The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having fun

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

Having fun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:57 pm

We gently set Faye back on the floor, then I said it was okay to stop chanting. I quickly stood up and stretched out. "So what did you guys think and who wants to go next?" I smirked as I looked at everyone.

OOC: Thank you I've been practicing while writing fanfictions. Very Happy Your's are good too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:00 pm

"I think it was a little interesting." I admitted, smiling. "Would I be able to go next?" I asked, looking at Cassie and the others.

OOC: Thank you XDXD to tell you the truth I haven't even tried role-playing at all lol Very Happy this is my actual first time doing it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"Well duh... Of course you can." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at him. "Everyone's going to have a chance at it if they want to!" I said lightly as I walked into the next room and over to the small refrigerator that we had plugged in. I opened the door and grabbed five cans of Pepsi and took them into the other room. "Do you want one?" I asked as I set four of them on the table. I opened my can and took a few gulps of the cold bubbly liquid. I placed it on the coffee table next to one of the pillar candles that were lite.

OOC: Your doing great, this is the first role-playing thing I've done. Its really cool writing with everyone since they have different personalities and great ideas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 pm

"Thanks," I said, gesturing towards the Pepsi. I opened up the one closest to me and drank some of it, then set it down right where I had gotten it. "Does anyone want a try?" I said, pointing at the spot where Faye was laying.

OOC: Thnx XDXD and that is completely true Very Happy I like how our minds work together into making the threads and posts. XDXD It's just like the show except way better in a way XDXD with the added characters and all XDXD
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 am

I took one of the Pepsis Melissa offered and had a few sips of mine. They were asking who wanted to go next and I wasn't ready for it to be me. I'm still iffy on Daniel and I'm sure Faye would make it uncomfortable for me and Cassie. The less I say and do the better.

OOC:Sorry its short Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

I heard Adam's thought about not trusting me. Then again, how could he with everything that has happened to his Circle? "I guess I'll give it a shot." I said, grinning. If I let them do magic on me, then they'll probably be able to trust me. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: