The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"You're Kinda in My Seat..."

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

"You're Kinda in My Seat..." Empty
PostSubject: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Faye sighed, thinking members of the circle might be in The Boathouse. She felt sort of loserish, ya know, the whole scared of her fri--the circle thing. She didn't want to feel that way, and all in all she didn't much want to dislike the circle. It was just the point that she keeps sticking out time after time, Cassie gets away with having dark magic within her and she gets the short end of the stick when she wants to try to have some fun. Tragic. But she wasn't going to apologize anytime soon.

She cracked her knuckles and her neck as she pushed through the doors of the boathouse automatically eyeing her booth in the back, which was taken. Taken? Really. Despite there being a few free seats, she didn't care. That was her seat and she wanted it. She rolled her eyes, storming over to a seemingly tall and harmless guy. "Um hi! Faye Chamberlain, not that it matters to you. But um, you're kinda in my seat..."
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: crazy witch   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:49 pm

I heard a woman's voice coming at me like a bolt of lightning. I looked up to see a girl with a not-so-friendly look on her face. That's when I also felt it ... again. Energy was pouring out of her body. It was sort of like Adam's but this energy made me have goosebumps all over. She seemed to be the person to take no prisoners and just slap them aside. I stood up with a grin on my face. "Actually." I said, getting up. I focused my energy on my leather jacket, opening it without my hands. "It does." I finished, still grinning. I unzipped my Jacket back up with my hands. I looked back at her with a smile. She obviously knew I was a witch now, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Faye rolled her eyes as the guy begun to stand up. What is this, some kind of American Idol prank? There's way too much suspense going on here. He zipped his jacket down, without touching it. As he did, Faye took a step back. She was in disbelief. First Rachel, then this guy? This town is like crawling with witches now and it's starting to annoy her. First she's the loser in her circle because she stooped so low to get power, and now she'll be the laughing stock of the witch community now that she can't do solo magic. Which to be blunt...blows.

She looked back up, as he zipped up his jacket, now with his hands. She was sort of impressed by his whole attitude, he didn't care if he was taking a chance on revealing himself to a human, despite her energy. And she admired him for actually having some magic to show off. She wouldn't let him see that side of her, of course. "What is this...?" She asked, rolling her eyes as if the guy ONLY had done some sort of lame magic trick.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Tainted Magic   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 pm

the girl thought i was obviously trying to fool with her. "I am not some tacky stupid magic trick dude you see on TV." I said, coldly. "I may look like look like a stupid idiot on TV doing crappy magic, but," I said, smiling. "I can do a spell or two that can sweep people off their feet." I said, grinning. I looked out the window, starting an incantation. "Skies above, give me snow." I said, focusing all my energy on the weather and the sky outside. Snow suddenly fell out of nowhere. I turned back to the girl with a grin. "I also have some ...," I paused. I didn't want to say, but i wanted people that I can trust. "Dark Magic." I sighed, trying not to meet her gaze.

Last edited by Kevin Hale on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

"Well you don't look anything like Criss Angel, so I guess I'm gonna have to believe you..." She said, giving a fake smile to him. "....Right. I'd like to see you try..." She said in response to his whole sweep people off their feet thing. He then ended up making it snow outside. She looked around, hoping no one would see him say the spell. She put her hand over his mouth, and kept him quiet.

"Stop that!"
She told him.

"Dark m--...Oh no. Keep the table... "
She said, starting to walk away...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm

"What was that for?" I asked quizzically. taking a breather.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm

She turned back, and once again stormed over to him. "You can't just try and expose magic in a place like this...that's what it was for..." She said, whispering angrily. Was this guy stupid in the brain?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "I'm not stupid, just cursed"   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 pm

Her thought about me being stupid in the brain ran threw my head. "I'm not stupid," I clarified. That's when I felt my power rising. My dark magic comes into effect when I'm close to someone' allowing me to read their mind. I instantly toned my power down, so that way the impulses wouldn't kick in. If the impulses came ... god only knows what will happen. "Just cursed." I finished silently, looking away. "By the way, my name is Daniel, Daniel Henderson." I said, smiling. "I know my question might sound stupid to you, but I'm going to ask it anyways," I said. "Would I be able to join your Circle?" I asked, quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Faye thought to take another step back and frowned, confused and awkwardly. "I never called you stupid. But the thought was coming to me..." She said, beginning to get comfortable with being rude to this stranger now. Did this creep just read her mind? How? Was it what he was talking about before? The dark magic thing? This is starting to actually creep poor Faye out, and it took alot to creep FAYE of all people out. ALOT.

"Cursed...? Like what you were talking about before? The Dark Magic?" She said, hoping the questions that were coming in her head would actually come to be answered. "...Well that's nice to know..." She said, in response to him telling her his name.

"Did...did you just ask to join my circle?..." She asked in shock. Doesn't this dude have his own circle to be in? "...Actually, yes. We're located in West Virginia. I'm just visiting family here. So why don't you take a plane over to West Virginia and never come back?" She said, smiling. This would really put Daniel's stupidity to the test.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Miss Popularity   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:15 pm

"Stupidity isn't a classifaction, unless proven." I said, reading her last thought. "and why would I fly, when I can teleport there?" I questioned, while showing her my Parent's Book of Shadows. I made sure no one was watching us. I didn't want Miss Popularity to trip out on me like she did in the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"I bet not...." She said, responding to the classification comment he made. He then actually asked why he'd fly when he could teleport. "What are you, Max from Wizards of Waverly Place? Teleport...really? And my flying broomstick's in the shop..." She said sarcastically. Once he pulled out his parent's Book of Shadows her face lit up. "Whoa..." She said snatching it and turning away. "You found your parent's book?" She said, closing it and looking all up and down, inspecting it. She looked up to him, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: The Pain   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:55 pm

I saw my Book of Shadows being swept from my hands. I heard Faye's question about me finding my parent's book. "Actually, it was given to me before my parents died." I said silently. "My parents were murdered by Witch Hunters." I said, looking up at the gray sky. Talking about my parents caused me pain. Not physical pain, but emotional.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Faye felt a sudden, out of character, emotion. She knew what it was like to loose one parent, but not two. Definitely not two. She also talks this big game about how she thinks her mom is a bitch but if her mom ever did leave, her life would be over. She'd be so lost. Especially seeing as her grandfather's died. She'd have no one. Except kinda Charles, since her mom's dating him...

