The Secret Circle Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Circle Roleplay

Witches and...witches and...witches, Oh my!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having fun

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

Power Points : 508
Power Popularity : 2

Having fun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What do you want me to do, Forget?   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I grabbed my shoulder. "That hurt a little." I said, smiling. "Plus, what do you want me to do, forget about my family?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

Power Points : 604
Power Popularity : 9

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 pm

"No! Of course not." She told him. She couldn't be THAT heartless to him. "Just like...stop looking at me like that!"
Back to top Go down
https://secretcirclerpg.rpg-board.net
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: tying the ribbon   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:55 pm

I smiled, nodding. "Okay," I said, smiling. "Do you want me to leave?" I questioned. Hopefully I can stay, I thought. I think it would be nice to get AWAY from magic, for once in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm

He smiled again, and Faye frowned again. "You're doing it again!" She told him, refraining from smacking his shoulder again. "I guess you don't have to go..." She told him, with a weak smile, passing him by and walking back over to the group pass Daniel. To Faye, that was a sweet, 'Join us, Kevin!'.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

Power Points : 180
Power Popularity : 0

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"Yes Daniel, you can stay! But here's a warning don't piss of Faye, you may loose something that you're very fond of." I chuckled with a sly smile on my lips. Faye and Daniel went back to I guess bickering at least that's what it looked like. Suddenly Cassie walked in and asked what was going on with Faye and Daniel. "Oh who the hell knows what's going on! As for your other question I already explained this to Adam. No magic tonight except for maybe one game, we have Jack, music and other games." I said with a devilish grin. "Tonight's all about having fun! Now all we need is Diana to show up, then we can get started!"

OOC: I guess I Jake won't be including since he's still MIA Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

Power Points : 459
Power Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:26 pm

I was a little irked that Daniel was staying because it would be a bit nice to try and get along with the Circle but it was Melissa's party. "So what should we do while we wait for Diana?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm

"Good question! Well the drinking will start later, so how about we play a game!" I said walking over and lighting the pillar candles that I placed around the room earlier. "Ever hear of the game light as feather, stiff as a board?" The devilish grin spread across my face again.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 am

"I haven't. What is it?" I asked. I never heard of this game and I was hoping it wasn't something middle school like 7 minutes in heaven or Suck n' blow but I'll try it out, no harm it especially since I never heard of it but I definitly don't want a redo of truth or dare.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:32 am

"Well someone has to lay on the floor and cross their arms across their chest." I started off explained and chuckled at the expressions that were plastered on everyone's face. "Then two people sit on either side of the person laying down. You take both hands and place you index and middle fingers under the persons shoulders and legs. Then you keep repeating the phrase light as a feather, stiff as a board. You then slowly lift up the person laying down by using two fingers."

OOC: Yes this is a real game.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Who's going first?   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:28 am

I nodded at Melissa's comment about me pissing off Faye. "I'm always nice to Faye." I said, grinning. I walked over to join them. I wonder what we're doing, thought. I heard Melissa say the name of the game (and also the drinking), which was lighter then a feather, stiff as a board. I gave her a face that looked confused. I've never done anything like this, I thought. I heard Melissa explain the rules. "So, who's going first?" I asked, flashing my 250 kilowatt smile.
Back to top Go down
Faye Chamberlain
Admin
Faye Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:42 pm

"I go first." Faye forced. She was sort of intrigued by the game. It was funny, because the way Melissa had explained it, it sounded like foreplay. Faye layed on the floor and crossed her arms across her chest. She couldn't wait, but didn't want Cassie to help. She needed someone who could actually lift a feather, rather than someone who has six dudes dry humping AND lifting the feather for her.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:11 pm

I laughed a little at Faye's thought. It sort of took me off gaurd. She must not like Cassie at all, I thought. I was already having fun, and it wasn't even my turn yet.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Sure Faye, you just want to get felt up by the new guy. I thought to myself, while trying not to laugh. "Okay! How about Adam and Daniel take your spots next to Faye's shoulders. While Cassie and I take are spots next to Faye's legs." I directed them to where they had to sit. I showed them where they had to place their fingers. "Faye, relax and start saying light as a feather stiff as a board; with the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Steph

