The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) Empty
PostSubject: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Faye continued to listen and all. It took him saying, that his dark magic lost control to get her to stop them on the gravel road that led up to the boathouse and turn to him, get serious again. I guess her smiling and happy mood didn't last very long. "What do you mean, 'Lost control'?" She asked, concerned he may have did something heavy and wrong. Well, it would be wrong if it was some normal people, so she shook it off and thought never mind because if he did kill them, they completely deserved to die.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: the temptation   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

I heard Faye's question about my Dark Magic. "Dark Magic, as you probably know is very powerful, and can take over you- literally." I said, looking at Faye. "Dark Magic has something sort of like a side-affect. It's called The True Temptation," I explained. "It's when the host's Dark Magic is at it's most Highest ... and most dangerous." I said, still explaining. "The Host either has to be near his or her most darkest fear, and that's when you lose control. You're not even really yourself anymore." I said, choking on the last word. "It's worse then having a demon in you." I said, biting my lip.

"And... the worst thing about it is once you become yourself again, you don't remember what had happened from the time the temptation kicked in." I said silently, looking at Faye.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Faye stood there, quiet. Listening and nodding like she was being compelled (OOC: Pun intended Very Happy) The struggle Daniel had with dark magic seemed unbearable, the way he described it anyways. What if something of the sort were to happen to Cassie? She truly didn't like her, but she also didn't want her to be overcome by some dark magic anyways. She's stronger than that, maybe.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through that, it must be so terrible." She said, trying to show a human emotion for once.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: What about Cassie.   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:50 pm

I smiled at Faye when she said that she was sorry. It helped me more than she realized. "Thank you." I said, grinning. Suddenly, the subject reminded me of someone- Cassie. A fear lurched in my head. Does Cassie know this? My face was stricken with panic. "That reminds me- I know Cassie has Dark Magic, too and I was wondering how much she know about it?" I asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Faye lost her sweet girl thing as he mentioned Cassie and what she knows. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk on. "Let's all dawn over poor Cassie, right?" She said, scratching her head as she continued to walk on the gravel road still doing to the abandoned house whether she had lost Daniel on the way or not.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Cassie could die   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:01 pm

I was shocked at how Faye acted towards what I had said. "Faye, I didn't mean it like that. what I was getting at if she loses control, she could die depending on how much power she uses if she becomes absorbed in the temptation," I said, trying to breath evenly, still behind Faye.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Faye continued on as Daniel had said something about not meaning something like something. "What do you think I thought you meant?" She said, with the bitter frown still plastered onto her face. She stopped dead in her tracks as he mentioned she could die depending on her temptation. "Die?" She whispered silently, not even facing Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: the yes factor   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:20 pm

I heard Faye's shock to what I told her. I walked up to her with a face of concern. "Yes," I answered silently. "Later on, we'll have to have a talk with the rest of your Circle about this." I said, being serious. Knowing Faye, (even though I had just met her) this might be hard, considering Faye doesn't really like the members of her Circle, but if she wants to keep her Circle safe, both of us need to talk to rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:27 pm

OOC: Short, I'm sorry.

BIC:
"We need to talk sooner that later. But you're right." More than anything now, Faye just wanted to practice magic with someone who would actually try to help her out. And doing magic with Daniel would probably be different because he's 20 times stronger than the rest of her circle. "Can we get over all this depression and just do some bad ass magic?" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Bad-ass Magic it is   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I flashed my 250 kilowatt smile at Faye. "Bad-ass magic we shall have." I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 pm

She grinned extra widely as he agreed to work on some bad-ass magic with her. "Awesome." She said, smiling and turned to face the front to stare at the woods. "The building is past these woods. Sorry for the long walk." She said, looking at him offering a sympathetic smile to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: It's okay my teleporting won't work unless i've been to that certain place before.   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm

I continued to grin at Faye, pulling out my Book of Shadows from my coat pocket. [color=darkred]["Let's do a spell from this book, and since you've never have teleported before," /color] I said, flipping the pages of the book by just staring at it. "Shall we?" I asked, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:49 pm

"We shall." She said smiling. "What do I have to do?" She asked, opening the door into the house.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "Stars above, take me away"   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

"Give me your hands." I said, holding both of mine out to her. "Once our body touches, we repeat this this: "Stars above, take me away.". I explained the instructions to her. "The person who says the incantation must also think of a certain place that they want to teleport to." I finished, smiling. "I'll let you say the incantation." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Daniel held his hands out and told her to give him hers. "...Okay...?" She said, taking his hands, ready for...anything. The door to the Abandoned Building was open, but they were on the front steps. She quickly, pulled the doors shut and stepped back over to him, grabbing his hands again. "Stars above, take me away." She said, sounding confused at first. "Stars above, take me away." She closed her eye, invisioning the living room in house.

Suddenly there was a flash, and Daniel and Faye were standing in the middle of the room. "Whoa!" She yelled, stepping back with a smile and getting all wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: teleporting does that to you   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

I helped Faye up, before she could fall flat on her face. "It does that a lot." I said, laughing a little. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:36 pm

As Faye was halfway onto the ground, and Daniel was helping, she couldn't help but just stair into his eyes, throughout his whole two sentences. The last one seemed to strike a nerve, so she broke out of her own mind and snapped out of it. Forcing her way up to stand straight. "Um, yeah. Thanks...that was kinda awesome." She said, getting back to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: I have a lot of other spells in my book   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:04 pm

I grinned. She doesn't know about the other spell in my Book of Shadows. "Do you want to try out another spell?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm

She grinned widely as he offered another spell. "Hell yes!" She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Thats the spirit of a Witch   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:18 pm

I gave Faye my 250 kilowatt smile. "That's the Spirit of a true Witch! Okay, how about I let you look through my book?" I asked, giving her the book
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

She quickly snatched it, with a strong smile on her face. After looking through it for a minute, she smiled again and pointed to this one. "The fire one." She told him, walking over the fire place and pointed. "Do we have to like sit and get all touchy, though?" She asked, kinda hoping to not and kinda hoping too.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: well ... yes   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 pm

I grinned at Faye's question. I read her last thought. My face probably gave that away, so there was no need to tell her. "Well ... yes. This spell is my favorite." I said, looking at the page she was on. "Is there a candle we can use? I'd rather focus my power on a candle than focusing it on the floor." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm

She laughed, as she begun t o walk away. "Yeah, there are candles everywhere around this place." She assured him. She found one under a table and held it in her hands as she begun to walk over to him and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: the spark   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm

I took the candle from Faye. "Now, give me your hand, and repeat after me: Flare ignite." I said, explaining. If I'm right, the flame will turn different colors, too, I thought. It's been awhile since I did this spell. I remember doing it when I first started practicing Witchcraft.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

She closed her eyes and focused. "Fire ignite." She said. "Fire ignite." She repeated. She couldn't tell if it worked or not because her eyes were still closed. She opened one eye, with the other closed tight. "Did it work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next