The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"You're Kinda in My Seat..."

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"You're Kinda in My Seat..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: okay    "You're Kinda in My Seat..." - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:30 am

Once I heard Faye's reply, I couldn't help but want to practice at this place she wanted to take me to. "Yes, and the rest of the Circle won't freak out if I'm there, will they?" I asked, grinning. "I just don't want upset your Circle. You guys know more about Dark magic, and I need to know where it comes from." I explained, still showing my grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am

Faye smiled as Daniel asked her about the rest of the circle freaking out. "You know, I would say yes if I actually still cared what they thought..." She told him. "...And as for upsetting them? It's not that bad..." She said smiling. Daniel seems like a goodie two-shoes that COULD be a real bad-ass if he tried. Faye kinda wanted to explore that side of him, looked like it could be fun. "So, you still in?"
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: As long as I get to kill some Witch Hunters ...   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm

I flashed a 250 kilowatt smile at Faye."As long as I find those bastards who killed my family, then yes." I said, still grinning. "We can go now, if you want." I said, toning down my smile. "They need to suffer, and I'm not going to let this go unturned. They made me watch as they slowly killed my family. The one that I couldn't stand was when they killed my little sister. That's when-" I stopped for a minute. The the words brought back the hole in my heart. "my dark magic lost control." I said silently.

"I'm sorry for talking too much. Like said before, I'm still in." I said, smiling, even though I could feel the hole in my heart grow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You're Kinda in My Seat..."   "You're Kinda in My Seat..." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"You're Kinda in My Seat..."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2