Power Points : 171

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Cassie listened when Melissa explained the rules of the game, wondering if this was a some sort of spell. "Does this have anything to do with magic?" She asked as she took a seat next to Faye's legs.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 pm

'"Does this have anything to do with magic?" Cassie asked. "To be honest we are witches so our magic will probably just help us, just because we are chanting. But people that don't have magic play this and it still works!" I said with a small smile on my face. "This is going to be the only game that will be affected by our magic."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Cassie looked at Melissa, a little shocked that people could lift someone only using two fingers without any magic, but she didn't say anything, not wanting someone to make fun of her for being weak. "So we just place our fingers like this and lift?" She asked, placing her fingers where Melissa had showed her before.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:40 pm

"Your fingers should be placed at a shoulders length apart to make it comfortable. Yeah like that, some people use their whole hand but we don't need to turn this into a groping contest." I said the last part laughing while looking at Faye. "Faye while your chanting imagine being as light as a feather and as stiff as a board. It will help us keep you level, so we don't accidently drop you!" I looked back at Cassie then said. "While we chant we slowly try to lift her up, its very simple."
Back to top Go down
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Cassie laughed a little at the thought of dropping Faye, she wasn't going to drop her on purpose but it would be funny if it happened. She nodded at Melissa when she finished explaining, then looked back at Faye. "So shall we start then?" She asked the rest of them, adjusting her fingers a little.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Like back then ...   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I looked at the others with a smile. It reminded me of my Circle. My older brother, David was always the one to make jokes. My parents would always volunteer in our spell making. I wish my family was still alive. I heard Melissa's instructions carefully as she was talking to Cassie. I placed my hand as she had explained. I waited for the others to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Adam Conant

Adam Conant

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm

As Melissa explained the rules and others asked question I sat by waiting for them to being because I already understood the the comcept of the game. I was a surprised that I had to next to Faye and lift her up but I might as well give this a chance. I sat by Faye's shoulder. "Alright I'm ready." I said
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:25 pm

"I am too." I said, looking at both Cassie and Melissa. Surprisingly, Faye was patient- waiting for the other two girls to finish.

OOC: Sorry that it's short lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:55 pm

I glanced at everyone; they seemed to be ready. I took a deep relaxing breath. "Okay everyone relax, take a few deep breaths!" I told them and took a few more deep breaths. "Light as a feather, stiff as a board. Light as a feather, stiff as a board. Light as a feather, stiff as a board." I started the chant and let everyone else follow. Slowly after a few minutes of chanting I nodded for everyone to know it was time to start lifting.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:09 pm

"Light as a feather, stiff as a board, Light as a feather, stiff as a board, Light as a feather, stiff as a board." I said, starting to chant. I saw Melissa make a motion- telling us to lift Faye up. I gently lifted Faye up, not letting go of her shoulder with the gental grip I had, still chanting. Light as a feather, stiff as a board, Light as a feather, stiff as a bord, Light as a feather, stiff as a board."

OOC: Sorry about deleting the other post lol (l was in my other user for the Witch Hunter)
Back to top Go down
Melissa Glaser

Melissa Glaser

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:20 pm

The more we chanted and lifted the higher Faye got. She was about a foot and a half off the ground which was high enough. "Keep saying light as a feather, stiff as a board. Instead of lifting up we are going to slowly bring her down." I told them the over their chanting. I went back to chanting as we slowly lowered her down.

OOC: Don't worry it happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Hale

Kevin Hale

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:29 pm

I heard Melissa that we were going to bring her back down. I nodded at Melissa, gently bringing Faye back down, not losing my grip on her shoulder at all.

OOC: Thnx Very Happy Your posts by the way are really good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having fun   Having fun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Having fun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Secret Circle Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Mudpile-
Jump to: