her hair. She looked up t Cody who was wearing a white shirt and she could see the muscles under his shirt. She looked away hoping that she didn't get caught by him.
Back to top Go down
Cody Wellwood

Cody Wellwood

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:26 pm

The water was a little cold as it landed on Cody, making him lose his breath a little bit as the water began sinking into his thin shirt and showing off what was underneath. He liked how she agreed with him, she probably didn't enjoy getting wet either, but probably liked seeing Cody's t-shirt when it was see through. He glanced up and looked at her just as she looked away. "Like what you see?" He asked her as he laughed a little bit as he made his way over to grab a few towels.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Briggs

Kayla Briggs

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Kayla smiled at him "Maybe" she said and grabbed a towel. As she walked back she bumped into his shoulder. "Sorry." she said and laughed. "SO I would ask if you wanted to try again but I really don't want to get drenched." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)   Friend's bunking up.  (Kayla Briggs) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's bunking up. (Kayla Briggs)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next