She took a few steps near him and held out back his book. "Oh, sorry." She said. "I'm just not used to parents being honest. My whole circle's parent's generation lied to use, we had no idea until one of my frien--circle mates found their parents book...found...." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "You didn't know"   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm

I looked at Faye with a confident smile. "It's okay ... you didn't know me that well. It's only natural for someone to act that way." I grinned. I took the book back Faye, trying to reassure her that it was okay. "I'm guessing you have to do your witchcraft in secrecy." I said, not making my statement a question.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 pm

As Daniel smiled all strongly, Faye gave a week one. One of her rare real ones. You know her smiles are fake when they look real and you know they're real when they're dull. He gave her another look, that now reassured he was okay. "Yep. Worst part is, I can't do any alone." She said looking down, frowning pathetically. "My circle's bound...no solo magic." She felt the need to talk about Cassie though, given the fact that he AND her have dark magic. Wait, can he hear her? Damn...
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "What about unbounding your Circle?"   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 pm

I shock from when I heard Faye say that her Circle's Magic was bound. "Really? Did you ask the other members to unbind the Circle?" I asked smiling. "Plus, you should discuss this with your Circle, because there are some Witch Hunters here in Chance Harbor, and they can easily kill unbound Witches. That's how my parents were killed." I said, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 pm

He looked shocked, then he asked if she had asked them to unbind the circle... "You can do that? ...I mean like unbind?" She asked, smiling. "I know about the witch hunters. I dated one..."

"And it wouldn't matter if I asked anyways because my circle is full of a bunch of wusses. They don't want anyone to have solo magic because it might get out of hand...It got out of hand when this crazy demon tried to kill us and we had nothing to defend ourselves with..." She said, rolling her eyes at the stupidity of Diana's binding idea. "Oh Daniel...! Remind me what it's like to do solo magic again...! Ooh, I have an idea...let's get out of here..." She was hoping that if they tried to do magic together it would work even though they weren't in the same circle. ...Yes. She's that desperate.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "It will work"   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm

I heard Faye asking if I wanted to go somewhere. She wanted to do a little theory on if her magic will work with mine. "Okay,and," I said, looking at Faye. "it will work." I said with a grin. "By the way, I can talk to the rest of your Circle about the Unbinding Ritual, if that's what you want. It also works." I said, showing her a page in my Book of Shadows. It was an Unbinding Spell. "Why I know it will work is because All magic is connected, even if the spell is not something from yours or my Book of Shadows." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Faye ended up doing the impossible, as he revealed he had read her mind and told her the magic together would work. Oh yeah, back to the impossible part, she let on an actual real grin that wasn't dull or fake. "That's cool...but like how?" She asked, on her way out. "Thanks for the offer, but my circle is a bunch of un-push-able wimps...they'll never listen to a stranger..." She said. Like literally none of the members of the circle knew him.

"So you'll actually help m--us?" She asked, glad someone actually wanted to help her besides herself.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: being desperate   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm

I looked at Faye with a grin. "Well, I think I've met two of them today at school," I said, smiling. "Are two of them named Adam and Cassie?" I asked, hoping I was right.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:43 pm

"Ew, those are the two you met? Sorry for you..." She said, laughing. "Oh, and yeah you're right." ...Unfortunately, she continued in her mind, hoping this was something he could hear to make it obvious she didn't like them.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Faye does not mix well with her Circle   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I gave Faye a curious look. It was clear as day that she didn't like them- Adam and Cassie. "Why don't you like the members of your Circle/" I asked, quizzically. "If you try to open yourself up to your Circle members, then you'd probably be able to convince them to unbind the Circle." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Faye stopped the both of them right outside the Boathouse, not really smiling anymore. "Do you even have a circle?" She asked in the same tone he always questions. "I can never open up to those people. They hate me, as much as I hate them. And they don't trust me, as much as I want them to trust me." She said, ruining the moment the two of them have been building up. "You'll never know how I feel, Daniel..."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "Believe me, I actaully do."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Faye and I stopped. I heard her ask me if I had ever been in a Circle. "Well now that you mention it, my parent's told me that they used to belong to a Circle here sixteen years ago, and that's all they told me." I said, honestly with a smile. "And yes I do, because I did have a Circle ... but they were killed along my parents." I said, tensing. thinking of the Witch Hunters storming in my house that night, shooting all of my friends with their guns. My fists were clenched. "I promised myself that I would avenge my Circle and my parent's. Another reason why I came here is because I tracked them to this area. I also wanted to find some answers on my Dark Magic because I don't why I have it, and surprisingly I can also somehow control it." I said, finally finishing my long speech on my revenge.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:20 am

Daniel had told her about his parents belonging to a circle sixteen years ago. The thoughts, 'What do you mean sixteen years ago, what happened?' Flustered in her mind. Faye didn't know what to say after he said his circle AND his parents died at the same time BY witch-hunters. "Do...do you need some help with that?" She asked hopeful. She'd be more than happy to do magic, but doing it for revenge on evil witch hunters? It would be perfect. "I have this...this perfect place we can practice...." She offered, grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." Empty

Back to top Go down

"You're Kinda in My Seat..."
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next