The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Fire   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:56 am

I grinned at both Faye and the rainbow-colored fire. Every five seconds it would change color. Blue to red, red to yellow, yellow to green, and green to blue. "Yes, and you should see it. I think this spell suites you." I said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"Aww, you think I'm colorful?" She said sarcastically, with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Just Like Lianne   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm

I laughed at Faye's reply. Obviously, she didn't get what I meant. "No, but you do have a passion for power." I said, flashing my 250 kilowatt smile. "You remind me of my younger sister." I said, smiling. My sister, Lianne always did spell to become more powerful. She could never manage a spell on her own, though because she was so young. A tear trickled down my face. It just wasn't fair that she had to die before me. I wanted to protact her from harm, but I didn't. I'm some brother, I thought scornfully, directing it to myself. I hope Faye didn't notice the tear.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm

"I kinda figured I had a passion, the minute I found my power.." Faye admitted to him. "Gee, thanks." She said, smiling fakely and slowly pulled her hands away and scratching her head. Really? She though. Who the hell is gonna think of, Faye, as their little sister? Faye's not little! Or anyone's sister. Eh, whateves.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

I heard Faye's thought in my head. I laughed. "I can also show you how to read minds, too." I said, grinning. "Would you like to give it a try?" I asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

"Um, okay?" She said, a little skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Alder rumire vahnhale   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I looked at Faye with a grin. "Now- say this spell: Alder Rumire Vahnhale." I said, explaining. "and to turn it off- just repeat the same incantation." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Faye smiled, and closed her eyes. "Alder Rumire Vanhale." She said softly. she opened one eyes and smiled, "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: "I don't know, you tell me?"   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm

I gave her my 250 kilowatt smile. I don't know, you tell me? I thought. There's no doubt that she heard it.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 pm

She stepped back and smiled. "Whoa." She said. It's kinda like he was talking out loud with his mouth shut. "That's like...pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Can you create a spell?   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 pm

"I know." I said, grinning. You just haven't seen anything, yet, I thought. "Can you make your own spells in your Circle?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:26 pm

"Never tried." She told him, "Like I told you, they're wimps..."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: That's how you get yourself killed   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 am

I nodded at Faye's reply. "Why are they so afraid of experimenting magic?" I asked with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 pm

"They think magic is dangerous and it can get out of control..." She said rolling her eyes. "... Technically it can, but you know what I mean. They don't even give me the opportunity to try..."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: They just never met someone who can control the magic   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

"They just haven't met someone who could control the magic." I said, giving Faye a wink and a grin. "I can help your Circle control the magic." I said, giving Faye a reassuring look. "Do you trust me?" I asked, curiously. Hopefully, she does I thought. I want to help them as best as I can.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 am

"Well..." Faye begun, again skeptical of Daniel's intentions. He had been very loyal seeming in the short time she'd know him. "...Yes Daniel. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:41 am

I smiled at Faye's words. "Good, now what do you want to do?" I asked, gesturing towards my Book of Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)   "They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"They completely deserved to die." ("You're Kinda in My Seat - Part 2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2