The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having fun

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:53 am

I ran from my car and got soaked from the rain. I sprinted up the porch steps as the storm grew worse. I pushed the door open and stepped inside; closing the door behind me. I pulled my bag closer to my side as i headed upstairs. It was only 5 pm but the house was pitch-black. I turned on the lights and headed to the couch where I lightly placed my bag down. I pulled at my cell phone and texted all of the circle members.
Come to the abandoned house for some fun and games
-Melissa

I put my phone away and grabbed my notebook and pencil from my bag. The bottles clanked against each other as I pulled out the notebook. I quickly checked to make sure that the bottles didn't break. I sighed in relief when I saw that they were fine. I started writing something for my creative writing class while I waited for replies from the circle. We really needed a break and have some fun for once. I thought to myself as I continued writing.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on in awhile my computer crashed Sad
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to see Faye .... and possibly the rest of the Circle   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I ran through the rain, getting up to the porch. I saw that the lights were on, meaning that Faye might be inside. I checked my Book of shadows to make sure it wasn't drenched by the rain. I walked into the house, thinking Faye was Inside. We really need to talk about Unbinding the Circle, I thought. "Hey Fay-" I stopped immediately as I saw someone OTHER than Faye. She must be a member of the Circle, I thought. I stared at the girl that was sitting on the couch. Her Magic was just like Faye's and Adam's- calm and serene.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 pm

I was almost finished with my writing when I heard the door open and close. I quickly put my stuff away and from the sound of the heavy footsteps it was probably Adam. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard him start to speak. I jumped a little since I had no clue who he was, and from the circles experience that was probably a bad thing. I decided to choose my words carefully, especially since he was staring at me.
"I'm Faye's friend Melissa. Um... Who are you and why are you here?" I said keeping a sharp gaze on the guy standing in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Melissa   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Once I heard that Melissa was a friend of Faye's panic left my body. "I'm sorry for intruding." I said, quickly. "I should explain myself- I'm Daniel Henderson. I met Faye a little while ago." I said, explaining to Melissa. "I'm also a Witch." I said, pulling out my Book of Shadows. As I heard Faye's thought of me being Adam, I felt bad for scaring her as I entered. "I apologize for scaring you." I said quickly, biting my lip, waiting for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

My mouth fell open when Daniel said he was a witch, I quickly recover my expression when I spoke. "You're a witch? Sorry but I need proof to believe it." He could have stolen that book or made one to look like a book of shadows, I thought to myself. After everything that we've been through I wouldn't be surprised about someone forging a book of shadows. I kept my distance from him, as I looked at his face. I picked out features that I recognized. "You said your last name's Henderson, any relation to Mrs. Henderson? The shy quiet woman that keeps to herself. And for the scaring me; we've had a lot of people try to kill us so i'm cautious about random people showing up here."
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Oh I didn't steal the book.   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 pm

I looked at Melissa. I heard her thought about me probably stealing the book. I smiled at her. Oh, don't worry. I don't steal, and are you Talking about my grandma, Beckie Henderson?" I asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:55 pm

"Yeah Beckie, she lives alone and keeps to herself. She's your grandmother? I didn't realize she had any grandchildren, but that would explain the resemblance. Your facial structure is very similar to hers!" I was kind of shocked since everyone thought she didn't have grandchildren. Since she never mentioned any. All of a sudden it was like a light bulb went on as his words replayed in my head. I steadied my gazed and glared at him. "I never said anything about stealing!"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: I read minds   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I grinned at Melissa. " can read your thoughts." I said, smiling, then biting my lip. "that's one of the things I was cursed with having." I said, looking at Melissa. "I swear, the last thing I want to do is hurt you." I said, reassuring her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:34 pm

"Reading thoughts... You do realize that thoughts are supposed to be private." I said leaning back on the couch. I pulled my notebook back out and started writing again. I sighed when I realized Daniel was still standing in the same spot. "You can sit down you know! You're welcome to wait the rest of the circle hopefully will show up soon!" I stated and turned back to writing.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:39 pm

After I got Melissa's text I decided it would be a good idea to try and have some fun for once, even if was with a bunch of us who liked to argue alot. I told my dad I was heading out which he was fine with. I got into my jeep an headed to the abandoned house. I pulled up and headed inside. "Hello? Melissa?" I called out shaking my jacket to get the rain water off.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm

I finished my assignment and put my notebook away just as I heard someone open the door. The door closed and there was a weird flapping sound. Then i heard Adam's voice. "Hello? Melissa?" He sounded a little unsure. "Adam we're up here!" I said with a small smile on my face. Maybe the other's will show up soon and the fun can start. I quietly thought to myself knowing that Daniel can read thoughts.

OOC: cheers YAY Adam's here now all we need is Faye, Diana and Cassie. And Jake's just MIA Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:09 pm

We? I omly saw Melissa's car. I headed up the stair after putting my jacket on the stairs banister. "Hey Melissa." I said giving her a friendly smile but then I noticed Daniel on one of the chairs. "Oh hey Daniel." I said. Daniel seemed like a really nice guy but after everything the Circles been through it hard for me to really trust outsiders.

OOC:Hello to you to Melissa!! Very Happy hopefully the other charries will come one but I'm not so sure about Jake Sad
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:43 pm

"What the hell!!! Has everyone met Daniel?" Figures I'd be the last to know about him. I thought to myself as I got up off the couch making sure not to move my bag too much. I quickly went upstairs and grabbed a handful of white tapered candles. I brought them down and placed them gently on the table and headed back upstairs. I grabbed an armful of white pillar candles, and took them downstairs. "Adam can you put the tapered candles in the candle holders that are on the other table?" I asked while I went around the room placing the pillar candles in their spots.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:56 pm

"Yea sure." I said as I got the candles and started placing them where Melissa told me too. "So what have you got planned?" I asked. Its not that I wasn't used to the candles or I didn't trust Melissa its just last time she called us together we released a Demon and lost Nick.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm

"So what have you got planned?" Adam asked. I placed the last pillar candle in its spot and turned to him. I sighed having a feeling of what he was thinking. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "No magic! Just a group of friends hanging out and having fun!" I said walking over to my bag and pulled out two bottles of Jack. "Having a few drinks and playing some games! You know fun like we used to have." I placed the bottles on the table and sat back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 am

I looked at the bottles of Jack Melissa brought out and smile crept on my face. "Faye and Diana are about to have a great time with those." I said. Diana may not look like it but she does love some alcohol. The bottles also reminded me of Faye's grandpa's house when we played Truth or Dare, my smile faltered and bit and I sat down on the closes chair.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 am

Faye had her hair pulled back into a pony tail, the first time in a long time and smiled when she received a message from Melissa. She ran through the clearing in the forest as fast as possible and found the house. She pushed the door opened and smiled. "The party has arr---." Suddenly, she saw Daniel. She thought it was just the circle coming. I guess she was wrong. "No offense, but what is he doing here?"

OOC: Sorry the post's so short and crappy. I just promised myself I'd post before I went to bed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Um, do you remember?   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:05 pm

I looked at Faye with a curious look. Did she forget? I thought. I sighed. "Um, do you remember what we were talking about, yesterday?" I asked, smiling. Hopefully, Faye would remember about the whole Unbinding thing, at least. I even let her borrow my Book of Shadows for her to look at- to see if it was safe (which it was).
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Faye looked at the others in the room and sighed, looking Daniel dead in the eye, angrily she told him, "...Yeah..." She walked past Adam and Melissa and pulled Daniels arm to a window in the back. "What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: I may be able read minds sometimes, but I'm not miracle worker   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:29 pm

I looked Faye. Clearly, she was pissed. "Would I be able to have it back?" I asked, smiling. "I'm sorry," I added quickly, looking at Melissa. She obviously didn't want Magic to be involved with her party. "Do you mind if I stay?" I asked, quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Cassie heard her phone beep and looked at it, she saw a text from Melissa asking her to come to the abandoned house for...fun and games? Did she want them to play around with magic, she wondered as she made her was to the forest where the house was.

She walked into the house, noticing half the circle was already there and Daniel? What was he doing here? "Hey guys. So what's this fun and games we're doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm

She let go of his arm and looked to Melissa. Just then, Saint Cassie walked in. She pulled back in Daniel and stressed, "Alright, seriously. What do you think you're doing here..?"
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: To see you   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

I looked at Faye with a curious look again. I don't why, but I think I like Faye, I thought. Not in a relationship way, but as a family member sort of way. Hopefully she understands, I thought. "To see you." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Faye smiled as he looked at her and said he came to see her. She then remembered that she reminded him of his LITTLE sister. She then snapped out of it and smacked his shoulder. "Stop that!"
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Cassie had made her way farther inside and watched whatever was going on between Faye and Daniel. She turned to the others and asked, "What's going on with those two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: